Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
The Linus Forest 2 (.::Open::.) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:31 pm
Jack looks over to see Hope trying to get up a tree. He sighed a long sigh, "Come on kid, you'll need a place to stay." He walked towards a house at the end of the street, beckoning her to follow.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:09 pm
Elahey herd vocies close it was that vampire girl and a wolf "how strange"
she mummbled she slipped down to a low branch and sat looking around
as she saw a deer a young doe swiftly she jumped down on top off the
deer bitting down killing it quickly.  

Elahey

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:51 pm
Jack saw someone jump out of a tree and looked to see a shadow landing on a dark mass. He heard a draining sound, as a squeal came from what he believes to be a deer. He shuddered and moved along.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:20 pm
her face bloody and dripping as soon as she had left the tree she was in it
again draging the deer along she bite into the flesh and feed her appatight
after she finish off the deer she climbed down and walked twards the river
dripping with blood.  

Elahey

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:25 pm
"ugh" she hops down the tree "guess im not too good with disguses huh?" she asked lifting up a peice of her black hair "how'd you know it was me? i usually have white hair" she looks at him "your good...."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:35 pm
her body reformed into human form and she jumped into the water to
wash away the bloody mess she swam around in the cool river wondering
what she was to do that vampire girl was royal and she knew it.  

Elahey

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:58 pm
"hey wait...im no kid" she scoffed and crosses her arms "Im Twenty years old i hardly am a kid" she looks around "kid please" she muttered  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:22 am
He shook his head, "You smell like a vampire...and I know you followed me. A deaf guy could have heard you." he smiled, knowing it wasn't true, but she had been a little too loud at times and he caught on. "Well, Princess, you can either stand out here all day and give me that funny look or you can get some rest at my house."  

irishdawg69

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:40 am
She sticks her tounge out at him before smiling "i guess" she said "so should i stay this way or go back to my real form?" she asked while looking around. "oh wait...i thought you couldnt take me to your house....."she said while following him  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:03 pm
*walks accross the trail directly in front of wolfbane and looks at him emotionless then stops and looks at the vampire*.....*he draws a katana and walks towards her still not speaking*  

Killthisacc

Tipsy Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 7:27 pm
Jack says, "This is my house...not my home...what the?!" His last couple words come out as a man pulled out a sword and walked towards Hope. A familiar man...a familiar wolf he should say, recognizing Sai from the prison break. "What are you doing?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:28 pm
"ahh right" she sees the man and moves a little behind Wolfebane "uhhh why is he pointing that sword at me?" she whispered to him, "hey....its that guy who locked me in that cage" she said "that wasnt very nice you know...."  

Aprilbaby1

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:34 am
Jack didn't feel like dealing with this...he wouldn't let a fight break out though, not here. "Hey, can you guys deal with this OUTSIDE of town...this is suppose to be a place of peace.." he regretted saying that. He shook his head quickly and focused.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:55 am
Hope looks at him before shoving him "fine, if thats how you want it wouldnt want to destroy your presious little town"  

Aprilbaby1

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:49 am
Jack growled at Hope, "Foolish girl, look around." he was talking almost a whisper, "This is a Lycan village, correct, but vampires and humans are here too. This is the ONLY place of peace. This is a sacred place...no one can fight here and I'm not up for a history lesson, so don't ask. Just do not fight here, because there are worse dangers. Take it out there if you want."  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff