The color of darkness ((Vampire RP)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CR4SS

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:56 am
"Pfff, come on, were vampires, were invinsable. I mean not invincable." he points to the Burn on his wrist, then too the scar on trinity's stomach. "oviously, but you get the point"

Israel took anouther puff from the cigarette."So how did you get that nasty little thing anyway?" "oh and hi tabitha"

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:13 pm
Tabitha giggles in her head.
"please dont talk to her... she is annoying enough as it is," trinity sighs and resigns herself to telling the new child her story.
"well you see, i was walking along a back alley , minding my own business, when i happened upon a group of men hurting this woman. i..... i couldnt bear the thought of them torturing a possible food source, so.... i attacked. little did i know one of them had a gun, and well," she points to the scar. "vuela," she shrugs. "no big deal really, how did you cop yours?"  

satans-plaything

President President

14,525 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

CR4SS

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:27 am
"uh...a possable food sorce, sure." Israel took anouther puff from his cigarette.
"I got arrested, and while i was hancuffed i grabbe my lighter from my back pocket." he paussed to take a puff from his cigarette. ", and held it to the hand cuff till it was hot enouph to break, then i broke it and ran, thus the burn was bourn"

"Oh and tabitha doesnt seem so annoying, im sure i can talk to both of you." "so were do you guys wana go from here?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:47 pm
"thats coz you dont have her ranting in your haid all the time." she shakes her head and thinks over his story. "now.... why not just break them? or arnt you strong enough???" she sighs and rests her head in her hands. "i have no idea where we are going to go. i only arrived here last night. what about you? you a resident?"  

satans-plaything

President President

14,525 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

CR4SS

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:42 am
"um...well no im not strong enouph, i mean....well ya." he took anouther puff from the cigarette.

"and ya i've lived her since i was born."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:33 pm
OK PEOPLE, DON'T BOTHER TO COMMENT HERE, THIS THREAD IS DEAD!  

CR4SS

Dapper Fatcat

yamikasake

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:13 am
((Yeah, it sucks, I was going to join. This thread didn't just die, it crashed.))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:36 pm
Gaia: petals that fall
Name:kazumi shadow
Race: vampire
Apperance:User Image
Personality: quiet and shy.she can give people nightmares and if u get hurt in the nightmare u get hurt in real life.  

the girl who cried sushi

2,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

the girl who cried sushi

2,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:37 pm
OH COME ON!!