Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Chains (Mythology RP) (Open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:27 am
Ry's eyes were focused, her hands moving skillfully and quickly with butterfly touches. Finally, the food was ready, and her eyes lit up in triumph as she made a plate for herself and Bubu, filled with mangos, grapes, and blackberries along with cooked vension, rabbit, salt pork, and robin. She looked over at Zach, noticing him watching her, and she smiled a little. "You and your siblings help yourself to as much food as you want." She started giving Bubu some meat.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:44 am
He chuckled. "Mother lets us grow whatever we want." He glanced boredly at the berries that he was still absently picking.

"The poison gives it a distinct taste," She muttered under her breath. "But I still can't be sure what it is."  

Demonic Repentance

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:50 am
Ry blinked, a bit confused. But she shrugged anyways and finished feeding Bubu before she continued on to her meal. She hummed absently to herself, the song almost like a lullaby, soft and sweet.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:52 am
Bubu pu-pu'ed most of the selection, seeming to like only the salt pork and the blueberries. After it was done, it hugged her from his perch on her back. "Onbu!"  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:54 am
Zach felt something in his stomach and smiled. "Gaea gave us poison..."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:13 pm
Ry giggled, gently patting his back since she couldn't hug him normally. "You're welcome." His face was close enough so she could kiss the top of his head. She turned to Zach. "Is the poison a good or bad thing?" Her tone was cautious now.  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:14 pm
He nuzzled into the back of her shirt, yawning daintily. "Onbu..." How he could go to sleep while still managing to cling to Ry is beyond me, dear readers...  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:15 pm
He smiled. "I really don't know. Our bodies can't acknowledge the poisons; they just get integrated into our blood and deconstructed."  

Demonic Repentance

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:24 pm
"Well...good." She was at a lost at what to have said if the posion was dangerous, so settled on saying this instead. She chuckled at the sound of her onbu sleeping. She turned to Zach and his brother and sister now. "What do you three plan on doing now?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:27 pm
Follow her, Child. She is important in the events about to unfold... Yes, Mother. He sighed. "Follow you, I guess. Mother said so..."  

Demonic Repentance

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:32 pm
She looked puzzled. "Mother...oh! Gaea!" She smiled brightly now, having met Gaea only once when she was a very small child. "Well...tonight, we just stay here until the storm to the south blows over, which should be by tomorrow...then I guess you guys just follow me on my aimless wanderings." She stretched and yawned cutely.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:35 pm
Zach studied Ry's face, his own flushing slightly.  

Demonic Repentance

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:43 pm
Ry didn't notice it as she had her back to them, rummaging through her pack once more to try and get her sleeping bag out. "If you guys need any sleeping bags, I have a spare or two." She hummed as she searched.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:47 pm
She noticed Zach staring at Ry, and leaned up, whispering something in his ear which caused him to blush even more.  

Demonic Repentance

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 1:38 pm
"So..." She turned around now, facing the two other siblings. "I know Zach...but I don't remember if I got your names as well." She grinned sheepishly, obviously not one who was good with names.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff