Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Survival (NOW OPEN)
The GGE Joint Aid Linking System NEW STUFF, COME READ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Man of the Demoneye

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:37 pm
Freak_090
Sgt Buckner
what about if we make a separate guild for this?

We have a sub-forum that isn't being used it would require some clean up but I could adjust it for this thread.

so what would that go to? the surivalist subforum or something then?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:52 pm
Man of the Demoneye
Freak_090
Sgt Buckner

We have a sub-forum that isn't being used it would require some clean up but I could adjust it for this thread.

Idk, I said from the beginning that the Zombie sub-forum should have been a general SHTF sub-forum but people voted against it.  

Freak_090
Captain

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:15 pm
Battlefield Reaper
Freak_090
Man of the Demoneye
Freak_090
Sgt Buckner

Idk, I said from the beginning that the Zombie sub-forum should have been a general SHTF sub-forum but people voted against it.
I'd vote toward that.
I too agreed that general SHTF and survivalism was a better idea. Perhaps we should re-poll?

But were you talking about scrapping the zombie forum or the Airsoft forum?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:24 pm
Fresnel
Battlefield Reaper
Freak_090
Man of the Demoneye
Freak_090
Sgt Buckner

I'd vote toward that.
I too agreed that general SHTF and survivalism was a better idea. Perhaps we should re-poll?

But were you talking about scrapping the zombie forum or the Airsoft forum?

No, the zombie forum stays. I don't care very much about the airsoft forum anymore  

Buki_Actual

9,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250

Freak_090
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:25 pm
I was actually talking about the Crew only sub-forum. It has never been used except as a trash bin, but converting the airsoft/paintball sub-forum would be a lot easier. The zombie sub-forum could either stay or opened up to allow general SHTF topics as well.

place your votes:

1) Remove Crew Only SF
2) Remove Airsoft/Paintball SF
3) Open up the Zombie SF  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:52 pm
Freak_090
I was actually talking about the Crew only sub-forum. It has never been used except as a trash bin, but converting the airsoft/paintball sub-forum would be a lot easier. The zombie sub-forum could either stay or opened up to allow general SHTF topics as well.

place your votes:

1) Remove Crew Only SF
3) Open up the Zombie SF
From my one day as crew here, I saw the trash bin that is Crew Only, and honestly I approve of it being there. I have one in every guild I operate.

With that, I vote 2 and 3. mrgreen  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

Freak_090
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 1:29 pm
Fresnel
Freak_090

place your votes:

1) Remove Crew Only SF
3) Open up the Zombie SF
From my one day as crew here, I saw the trash bin that is Crew Only, and honestly I approve of it being there. I have one in every guild I operate.

With that, I vote 2 and 3. mrgreen

Meh, the only problem is that it was only used for about 2 days, ever since then it has been abandoned.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:16 pm
I may as well vote 2 since I never used it.  

Man of the Demoneye

Krilliad

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:41 pm
I'd like to call this into effect in light of the Swine Flu outbreak.
If everyone can delete their unneeded posts that'd be good to get this place organized.

Also, any moderators or administrators of the guild, please sticky this ASAP.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:00 pm
As chairman of the GACTDE (or Guild Action Comittee That Doesn't Exist) I support the removal of the Airshit subforum seeing as how nobody uses it. And I bring up the point that if anyone really felt like saying something about airsoft it would probably be acceptable in the Chatterbox/Humor. Not to "diss" any airsoft fans, but it's become apparent that we really don't care much about it in general or its subforum would be popular.  

ArmasTermin

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:42 am
Battlefield Reaper
If everyone can delete their unneeded posts that'd be good to get this place organized.

Swine Flu was a bust under Ford, it's another bust now. They're just ******** with our heads so they can vie for power. I mean, the only reason swine flu got so many in the 70's is because a bad batch of gov't vaccines GAVE people swine flu. 80% of all cases were linked back to the vaccines.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:01 am
Fresnel
Battlefield Reaper

Swine Flu was a bust under Ford, it's another bust now. They're just ******** with our heads so they can vie for power. I mean, the only reason swine flu got so many in the 70's is because a bad batch of gov't vaccines GAVE people swine flu. 80% of all cases were linked back to the vaccines.

And the SARS outbreak was caused when they went into the infected people's lungs to test and see if they have it.
The medical staff got infected when their test created droplets.
neutral

The best outcome, swine flu takes it's deadliness to Cuba.  

OberFeldwebel

Freak_090
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:20 pm
ArmasTermin
As chairman of the GACTDE (or Guild Action Comittee That Doesn't Exist) I support the removal of the Airshit subforum seeing as how nobody uses it. And I bring up the point that if anyone really felt like saying something about airsoft it would probably be acceptable in the Chatterbox/Humor. Not to "diss" any airsoft fans, but it's become apparent that we really don't care much about it in general or its subforum would be popular.

So it shall be. What should the new name be?

I will move this thread over to the new SF around 6:15am (CT) tomorrow (4-29-09)  
Survival (NOW OPEN)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff