Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Stolen ((Partner Found)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Athilea Majiri

Victorious Hunter

10,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:46 am
Athilea shivered slightly and muttered, "I don't use canes." Her fingers moved to lace through his. What am I doing? I barely know him. That didn't seem to matter though. He was born to her peopls enemy, but she didn't care about that either. No one in her city treated her like he did. No one saw her as anything more then crippled because of the disability she was born with. All of this went through her mind as she leaned further forward and pressed her lips tightly against his. He may have been a stranger, but she couldn't help herself from reacting.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:53 am
Matthew smiled and pulled back. "Yeah I noticed you don't." Matthew took her hand and led her outside. [[pretending she had lipstick on..]]

The elder asked the gaurds as he saw the two leaving. "Did he just have lipstick on?"

netflex_and_chill

Athilea Majiri

Victorious Hunter

10,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:23 am
She followed him out, ignoring the guard and elder they passed. One of the guards that had been standing by the door followed, insisting that he needed protection. They didn't seem willing to believe that he had killed one of his people. Athilea squeezed his hand lightly, blocking out whatever insults were thrown at her people. She moved with more confidance through unfamiliar streets then she probably should have but managed to only stumble a couple of times. People that saw the two walking murmered as he passed about the odd companion he had but few approached him directly.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:32 am
Matthew turned his head to her and kissed her temple. "I wish you could see it love.." He whisperd as he looked back at the gaurd. "Hi Mike.."

"Hey Matt." Mike smiled and stood beside him. "Shall I leave you.." He smiled knowing the answer already and he left.

netflex_and_chill

Athilea Majiri

Victorious Hunter

10,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:52 am
Athilea arched an eyebrow in slight suprise at the endearment but nodded, "As do I." She heard the guard walk off to leave them and relaxed slightly. "Are we going somewhere specific, or just walking where our feet take us?" The smile never left her lips. Even in such a strange place that could turn hostile if they found out what she was, it wouldn't leave. A soft sigh was exhaled though, "I wish I knew what you looked like." Her milky eyes turned to him for a moment before staring blindly ahead once again.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:00 am
Matthew smiled, he took her to the lake and pulled off her shoes, he pulled his off and dipped his feet in the water, he pulled her legs in to and smiled. He grabbed her hands and put them on his face. "Feel if you'd like no poking my eye's out, it'd be terrible if we all went blind.." He said teasingly.  

netflex_and_chill

Athilea Majiri

Victorious Hunter

10,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:05 pm
She laughed softly, one of her hands moving lightly over his face as she tried to picture in her mind what it would all look like. Eventually she let her hand fall, both of them resting on either side of her as she swayed her feet slightly in the cool water. "I'm sure your quite handsome, my dear. It's just difficult for me to imagine what you should look like based on features I've not even seen on myself." Her face was turned so that had she been able to see she would have seen the expanse of the lake they sat by. She didn't seem upset that she couldn't see him, just wistful. By now she was use to her disability. Times like these made her wish she could see the world around her though.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:55 am
"I have black hair and blue eye's and pink pale lips and pale skin." He shrugged before he readched over holding her face in his hands. He gently kissed her. "You love, are stunningly beautiful, but you have a gift, your beautiful from the inside out.." He smiled gently as he pulled back.  

netflex_and_chill

Athilea Majiri

Victorious Hunter

10,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:02 am
She shivered lightly as their lips touched, a breathing sighed was exhaled. "T. .thank you." A small, soft smile graced her lips as she enjoyed the feel of his hands. Her own hands move from the ground beside her to rest once again in her lap. She didn't say anything, couldn't form the words to say. What's happening? She asked herself, Do I actually like him?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:09 am
Matthew smiled as he gently pulled away. Am I falling for her? Of course I'm falling for her, she's beautiful, she's kind, she's sarcastic and witty, she's amazing, but most of all she's everything I've ever wanted. "I love you Athiela.." He whisperd softly.  

netflex_and_chill

Athilea Majiri

Victorious Hunter

10,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:30 am
Time seemed to stop and her eyes widened slightly. Her voice was quiet, seeming like she was unable to speak any louder than that, "I love you to." She reached out to rest her hand on one of his, the elf barely seemed to be breathing. When she spoke again her voice had dropped even lower, "I think I truely do, Matthew."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:49 am
Matthew's smile widend. "I wouldn't have told you i loved you, unless I ment it.." He kissed her gently. Holding her hand's in his. He herd footsteps.

"Matthew, what is this!" Shrkied his arranged marrige partner Annabeth.

"Annabeth...It's what it looks like.." Matthew shurgged.

"WHY ARE YOU KISSING ANOTHER WOMAN, YORU SUPPOSED TO MARRIE ME.."

"No Annabeth, I'm supposed to marrie you if I do not find love...I've found love now go choke on something.."

Annabaeth marched over and pushed the girl in the water.

Matthew pushed her away and dove in after Athiela.

netflex_and_chill

Athilea Majiri

Victorious Hunter

10,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:55 am
Athilea let out a cry as she felt herself engulfed by the cool water. She sunk a short way before she could react and pushed herself in the direction the thought the surface would be in. It was a fight to keep panic from taking over. She could swim well enough but had only ever done so on her own terms. No one had ever pushed her into the water without warning, and without ensuring she could find her way to break the surface again.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:59 am
Matthew grabbed the panicked Atheila. "Shh...it's okay love I've got you.." Matthew wrapped her legs around hsi wasit and held her tightly. "I'm sorry about that love." he kissed her forhead gently as he wrapped his arms around her back and held her close to him. Shoot the now running away Annabeth a glare.  

netflex_and_chill

Athilea Majiri

Victorious Hunter

10,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:06 am
She wrapped her arms around his neck, trembling from the adrenalin rush. "What was that for?" Once again she was soaked, leaving no doubt that the silk robes were ruined beyond repair. Her face turned in the direction she thought the dock they had been sitting on was as she moved her legs from around him, she didn't want to hinder his swimming.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff