Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Too blind to see?[full to the brim& open] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:46 am
"I see.." she continued to play softly.Her brother would definatley not approve her hanging out with Cole..but she didn't care. "Nobody got hurt right?" she asked sincerely, bringing her song to an end.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:51 am
Cole frowned. "Only me." He shook his head angrily. "I wasn't even going to drink the crap... I was just transporting it because my brother bought it for my friends." He slammed his fists down on the piano. "And I'm the one to get blamed."  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Master Converter 500

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:56 am
Mandy jumped slightly to the sound of his fist. "Calm down Cole..the pianos not your brother" she spoke gentley. "If it makes you feel any better...its my fualt I'm blind" she'd never told anyone her story. Her brother is the only other who knew.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:06 am
Cole shook his head. "I'm sorry... It just makes me so mad." He said in a calmer voice. "If you don't mind my asking... How is it possibly your fault?" He peered at her, softly reaching out to take her hand  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:16 am
She didn't pull away when he took her hand. "Wellllll" she quoted his 'well ' "I was 6 and my brother was 12. I was the annoying sister who had to be around her big brother all the time" she chuckled lightly " What I didn't know was..he had an addiction to fire. Me being all 'i wanna be like my brother' got hold of a lighter." she hesitated. "I was in the kitchen around..eh midnight or so and I lit it. I didn't know my father had spilled Kerosine on the tabel earlier and it wasn't properly cleaned.." she adjusted her glasses "Not only was I right where the fire started...I have the concious of starting a fire and killing my kitty" she sighed and waited for his reaction.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:22 am
Cole frowned and pulled her into a hug. "I still don't see how it was your fault." He said softly into her hair. He smiled and let her go, keeping a hold of her hand. "The way I see it... you were an impressionable little girl and your father and brother weren't careful enough." He shrugged his shoulders.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:27 am
Mandy smiled and hugged him back gentley.She smirked. " excuses...I shouldn't have been up late and my brother shouldn't have been so carless with his things..he's the one who brings me here..he doesn't like me being alone at the house while he works." she shrugged.If she could she would of rolled her eyes.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:32 am
Cole frowned and shook his head. "Not excuses.. its not your fault you were little." He sighed softly. "Well I'd be worried to leave you alone at all. I just have this urge to stalk you and protect you" He laughed softly. "Though... With that cane you could kick some serious a**."  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:36 am
Mandy luaghed. "Oh yes..definatley. I would totally kick some a** with my cane. I'll be the female version of Dare devil." she chuckled. "Well it wouldn't be so much stalking..since you told me" she shook her head.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:40 am
Cole snapped his fingers. "Damn...... You caught me. I guess i'm no good at being stealth!" He laughed and tapped absentmindedly on the keys.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:43 am
Mandy luaghed. She heard footsteps. "I think you might want to get that mop.." she muttered quietly. She didn't want him getting into trouble.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:50 am
Cole nodded "Thanks." He let go of her hand and grabbed the mop and started moping again, cursing silently to himself looking angry about the cleaning. He was actually hatching a plan to take Mandy out. He smiled to himself.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:54 am
Mandy waited for Allison to come through the door but She didn't. She heard the door open. "Hey Mandy" footsteps. "Jeremy what are you doing here?..shouldn't you be at work?" she smiled softly. Her brother rarley came to be with her. He chuckled "I thought I'd take you out to lunch today" he notcied Cole. "and who's this Mandy?" she smiled softly "this is my friend Cole"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:58 am
Cole looked up and smiled softly. "Well I better go get this work finished." He muttered. "Bye Mandy." He took his bucket and mop and left the room, glancing back at Jeremy then to Mandy.  

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:08 am
"Bye" she smiled softly. Jeremy looked at the way Cole looked at her..he didn't like it. "Mandy..what kinda friend is he?" she tilted her head to the side as she stood up. "um..a friend. I met him yesterday..." he mumbled somthing unintelligent. "Oh stop Jeremy..he's just a friend" Jeremy glared at her.She could sense it too. "what?" "Is he the one who let you use his Jacket?" she nodded "yes? and?..." Jeremy sighed "I dont like this..I can tell he's no good for you Mandy..." She snapped her cane to the floor "Jeremy..you don't even know him...now can we eat lunch in peace?" "yes.." he sighed and walked her too his car.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff