Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
ZarAburame, back for at least a bit. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:10 pm
yah, she found me i actually didn't think she was going to be let in here..crafty wench lol, dont tell her i said that..she mgiht spank me. lMAO  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:11 pm
Tigerx81
yah, she found me i actually didn't think she was going to be let in here..crafty wench lol, dont tell her i said that..she mgiht spank me. lMAO
lol I would guess yuo wouldnt mind that XD  

ZarAburame

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:18 pm
depends if she is aggrivated or hyper, cause then she cna bring pain with out noticing it..it is really weird..at our high school are side one the spirit stick...she got so happy she slapped my leg really hard and it burned! and she ahs also hit me in my balls by accident, clumsey little thing..  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:21 pm
Tigerx81
depends if she is aggrivated or hyper, cause then she cna bring pain with out noticing it..it is really weird..at our high school are side one the spirit stick...she got so happy she slapped my leg really hard and it burned! and she ahs also hit me in my balls by accident, clumsey little thing..
Lol speaking about being hit there I was playing dodge ball today in gym it was dodge ball pin guard but with footballs so I cant throw for s**t Im a soccer player and a goalie so I set my pin up frotn and guarded it so I could distract so a kid trys knoking down my pin but bam from like 6 feet awat a real football right there it still hurts  

ZarAburame

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:27 pm
AH, ow that makes me hurt...s**t im sorry dude no kids fo you.lol..no you should be fine in a couple of days but yikes..  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:11 am
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

you poor bastards i feel your pain but i think i got a story that can beat that one time i was dating two girls at once (By accident long story) and like one of my friends found my black book and saw that well he was one of my girlfriend brother and so as a joke he told both girl and they told their friend the next day i got jump by both team damn and if that was bad enough both girl came up to me later after i was on the ground and they both kick me there when hey were wearing heels then they both walk off laughing

~Their are idiots everywhere.....~

shadow toan

ZarAburame

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:31 am
shadow toan
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

you poor bastards i feel your pain but i think i got a story that can beat that one time i was dating two girls at once (By accident long story) and like one of my friends found my black book and saw that well he was one of my girlfriend brother and so as a joke he told both girl and they told their friend the next day i got jump by both team damn and if that was bad enough both girl came up to me later after i was on the ground and they both kick me there when hey were wearing heels then they both walk off laughing

moral of the story dont date 2 girls at once XD  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:37 am

No. it don't date girls with a lot of guys friends and never let you friend in your room

shadow toan

prissyy92

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 4:04 pm
@ Tigerx81: Yay I found you! I'm the winner....like always... ((for everyone who doesn't get it; he challenged me to find this post and Idid by using my deductive skills!)) Sry for all the times I have hurt you and will.... I got in because I am a wonderful being and am never denied.

@ everyone: Boys trying to make sense of girls; it is quite funny. We don't tell you why we are mad because you should already know....and it doesn't help the situation if the guy is trying to figure out why and the girl has to keep repeating herself. Though I guess it is good when the guy tries to find out what is wrong to prevent it from happening again.

I really need to make a tamer profile...  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 4:11 pm
I don't like boys. I like men, they are mature and boys are not. Toan: You deserved being bagged and Tiger...for shame, making your girlfriend hunt you down...but she had fun, go Prissy!  

Earthest

ZarAburame

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 4:37 pm
prissyy92
@ Tigerx81: Yay I found you! I'm the winner....like always... ((for everyone who doesn't get it; he challenged me to find this post and Idid by using my deductive skills!)) Sry for all the times I have hurt you and will.... I got in because I am a wonderful being and am never denied.

@ everyone: Boys trying to make sense of girls; it is quite funny. We don't tell you why we are mad because you should already know....and it doesn't help the situation if the guy is trying to figure out why and the girl has to keep repeating herself. Though I guess it is good when the guy tries to find out what is wrong to prevent it from happening again.

aculty my ex is kinda of crazy 1 day I was talking to her on gaia she wasnt made at all didn't talk to her for about 3 days because she wasnt on gaia at all I find out from 1 of her friends that is also my friend that she said she hates me and I did nothing her friends even agree its weird also No i cant ask her why any more she doesnt coem on gaia any more and we are in seperate schools. So explain to me why im supposed to know usally Im good at that XD but this is just stupid  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 4:46 pm

Gee Earthest thank you for your support and tiger im really sorry for you for having what you said on post

shadow toan

prissyy92

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:15 pm
ZarAburame
prissyy92

aculty my ex is kinda of crazy 1 day I was talking to her on gaia she wasnt made at all didn't talk to her for about 3 days because she wasnt on gaia at all I find out from 1 of her friends that is also my friend that she said she hates me and I did nothing her friends even agree its weird also No i cant ask her why any more she doesnt coem on gaia any more and we are in seperate schools. So explain to me why im supposed to know usally Im good at that XD but this is just stupid

Maybe because you didn't talk to her but.... I dunno that seems like kinda a stretch. Could you have called her? I have to admit that she wasn't being fair if she just got mad at you one day and decided she hated you. I dunno sometimes I get mad for little things but I get over it quickly and don't hate the person I'm mad at so...I dunno.
@ Earthest: Thank you thank you she said as she bowed. It was hard work but I did it.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:57 pm
Points finger at prissy, "She challenges me all the time!"  

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

ZarAburame

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 5:59 pm
prissyy92
ZarAburame
prissyy92

Maybe because you didn't talk to her but.... I dunno that seems like kinda a stretch. Could you have called her? I have to admit that she wasn't being fair if she just got mad at you one day and decided she hated you. I dunno sometimes I get mad for little things but I get over it quickly and don't hate the person I'm mad at so...I dunno.
@ Earthest: Thank you thank you she said as she bowed. It was hard work but I did it.
thing is we were broken up when this happend and no I couldnt have becuase I talked to her friday shes at her moms monday-friday I only have her moms # saturday and sunday shes at her dads I dont have that # then I find out monday she hates me  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff