Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
[Frozen_to_death & xXMatthewFangXx]Random Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 1:15 pm
Amanda chuckled lightly and fixed her oober long sleeves.SHe crossed her legs. "It's okay..."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 2:22 pm
Matthew smiled at her reasuring him it was okay.  

netflex_and_chill

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 2:29 pm
Amanda smiled back. She looked out the window. "I-I guess I should be going..." she said softly as she stood up.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 2:43 pm
Matthew got up and cut her off. "Y-you d-don't h-have t-to if you don't want to.." Matthew said shyly. "it's really cold outside, I wouldn't want you to freeze on yoru walk home."  

netflex_and_chill

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 2:45 pm
Amanda smiled.She thought it was cute when he studdered. "Its okay really..I don't you think you want nuns knocking at your door. " she shrugged. "I'll be fine..thanks.."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:04 pm
"Oh okay.." He looked down saddend then perked back up. "At least let me walk you.." Matthew slipped his jacket on and hopped down not bothering to use the ladder.  

netflex_and_chill

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:06 pm
Her eyes widened slightly when she saw him jump. She leaned over the edge and saw he was okay.She tightened the scarf around her neck. "um..don't look..I am wearing a skirt after all.." she acted as if she hadn't seen him do that.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:27 pm
"Wait, go into my room and grab a pair of my jeans. Put thoes on so I can catch you!" He shouted up, a small smile on his face.  

netflex_and_chill

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:33 pm
"But-"she hesitated..she turn and went into his room and grabbed a pair of jeans. She slipped them on under her skirt. She used her scarf for a belt.She came back "you ready?" her neck was fully exposed

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 5:09 pm
Matthw smid and nodded. [[Skipping to when he catches her..]] Matthew caught her and took off his scarf rapping it around her newly exposed neck. He smiled gently as he carried her. "Where to?"  

netflex_and_chill

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 5:11 pm
[[isn't he a vampire?....]]
She blushed a light pink. "Um..the church..." she was praticcly whispering..she traced her fingers along his scarf.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 5:21 pm
[[Yes, he is, but he's chosen not to drink her blood until she trusts him more..]]

Matthew smiled as he set her down on the church steps. he handed her his jacket. "You look cold..and this is my excuse to see you tomorrow..." He chuckled half heartedly as he softly kissed her goodnight.  

netflex_and_chill

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 5:24 pm
Amanda blushed agaain lightly as she kissed him back. "I always looked cold..the nuns are sure I'm cold blooded" she chuckled lightly. "I also have your jeans..." she smirked She stuck her arms through her long sleeves. "g'night.."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 5:35 pm
Matthew was amazed that she had kissed him back. "Good night.." He whisper din her ear as he pulled back and walked home.  

netflex_and_chill

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:11 pm
Matthew made her blush again. She backed up into the church as she watched him leave. She snuck in without getting cuaght.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff