Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beyblade Association

Back to Guilds

Tags: beyblade, metal fight 

Reply Beyblade Association
Introduce yourself Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lifelover

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 11:57 pm
Name: Jessica
Nicknames: jess, jello
DOB: (Date of Birth) 2\12\1990
other anime/manga: Yatiate japan
interests/hobbies: Touch football, waterpolo, Drama, fanfiction and Harry potter (Beyblade also)  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 6:35 am
Late welcome to Drixer! ^^V

And welcome to laussica, your request made me laugh a bit. XD  

Soppon
Captain

Hilarious Flatterer

Fire_PhoenixX

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 2:22 pm
Name: Christina

Nicknames: Kitty, and Elie( mostly Kitty )Dang,now my friends keep on calling me KAI! gonk ( Well,I'm quite happy actually whee )

DOB: April 25,1993

Other Anime/Manga: Tokyo Mew Mew, Gundam Seed, Ranma 1/2, Inuyasha, Wolf's Rain, Chobits, and many more!!!

Interests/Hobbies: Drawling, Writing, I love animals, I draw my own Mangas, Reading Fan Fiction, Yaoi( alittle ), speaking Japenese, Italian, and Russian, and much, much more stuff!!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 4:18 pm
Wlcome to the guild, Christina. You remind me of my youngest sister... a lot. o.o Her nickname's also Kitty. she loves writing, drawing and animals. She was also born the same year. It's kinda creepy actually oO;  

Soppon
Captain

Hilarious Flatterer

Fire_PhoenixX

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 5:21 pm
animeandraia
Wlcome to the guild, Christina. You remind me of my youngest sister... a lot. o.o Her nickname's also Kitty. she loves writing, drawing and animals. She was also born the same year. It's kinda creepy actually oO;

thats is creepy! eek aw well!!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 1:39 pm
ok, this is something i havent done since ive joined this guild, so ill just go ahead and do it. Hi everyone my name is Siefren, nice to meet you all.  

Siefren

Deadly Zealot

-[Miss]1221[Murder]-

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 9:06 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 12:11 pm
lol, late welcome to Seifren.

Welcome beykitten. =D Freya is a pretty name! Be thankful people cn't make stupid things out of your name. >.> Little pet peeve, but Teen Titans isn't an anime, it's an American cartoon with Japanese influence.

Talk of favourite characters could go in the favourita characters stickie. =D And Ja loves Hiromi. She's freaky obsessive. Same with Rei.  

Soppon
Captain

Hilarious Flatterer

Daiku Maryu

7,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 12:10 am
Name: Maria
Nicknames: Bloody Mary, BM, Maru-chan (- -;; Will kill anybody who calls me that)
DOB: 6.07.1985
Location: Poland, Warsaw during the week, Lodz in the weekends
other anime/manga: X, Wish, Chobits, Sailor Moon, Codename Sailor V, Case Files of Detective Kindaichi, Detective Conan, Yu-Gi-Oh, Mars, Peach Girl, Naruto, Dragon Ball/Z, Hellsing, Battle Angel Alita, Mobile Suit Gundam
interests/hobbies: writing (prose and fanfiction), collecting empty pretty bottles, manga and anime, Gaia, RPing, reading fantasy, science fiction and mystery books  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 1:17 pm
Welcome, Maria-Lin!!! n.n *dances* Have fun at our little guild of bey happiness~~~

@Tarie: I'm not freaky obsessive....much >> <<  

Starkhaven
Vice Captain

Soppon
Captain

Hilarious Flatterer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 6:22 pm
Welcome, Maria. =D You had one of the nicest rueqests I've accpted in a long while. ^^

*pets Ja* but your obsessiveness is so cute~! <333  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 1:19 pm
animeandraia
Welcome, Maria. =D You had one of the nicest rueqests I've accpted in a long while. ^^

*pets Ja* but your obsessiveness is so cute~! <333

*blink blink* And I thought it was short...  

Daiku Maryu

7,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200

Vicious-Loner

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 5:58 am
Name: Anna-Carin
Nicknames: Vicious
DOB: 3/7
other anime/manga: Beyblade, Yu-Gi-Oh!, DN Angel, Tokyo Mew Mew and a few others
interests/hobbies: Manga, anime, reading, writing, drawing and maybe something more  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 8:30 pm
Welcome to the guild, Vicious! 3nodding I hope you have fun in our guild n.n  

Starkhaven
Vice Captain

Roppie

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 10:40 pm
Oh! Oh oh oh oh ohhh!! It has been so loooonng since I've been on Gaia! Hehe ^_^

Uh, yes, introduction.

Name: Laura
Nicknames: Ropponmatsu III, Roppie for short. You can basically get away with any form of this name except for Roppo-chan ^_^
DOB: Um... Oh, yes~! June 30, 1991!
other anime/manga: Yu-Gi-Oh!, Saiyuki, Spiral, Chrno Crusade, Princess Nine, Bubblegum Crisis Tokyo 2040, Steel Angel Kurumi, Excel Saga, Yuu Yuu Hakusho, Rurouni Kenshin, Furuba, etc~~
interests/hobbies: Hmm... Well, I like to write and draw, and I'm a very big into role playing! ^^ Unless you make me role play a WERE-NEKO YOU LITTLE WHORE um... ^__^ Yes. My main characters of role playing are Rei and Mystel, and if they aren't available, then of course I'll just have fun poking and playing with the other characters! ^^
Favorite Beyblade Pairings: Kai/Rei, Brooklyn/Mystel, Yuriy/Boris, Julia/Raul.
Marital Status: Married to my yami. Yami no Nevi. XD
Sexuality: No preference. So yes, even YOU may have a chance! =n.n= Pft.

<3 Roppie  
Beyblade Association

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces