Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply 'Tendo Cult~
HOw to get SSBB pics on your pc! EDIT: I fixed the problem! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you do it?
  Yes.Thanks ^.^
  No!!
  Maby...
  Pole whore.
View Results

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:16 pm
Karak15
I'm kinda interested in the story as well... and J of The Wind... you remind me of Naraku form Inyuasha

lol, well you can pm me or go to the social room and look at all the threads with eeither a lock, or the words "Mecha thompson" in the title. Read all posts, a pure lol fest! Then look for, " The results". It explains everything.
Ps thanks, i luv Inuyasha!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:40 pm
oh! can someone help me? i know how to put up pictures from brawl on my computer, but when i put them here on my profile, they're super small. do you know how to enlarge them without blurring the picture?

btw, if u want, u can see the pictures on my account. i don't have many, but it's brawl nevertheless!  

Blind Oracle

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:48 pm
Blind Oracle
oh! can someone help me? i know how to put up pictures from brawl on my computer, but when i put them here on my profile, they're super small. do you know how to enlarge them without blurring the picture?

btw, if u want, u can see the pictures on my account. i don't have many, but it's brawl nevertheless!

You can always upload them using photobucket. From there you crop the pic to larger size. Does that help?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 8:56 pm
I've finally figure it out. It took a while because I couldn't get the url to work until I looked it up on Yahoo.

User Image

User Image

User Image

Boadicia

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:24 pm
Nice pics. Ike bowing to Shiek, Marth being too sexy for this stage ( lol) and.....IS THAT A GIANT CHARIZARD??? O_O'
Geez, Illigetimate Godzilla love child.....lol.
Nice either way  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 2:09 am
jeison kumori
Is it possible to get replays onto your computer? I want to post some of my greatest battles on Youtube. Reply if possible.

Veritas, the dragon of Amethyetical... Unless the strength turns to adore,

Dude, have you read any of the other posts here? We don't know. That's kinda why I asked.

If any one finds any developments, hurry to tell me. I kinda need to use my Brawl footage for my media presentation.

...Forta, the dragon of Diamondical...And fails to surcease this realm’s gore...

Veritas Unae_Nanashi

Dapper Conversationalist

8,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Full closet 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Boadicia

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:02 am
That is a giant Charizard! I think there's a Pikachu in there somewhere too. It took me forever to get a picture of Sheik, but I was determined to get one because I liked the flashes. The Marth picture made me think of that song "Vogue" by Madonna.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:56 am
Veritas of the Amethyst
jeison kumori
Is it possible to get replays onto your computer? I want to post some of my greatest battles on Youtube. Reply if possible.

Veritas, the dragon of Amethyetical... Unless the strength turns to adore,

Dude, have you read any of the other posts here? We don't know. That's kinda why I asked.

If any one finds any developments, hurry to tell me. I kinda need to use my Brawl footage for my media presentation.

...Forta, the dragon of Diamondical...And fails to surcease this realm’s gore...

Well a lot of the Brawl Machinemas on youtube use capture cards to transfer footage straight form the Tv to the computer so if that helps... Im not really sure how much one costs tho. Thats all the info I have for now.  

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100

ZWIDEN

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 7:43 am
I! Am back from being sick!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 5:45 pm
ZWIDEN
I! Am back from being sick!!!

Glad your feeling better!  

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100

Karak15

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 10:11 pm
Yay you feel better! I wonder if my friend got my screen shots uploaded yet...  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:36 pm
Karak15
Yay you feel better! I wonder if my friend got my screen shots uploaded yet...

Lol, did you ask? Im anxious to see more pics!  

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100

Karak15

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:25 pm
ugh.. he didn't put them on my photobucket... but i don't blame him, he has to find his adapter to put the memory card in and it's lost in his room and his leg is in a cast.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:10 am
Karak15
ugh.. he didn't put them on my photobucket... but i don't blame him, he has to find his adapter to put the memory card in and it's lost in his room and his leg is in a cast.

Oh...poor guy... well, I wish all the best.  

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100

Boadicia

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 7:21 pm
I call this one: Waiting For the Right Moment

User Image

We should set up a weekly caption contest.

'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff