Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
I'm killing jacob. I've got a good reason. Who's with me? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wolf hunting?
  lets kick some a**. jacobs going down.
  no way. jacobs cool.
View Results

Evil_Dark_Kitty

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:15 pm
[Nana Osaki]
La Beaute
I gotta be honest, after I read Breaking Dawn I had a life change. I like Jacob now and dont want to kill him. =3

yeah that's righ he's just such a gentleman! he's so cute and caring i mean even be yourself homeless protecting the vamps and abandon his pack and see bella and edward like a happy kissing family... omg he's really loyal and strong.. i admire him

Yeah I gotta admit I admired him too.
Because I have been in the exact situation...especially seeing my ex being all happy with the girl he cheated on me with sad

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:52 pm
i have wanted to kill jacob since the first book!! LETS KILL HIM!!!! slowly ha ha ha ha  

MeowJohanson

Aralik

Agile Rogue

7,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 10:12 pm
Jacob is not worth killing, he plays an excellent role in Breaking Dawn

ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 2:31 pm
I really dont like Jacob. My friends and I are always talking about ways we want him to die.... kinda evil but i dont really care. Soooo yea im pretty much with anyone who wants to kick his a**.  

cheekypeeky311

Rancid Cupcakes

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 2:36 pm
cheekypeeky311
I really dont like Jacob. My friends and I are always talking about ways we want him to die.... kinda evil but i dont really care. Soooo yea im pretty much with anyone who wants to kick his a**.

HELL YEAH!! xd  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:00 am
If you had killed off Jacob--in maybe new moon...the result no more edward for you all. burning_eyes  

Aralik

Agile Rogue

7,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Myakachii

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 4:27 pm
I started disliking Jacob in Eclipse, because of him kissing Bella, and Bella kissing him. D=

But, I heard that when he says, "I'll kill you myself," he was talking to Bella. o_o I dunno, I haven't read BD yet.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:04 pm
Myakachii
I started disliking Jacob in Eclipse, because of him kissing Bella, and Bella kissing him. D=

But, I heard that when he says, "I'll kill you myself," he was talking to Bella. o_o I dunno, I haven't read BD yet.

that's the main problem around this thread... you guys havent read bd ...

almost everyone loves jake since bd....
and darkmessenger3 is completely right... if you take out jake of this series... maybe even bella would've dissapeared of this books xD

he's pretty much the savior of bella edward and some more... around

evil dark kitty .- yeah i mean that hurts yet he stays around untill... well spoilers xDDDDD until he's happy there XDD

Kawaii Kyogi

Rancid Cupcakes

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:45 am
[Nana Osaki]
Myakachii

that's the main problem around this thread... you guys havent read bd ...

almost everyone loves jake since bd....
and darkmessenger3 is completely right... if you take out jake of this series... maybe even bella would've dissapeared of this books xD

he's pretty much the savior of bella edward and some more... around

evil dark kitty .- yeah i mean that hurts yet he stays around untill... well spoilers xDDDDD until he's happy there XDD

I've read Breaking Dawn, and I still hate the furball.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:53 pm
Your My Brand Of Heroin
ugh! just ugh!

have any of you seen todays BD quote!!??!

http://stepheniemeyer.com/bd_quotes.html
i put the link up instead of the actual quote
just in case they're were people out there who
didnt like to look at them. its #20.

i swear... if those two sentences were directed
at Edward, I WILL KILL JACOB.
eek

AH!

Line 20 Jacob was referring to Bella becoming a vampire when she was 15 or so

Jake's only cool now since he has to protect more than his tribe. No Spoilers. Sorry.  

Vincent Rose Cullen

Bipolar Masquerade

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:02 pm
User Image
Theres a whole in the world like a great black pit that is filled with people who are filled with s**t and the vermin of the world inhabit it...

i actually don't mind jake. he's sweet in some ways even though he's a total a** sometimes.

...But not for long....

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:55 pm
wahmbulance spoilah beneath wahmbulance
Well he was just directing it at Bella; he didn't want her to become a vampire, is all. x3 He would never kill her though. But I do hate Jacob; don't get me wrong. We should still kill 'im anyways. ;3

kira kira fuwa fuwa

Aradia_Dasiana

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:43 pm
ah, okay...dont worry everything turns out alight...although he was a pain in the butt...i did want to kill him myself, but it turns out all good.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:00 pm
.______.

I really can't kill Jacob anymore, especially after reading Breaking Dawn.  

les lunettes

Neural Oscillation

Eloquent Roisterer

9,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:11 am
I always liked Jacob. He became a bit of a crybaby at the end of book three, but I still loved his character. He was a passionate and strong person. I love how his faith in Bella never changed and how fought for what he believed in, even when it involved defying the pack. He made me laugh alot too. I died at the blond jokes he threw at Rosalie in Breaking Dawn rofl

“It’s not hard to erase a blonde’s memory. Just blow in her ear.”
”Rosalie, how do you drown a blonde? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a swimming pool.”
”How do a blonde’s brain cells die? They die alone."

I love him, but not as much as my friend Liz. She thinks he should have ended up with Bella instead of Edward confused  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff