Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
~Twilight RP~ (Rising Sun) Needs Members Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which is better?
  Edward
  Jacob
View Results

rocker_gal226

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:31 pm
"She's marring Sam's father,"Sarah said before coughing again, she paused, took a sip of water and continued"You don't have to drag me into anything, I'm willing to help you,"she placed her head on his sholder and took a wheezing breath from her inhaler. Letting out a wheezy sigh she closed her eyes and tried to focus on drawing a decent breath of air into her aching lungs.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:30 pm
Illarion sighed as he reached the boarder of Forks. He'd been searching for days and only know had just picked up the sent of the one he was looking for again. He laughed bitterly. The girl knew what she was doing when she covered her tracks, even from someone as skilled as him. Hopefully he'd be able to find her before managed to get herself into trouble again.Normally he wouldn't have bothered to go this far to find someone he hardly knew and without good pay, but the elves of the haven where she had lived had taken Illarion and his brothers despite them being vampires. He was know as one of the best trackers in the country and when they asked him to look for and watch over her after her disappearance he felt he owed it to them for their kindness.

Sighing again he supposed he would have to go into town and check for rumors of a strange girl but stopped suddenly as the wind changed and he recognized a certain scent carried on it. Scanning the town again he sensed the familar presence.

'So, you are here.' He thought. 'Well at least part of my job is done. Now to figure out where you're going.'

The next moment he was racing towards the town, his long black coat and hair streaming out behind him like ebony wings as he ran. He could smell Werewolves and other vampires on the wind too, and he hoped he'd find Keladry before they did

{{Sorry it's not much. The next one will probably be a lot better once I' more awake and have more time. I'm sooo sleepy..}  

Darkmoon Priestess Yurika

Velsaria

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:37 pm
Keladry walked through the halls of the Forks high school with woman from the guidance office. Since the woman had nothing better to do at the time she had insisted on giving Kel a personal tour rather then letting her look around on her own with a map first as she would have originally preferred. At least that way she could have disappeared quickly if things turned sour. She could sense the presence of several other nonhumans in the school, more then there had ever been at her old school.She barely listened to what the woman next to her was saying.

"--So from what your old school records say you didn't finish the last of your last year there.Why is that sweety?" The woman said irritatingly in that voice most adults tend to use on teenagers, the one that makes them sound like they think your still five.

"Family tragedy." Kel answered quickly with the usual story. " I don't want to talk about it."

That usually shut most people up, making them refrain from any awkward questions they may have been thinking to ask.

"Well, despite that, your grades are high enough that we'd be willing to let you take some of higher class if you'd like to move up." She said after a pause from Kel's last statement.

As they'd turned down the next hallway she could pick out the scents of at least two vampires. As they got further down the hall the smell became even stronger.The woman eventually stopped her in front of a closed classroom door.

"This would be your classroom if you chose to take the advanced placement Trig." She said."Let's go in a listen to a bit of the lesson and see if you feel like you can keep up with it, shall we?"

The guidance woman shooed her in in a manor that made Kel feel rather like a herded hen.

"Sorry for interupting." The woman said to the teacher. "This is Keladry, she's new to town and -"

Kel lost the rest of the woman's ramblings as her eyes fixed on the boy and girl who obviously weren't as human as they looked.

'A mind reader,' She realized as she focused on the boy. She quickly put a mental barrier up to keep him out. She didn't sense any malice but the last thing she wanted was someone she didn't know trying to get in her head.

The woman finished her introduction and nudged Kel.

"Don't be so shy." She urged her.

"Uh, hi..." Kel said absently to the class, her eyes not once leaving the two vampires seated in the room.

One thing was for sure, she definitely was not going to get stuck in that class until she new more about them.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:52 pm
Rushing out into the night Tania couldn't believe that her brother was such an insensitive jerk.He never let her go out without his permission or attendance.How could he do this to me?My life has nothing to do with his job.She thought spitefully.
Tania's brother Roy was a professional vampire hunter.Ever since their parents were killed by a rouge vampire Roy had wanted to destroy the monster who had done it.She had been very young at the time and couldn't figure out why her father wasn't waking up.Roy had immediately taken control of the situation and made her go into the next room.
Thats when she saw the creature drinking the last remnants of her mothers blood.He caught her innocent eyes on him as she stared.She didn't scream or run or cry for Roy,but just stared.The creature stared back as if he could see the into the very depths of her soul.Roy walked into the room and saw his sister locked in a staring match.The creature eyes flitted towards him as he stepped in front of his sister.The creature moved towards the window he only said four words,"Don't worry im full",he said with a smile and jumped out the window.Roy went over to look out the window to see what had become of the creature,but it seemed he had vanished
"You can tell no one what has happened here do you understand Tania,no one",those were the only words he spoke to her that day and she never forgot them.....  

Nightengail24

Blessed Seeker

Dark_Rose_Aeris

4,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 3:26 am
Sera looked around at the people in her class. As her eyes scanned the room, she came across a young man who was quite obviously not human. Next to him sat a girl who was and there was another girl who looked younger and was also not human.

Hmmm... i think i'd like to meet these people... ah but i must remember that i can't do that... Oh how i miss him... thought Sera unhappily.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 6:16 am
For Saash, it was a very long band class.
She had learned that the kid next to her was named Eric when the kid on his other side walked in and said hi to him. Eric seemed a little surly and unhappy...
Saash sat and waited for the band director to enter the room, then got up and walked over to his desk after he set his bag and coffee down.
"Hi. I'm Saash, and I'm new in this class..."
"What do you play?" he sighed, hopelessly. He seemed to expect another horrible floutist or clarinetist, or, worse, a picolo...
"I play euphonium by choice, though I can cope with a baritone if need be. I also play valve trombone and am learning slide. I have my own combination trombone."
He looked up at her quickly, having been sorting through a pile of sheet music. "Euphonium? Trombone? Baritone?" He smiled a bit. "That's great! Do you want a euphonium for here and one for home?"
Saash was stunned. She hadn't expected that.
"Umm....sure. Yeah, that's awesome." she replied.
In no time, the band director (who had introduced himself as Mr. Horn) had given her an instrument. It was around eight years old, but had only ever been used for three of them, so it was still in good shape. Even the valves worked well, despite not having been used in five years, once she oiled them. This was her in-school horn; the other wasn't quite so nice, but would be good enough for her infrequent practicing.
She sat down, then, and Mr. Horn passed out some sheet music. Saash scanned it quickly, then looked back at the title. "Half Moon on the Hudson". It looked good...
The band settled and warmed up briefly with some basic scales (Saash shuddered at the horrible sounds coming from the clarinets), then sight read the piece.
It was a disaster. The only two people in the class who managed to finish the piece were her and Eric; the others all dropped out over the course of the song.
The BD proceeded to work with individual sections to try and fix the worst of the problems. It went on forever, until, finally, the warning bell rang.
Saash looked over as she got up to put her horn away and noted that Eric was still staring at her, though differently. Somehow, he seemed less hostile and stand-offish, though wary.
She hurried to put her horn away and pack up her stuff; she left the home euphonium in the instrument closet to pick up later, then hurried out and dropped her trombone off at her locker, then headed for World History.

OoC: Mr. Horn is not just named as such because he's a band director (BD); it's my 8th/9th grade BD's name! ^_^  

GuardianDragonsSpirit

vampire_knight_loves_zero

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:02 pm
((Okay mi amigo anyway i guess they do huh. so let's just say they all have lunch together then^^))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 3:09 pm
Jacob sighed. He didn't know what to say to anything anymore. So many things were happening. He didn't know where to begin. He had to admite it felt good to see Sarah again.

"How are you going to help me?," Jaocb asked. "Do you know what's been going on with Quil, Embry, and the others?"  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 3:22 pm
It was already third period. The morning was going so slow. Lilith walked into history. She saw Kara sitting at a desk. There was an empty seat next to her. Lilith gave her teacher her paper and she signed it.

Lilith sighed.

She took a seat next to Kara.

"How's your morning going?," Liltih whispered. "Man this day is such a drag. It's a good thing we have a couple classes together." She smiled.

Lilith placed her books on her desk. She they wouldn't get in trouble she took out a piece of paper. She wrote on it:
So you know about Amber and me right? So tell me something about you? I should tell you that I don't trust people very well but I get the feeling I can trust you.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 3:49 pm
Kara walked into 3rd period, having the teacher sign her slip, she walked to one of the empty desks. A few minutes later, she saw Lilith walk in. After Lilith got her paper signed, she walked and sat next to Kara.
"How's your morning going?," Liltih whispered to her. "Man this day is such a drag. It's a good thing we have a couple classes together." Lilith finished smiling. "Its okay, and yeah, it is." Kara responded, smiling, too.
Reading Lilith's note, Kara quickly wrote her response.

Well, I can read minds...that's something right? lol
And, I'm not human either I knew about you and Amber, because I'm not, well, normal either. (Sorry for vagueness, If the teacher comes, I don't want them finding out all of this)

medusa56

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 5:28 pm
Lilith read the note. She smiled. "Wow so Amber and I aren't that different from others," Lilith said to herself. She quickly wrote back.
It's okay. Don't worry about it. Yeah I guess it wouldn't be good if the teacher found out. does that mean you are a vamp um...you're not one of us are you though? a yes or no answer will be fine.
Lilith handed Kara the paper. It was hard keeping up in class while passing notes. Lilith laughed to herself with the thought of that. It had been three years since she attended school. She had forgotten how much fun it can be.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 5:34 pm
Amber was sitting in world history. Edward and Bella had that class too. Amber didn't get to seat next to them. She was left all by herself. Amber sat there wondering. "I hope Lili is okay. Highschool isn't her thing. She better not try anything stupid like she did when she first attended highschool. I wish the day was over," Amber said to herself.  

medusa56

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 5:35 pm
Kara quickly read over the note.
Uh, no, I'm not. So, why isn't Amber taking freshmen classes?
Kara gave the paper back to Lilith.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 6:26 pm
Sarah nodded, she wasn't ready to tell him about the whole wolf thing yet, he would find out in due time. "You'll find out soon enough,"she wheezed out before coughing. "Sorry about all the coughing, my asthma's acting up,"Sarah smiled at Jacob's face and sighed suddenly realizing that she had just imprinted on him. 'How am I going to tell the others, how am I going to tell Sam that I just imprinted on Jacob?'she thought nervously while taking a gasping breath from her inhaler.  

rocker_gal226

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:23 pm
Lilith read the note.
She's too smart to be in freshman classes. Always has been. She's been in a grade or two higher than me for years. Well you know what I mean.
Lilith handed the note back. Classe would be over soon.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff