Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
How did you become a .hacker? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you get into .hack from the...
  Games?
  Manga?
  Anime?
  Random merchandise you saw? XD
  A link to Liam O'Brien's voiceovers...HAHA!
  You're...awkward (random bananas) xp
View Results

kurl

Trash Bear

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 7:37 pm
I love sign and all but i watched three episodes in a row once and i hated it... I overdosed on .hack that day.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 7:46 pm
I can never have too much .hack. ;D I re-watched all of Sign over the summer or something and I watched so many episodes a day. I was addicted again. D: I just love animes like Sign where there's barely any action, but just talking and feelings and lots of pauses. ;-;
I'M SO LAME. D:

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

kurl

Trash Bear

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:28 am
I love sign, I just dont like watching too much at once, legend of the twilight bracelet was more watchable to me...didnt get as old, and roots was just meh....still have to finish watching it.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:21 pm
I didn't like Legend of the Twilight Bracelet. D: I thought it was too silly and the .Hack series could have gone on without it. That's what I think. :c
I still haven't finished Roots either. xD

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

kurl

Trash Bear

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:49 pm
It could have gone on without it, but I did like it... Much different experience from sign.

I saw most of the dubbed episodes, but have to watch the rest of them in japanese stare

And returner looks like its pretty awesome since it takes place after the games.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 5:46 pm
I hate watching animes in Japanese. I used to like it because it sounded different, but I can never keep up with the subtitles, so I watch dubbed stuff.
I have not seen Returner. ;-;

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

DarkForgoten
Fallen Angel

Beloved Rogue

26,165 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:17 pm
I don't really remeber.. but i sorta grew up with legends and lores, and then herd one that quite like .hack, (like the actrul event the players started off like regular players and now they are famous.) lol it's funny my friend says i'm defindly one of the orignal players that one of which is bassed off of. To be exsact,i'd be the dot hacker Blamung Of The Azure Sky!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 6:27 pm
XxGrieverxX
I hate watching animes in Japanese. I used to like it because it sounded different, but I can never keep up with the subtitles, so I watch dubbed stuff.
I saw it a bit ago. If you look closely theres a couple old characters in the background. Kite, orca and silver knight are teh ones i saw whee  

kurl

Trash Bear

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:29 am
kurl
XxGrieverxX
I saw it a bit ago. If you look closely theres a couple old characters in the background. Kite, orca and silver knight are teh ones i saw whee

That's awesome. surprised  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 7:31 pm
When .hack//SIGN was airing on Toonami on Saturdays, I got really hooked-got the dvds & now it's one of my favourite series. =)  

Shinseimori

Distinct Shapeshifter

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:44 am
Amagumo Kagetsuki
When .hack//SIGN was airing on Toonami on Saturdays, I got really hooked-got the dvds & now it's one of my favourite series. =)

Yeah same. I first saw it on Cartoon Network too.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:51 pm
I saw the anime first about Tsukasa.. but i had no idea what was going on.. then i baught Infection and it started to make sence... since then, bam  

RoleplayPirateNinjaZombie

Inferno1020

Blessed Seeker

6,400 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:54 am
i was looking at graphic novels at the library and i stumbled uppon .hack//twikight vol.2 my life has never been the same  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:41 am
Inferno1020
i was looking at graphic novels at the library and i stumbled uppon .hack//twikight vol.2 my life has never been the same

Lolz
Have you seen the anime for .Hack Twilight yet? :0 If you liked the manga, you should see the anime.

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Darkly_Doomed

Dapper Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:09 pm
I found out about .hack through my sister. She wanted the first game for her birthday, so I got it for her. Then I forgot all about .hack. Years later, we went to the library and she took out the first DVD of .hack//SIGN, and then we both watched it. And then we watched all of the DVDs through the library and Netflix. And then I saw an ad for .hack//G.U. in Shounen Jump and wanted it for my birthday. Playing .hack G.U. brought me back to SIGN, and in the end I became obsessed. I'm not sure which one caused me to become obsessed first though. Either way, here I am.  
@Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff