Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Delicious...(Private School Romantic RP) All may join!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:14 pm
(lolz i got the book at a release party, they started selling them at midnight XD)

Snow walks out of her room and walks around the school, her brother in his room reading so she went alone.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:15 pm
Ry was blushing as well. "Hi-hi Zach." Don't worry, you're just as confused as I am." She grinned despite the awkward situation, gently sitting Aph up so she could sit up as well. "I'm glad to be bi." She smiled, more to herself.  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:21 pm
He walked over and shoved Aphrodite onto Ry, smiling innocently. "Payback! Haha!"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:23 pm
Ry fell back on her back again, Aph's face against the side of Ry's neck. She blinked, no idea how to respond to that.

((I'm gonna make April's twins some playmates now ^.^ ))  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:26 pm
Aph blushed and kissed Ry's neck, moving so she was sitting up with the other on her lap.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:29 pm
Ry found herself sitting on Aph's lap and looked at Zach, sticking out her tongue. "What're you staring at? Wanna join?" She teased him with a grin. She was content.  

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:30 pm
(haha okay...)

Snow looks out the window and smiles, she was greatfull that she brought her sketchbook with her. She sits down and sketches the senery.

When Dawn finished his book he walked out of his room and towards the library.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:32 pm
He rolled his eyes, sitting next to the two.  

Demonic Repentance

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:38 pm
((I'll make the profiles later ^^))

Ry hummed contentedly, happy to just be wanted for a change.

When Dawn entered the library, the only one there was a young girl. She had long black hair, her eyes dark green and soft as she read from the Illiad.

Not that far away, her older brother was wandering around campus, bored.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:40 pm
Dawn looks at the girl before walking towards the bookshelves and picking out a book.

When Snow finished she closed her sketch book and started to walk around, looking for something else to sketch  

Aprilbaby1

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:47 pm
The boy sat down on a bench, his reddish brown eyes narrowed slightly as he rubbed his black dragon tattoo that went up the side of his neck. He paused as he saw Snow and silently watched her.

The girl noticed Dawn out of the corner of her eye, but looked down quickly blushing a little bit as she turned the page.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:50 pm
Aph kissed Ry's neck again.  

Demonic Repentance

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:53 pm
Snow looked around the place when she spots him, she raises an eyebrow before walking up to him "this may sound weird but do you mind if i sketch you?" she asked standing in front of him, sketchbook in her left hand.

Dawn sits down in one of the chairs and opens his book, he looks over at the girl from the top of his book, studing her.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:04 pm
(OMG BREAKING DAWN IS SOOOOOOO GOOODD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
(HAHHA)
kat wondered around the school aimlessly she was thinking of going to the library to read but she wanted some place where no people where around, she walked slowly to a empty classroom and opened up her half way finished breaking dawn and began reading, chuckling at the parts where jacob was making fun of Rosalia with blond jokes  

ikat-kun

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:15 pm
((I knooow!! It's even more funny when he gets food in her hair XD She was sooo pissed!!))

The boy looked up. He glanced her up and down for a minute before shrugging. "Whatever," he murmured, crossing his arms.

The girl was looking at him too, her beautiful green eyes the exact shade of jade. Blushing, she closed her book and hurriedly sat up, walking from him.

Ry looked at the two twins. "Sooo...what now?" She slid off of Aph's lap.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff