Reply The Vampire Castle
The Mountain Village Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[t[o0thbrush.infinit]Y]

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 6:07 am
Luciriah held the gaze of the other vampire, then turned to look at Kuroi, still offering his arm. She was afraid. But it wasn't worth her dying.
Shakily she reached out and pulled Kuroi closer, and once he was in reach her screaming urge controlled her and she sank her fangs, somewhat savagely, into his wrist, taking care to avoid the other vampire's blood already on his hands. The blood tasted different to anything she'd ever had before. As her senses returned she figured thats because he wasn't human....and....he was still a child. Should she be drinking so heavily from him? She was desperate...she wasn't able to stop. She winced and tried to retract her fangs but she needed to carry on. She hoped the child was okay.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 3:48 am
"Ah! No more," Quinn nearly yelled, pulling the girl off." I know you need the blood...but i cannot let you to continue...You'd kill the child if you did." He looked sadly at the girl vampire, desprate for the much needed blood, then to the child who had offered the blood in the first place.
He gave a disheartened sigh,"...This mustn't continue..... Even if we do take blood from Kuroi......We'd drink until he's damn near unconcious!... I can't have that..........It'd be too close to death for him...... We'd need more before he had fully recover...And with the two of us drinking him..... The time would be doubled... He'd be dizzy from blood loss majority of the time we have together!......"
The young vampire stopped, he couldn't continue else he broke down. It would mean torture to the elven child, and it horrified him...I'd be no better than him, He thought bitterly.  

Quinn_tasuki

[t[o0thbrush.infinit]Y]

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 6:59 am
Luciriah held back a scream of anguish and pain at being pulled away, but kept it in well, only letting out a few light sobs. "I...I...." her voice cracked as she tried to speak, "I'm.....sorry." And she collapsed once more on the ground, shaking as she cried.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 1:03 am
The young vampire gave a groan, feeling the guilt of having made Luciriah cry set in. he walked closer to the young female vampire and crouched down beside her." Don't worry," He said calmly, sadly, as he wrapped his arms around her lovingly,"....It's not your fault okay. I know how one gets when they're desperate for blood. I didn't mean to sound so harsh to you okay?..I'm sorry i made you cry."
He tried his best to console the crying vampire as tears streaked her face. He then placed a hand on her cheek so to look into Luciriah's eyes. Seeing the fear and saddness in them, his own epression reflected them, feeling the pain inside. Quinn then kissed her softly on the forhead then gave a disheartened and exhausted sigh.
He looked over to the elven child and motioned for him to come closer. He wanted to feel the warmth of the three of them together once more, before they headed deeper into the village.  

Quinn_tasuki

[t[o0thbrush.infinit]Y]

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 12:16 pm
"Its not you! Its not...it's not..." She hugged Quinn tight, wanting to feel something really and truly real. Sometihng that she hoped wouldn't leave her like so many other beautiful things in her life. She hesitated briefly as Kuroi joined them, but let herself hug him. "I'm sorry." she whispered to the child. "I don't know...I...I think I must be ill or something."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 6:43 pm
Quinn gave a sad smile,"...you might just be a little sick because you haven't had enough blood in you yet...Or you might have a bit of a vampire stomache flu." He felt Luciriah's forehead, with the back of his deathly cold hands, to see if she had a fever at all. Feeling a slight heat was to be expected, as she had just finished drinking some blood, and he was very cold. But there was nothing abnormal about it.
" Well," he said calmly," You have no fever..So that's good. You're not ill. Okay?" He held the two tightly. Once more loving the warmth of being close to them both. He could breath easier now, noticing that there was no imidiate danger...For now..  

Quinn_tasuki

[t[o0thbrush.infinit]Y]

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 11:54 am
Luciriah grinned without feeling and let Quinn think that. But she had a hunch she wasn't well, nothing physical, but mental. She knew she'd never been completely...stable per say. As a child, before she was sired, she'd had selective mutism for 3 years, and as a teen she'd repeatedly gone on hunger strikes, one time ending up in hospital because of it. Depression had been the cause of that, but when she became a vampire she'd found the illnesses gone; a fortunate occurance as drinking from her friend had been almost enough to make her suicidal.
But there'd always been a nagging doubt that all her problems could resurface in some way - maybe this was it. maybe it was her fear of Kuroi. She hoped to God it wasn't.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 11:33 pm
((sorry I haven't posted in a long time but I had 12 hour shifts at work the last few days... kinda tired me out... sorry))

Kuroi numbed by the experience, he moved when motioned to, his eyes slowly dimmed as if he had died right there, as a few more moments passed by the wind began to change. Kuroi began to hold onto the Luciriah and Quinn tighter. Kuroi's strong hug would crush any normal man at this point as he continued to put on the tight squeeze. His shirt split in two along his spine as a grassy thorn-like spines grew out of his back lining his shoulders and down his back bone, the spines also grew along his arms. He pushed off of the two Vampires jumping several feet into the air and landing with a thudd on his feet.

"I want mommy back..." he cried, a few gental tears ran down his face as a last desperate plea was sent into the thoughts of Quinn and Luciriah. The thought contained his Mother and Father, how they were killed and how he became captured by Vampires, it shows the pact he made with his blood to his god, the pact for the power to destroy the Vampire race once unleashed. His mind was unstable and afraid, the thoughts of the child being transmitted into Luciraih and quinn, the memories they shared his thoughts and feelnigs toward them. He loved them both and was afraid of the power he had and what he may do to them. He struggled against the powerful hold his god had upon him. Their voices arguing back and forth as Kuroi covered his head. "Mommy..." he cried as he took a stare at Luciraih. "Daddy..." as he stared at Quinn.  

KanameKain

[t[o0thbrush.infinit]Y]

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 1:38 pm
"No....I'm not....mummy...." She bit back yet more tears at what she'd just seen.
She'd thought he was a monster...but it was love that had made him this way. She felt dirty, she felt....so bad. She'd got it so wrong and she felt terrible. "I'm so sorry." she said to Kuroi, apologising for everything.
She knew she'd still be cautious of his power but she thought she'd be more comfortable around him now that she knew the cause.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 7:16 pm
Quinn saw the flood of images run rampant through his mind. He looked to the elven child who had just called him "Daddy." Never before had he been called that, and it sent strange shivers up his spine.
He didn't like the pictures he saw. So sad and painful, feeling the emotions from each barage of images and exoeriences. His mind was in chaos. Conflicting emotions interlocked with conflicting images. He wanted to answer but words failed him. He couldn't speak. He wanted to say,' No i'm not your father..I'm sorry. But i will be,...I guess, an adoptive father if you need it.' Sounding comforting, with a smile to top it off. But nothing came. It was as if something was denying him that. Was it fear? Was he actually afraid of the child and what he was capable of?
No. Quinn shook his head, angery with himself, for lingering on his own past. He then answered, saying the words he had wanted to say." I wish i was, little one. But i'm not. I will however take care of you, just like your real father would.. Would that be alright?" Quinn's imidiate conflict had washed away and in it's place was the warm, loving look a father would make.  

Quinn_tasuki

[t[o0thbrush.infinit]Y]

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 8:19 am
Luciriah looked up at Quinn. Thats what she should have said. But she hadn't...would the child be upset? She cursed herself silently and tried to stand up. She swayed dangerously and grabbed at Quinn for balance. She blushed, "sorry." she mumbled.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 6:49 am
Seeing an opportunity to strike two Vampires emerge from the their respective hiding places in an attempt to stroke down the child while another moved to assassinate Quinn and Luciriah. His body moved so fast it couldn't barely be seen by the vampiric eye, his hand pushed against the chest of his first campire attacker putting a hole directly through his chest. A sudden flask of glowing light in the child's eyes triggered a bolt of lightning to crash down completely turning his other attacker in to a smoldering pile of burnt flesh. The child felt the movement in the air fo the third attacker, his mind moving as a quickened pace, he realized the attacker was not going for him but for whom he refered to as his family. Kuroi looked up raising his hands in the air, the wind around him swirling wickedly around his palms, electricty began to generate inside fo the wind. He then made a pushing motion towards that third attacker tearing his body to pieces as the wind and lightning cut him to ribbons and burned through his flesh. He was so confused right now, the power had corrupted him to a terrible extent, he began to slowly move towards quinn and Luciriah.

"It doesn't matter if you are not my mother or father, the two of you have acted as if yuo were my parents, I don't want to harm you, I... I... love you both... I want you both to... be... them...." he said as he collapsed before them, his body changing back to it's normal state. His eyes closed and his breathing stopped for a few moments before coming back at a slow and steady pace. The corpses around them giving off the scent of death and decay as the child lay on the ground before you a fond wish that you both could be his new family still fresh in the three of their minds.  

KanameKain

[t[o0thbrush.infinit]Y]

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 8:40 am
Luciriah screamed when she saw what was happening - she wasn't afraid for her safety, but for the safety of Kuroi...but the look in the child's eyes did scare her a bit. He looked possessed.
When the child fell down she picked him up off the floor and hugged him tight.
"You know something...I will try to be. I'll do my best because I do love you too Kuroi, and..." she closed her mouth and blushed. "And why are they trying to get us?" she continued hastily, putting the child back down. "Its not to get to you...is it?"
She knelt down next to him, still a bit dizzy and deciding to play it safe sitting down. The smell was horrible and she knew they'd have to move to another part of the village soon.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 8:41 pm
"I don't nkow... maybe..." kuroi said as he looked at you full of curious possiblities and fear. He didn't know what to do, the longer he stayed with them the more danger he could put them in, but what would he do with no one to look out for him or protect him.  

KanameKain

[t[o0thbrush.infinit]Y]

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 6:32 am
Luciriah began to find the smell extremely overbearing, so standing up once again she took the child's hand and began to walk down through the streets. She stopped by a large fountain and, leaning over, she splashed her face vigorously with the cool water.  
The Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff