Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
Dragon's Lament Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How cruel am I?
  Not cruel at all!
  Um... a litle?
  VERY CRUEL!
  STOP TORTURING ME!!!!!!!
  I give up on the demon lamas.
View Results

NoneYoBeezWax

Business Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 3:16 pm
Jane walked up to him with a confused look. "i wouldnt want to be a burden to you..." she told him, but then gave a little smile and crossed her arms. "unless you want me to go with you.." she said partley teasing.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 3:38 pm
Corbes laughed again and turned away. Some company of his own species would be nice, but he'd leave that decision to her. Of course he didn't know of her fear of dragons.  

Yvansi

NoneYoBeezWax

Business Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 3:47 pm
Jane gave a weak smile. "so yay or nay?" she asked. "if you dont answer i'm gonna bug you. ^^" she said cutely, she wasnt used to talking to people that dont have cuffs.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 11:39 am
(Yo not trying to be rude here but DYING GIRL ON THE GROUND!! SOMEONE ENTERVEENE PLEASE!!)  

Saphirewolf7

Yvansi

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:24 am
Corbes was about to answer when he heard what appeared to be a low moan. When he looked around there was the form of a girl lying on the ground. He rushed over to her."What happened?" he said as he raised her up.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:43 am
"He.....h...he wants to.....the dragons....he wants the...dragons." Draylani managed to gasp out choking on every word. (thankyou for responding Yvansi 3nodding )  

Saphirewolf7

Yvansi

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 2:24 pm
Corbes blood turned cold."Damn...." He said loudly and stood."Jane, take care of her. I've got to go stop[ whoever is entering the valley." He set off at a run for the valley edge, unsheathing his katana. When he spotted the sorcerer he stood perfectly still, every nerve in his bosy screaming to attack him.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 2:30 pm
Jane looked at the girl on the ground and raised an eye brow. "my oh my... what am i going to do with you..." she crossed her arms. "tell me one reason why i should save you.."  

NoneYoBeezWax

Business Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:23 pm
"Well that was fun." Reba left the bar and walked. She walked until she heard several fighting sounds, "YA A FIGHT! And when there is a fight, there's plenty of bodies to raid." She walked into a Vally, And saw people doing things, what things she didn't know... but they were defiantly doing things. "Hey peopls, what are you dooin?" (you left me soooo far behind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hate you all!!!!!!!!!!!!*Kicks Yvansi in the balls, knees Peppy in the nards, flicks every one else with rubber bands, on the bare skin, an they're thick and big* MUhahahahahahahahaha)  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:20 pm
(Why does everyone take such delight in my genital pain?!?!)  

Yvansi

Saphirewolf7

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:33 pm
Draylani looked up at the girl in front of her and thought for a moment. "There is no reason.....i was born into a clan of merciless killers....slayers of dragons.... and I had always lived amoung them till the day they betrayed me.....all of them my friends my family....I have nothing at all....its your choice." she said before letting her head drop to the ground.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:36 pm
Name: Deathwolf
Race: human
Alliance:neutral- i have my own intents
Weapon: a scythe, a kunai, and an amulet
Skills or Powers: Controls darkness
Bio: Is lord of darkness, i controll darkness, as well as a drakolich and skeletons
Pic:
Human form: how i ook now except with a luner cape type thing.

wolf form: User Image  

Lord of Dark Deathwolf

Lord of Dark Deathwolf

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:45 pm
he emerged from the distance, he thought he heard voices, deathwolf, on his dracolich, went towards these voices in hopes of finding people.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:09 pm
Jane gave a nodd. "i see.." obviously she didnt care about her life, she gave a sigh. "whatever..." she mumbled. "i'll see what i can do..."  

NoneYoBeezWax

Business Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:02 pm
Reba was annoyed by the absence of politeness, but she felt a dark aura, she wondered what it was, she liked the feeling the darkness gave her. She looked up and saw the dark aura and she bowed and flew up to him (Remember she has wings) “My lord, you are exceptionally dark, how may I serve you?” She bowed in midair. “You seem quite different, you have a large dark aura, are you perhaps a king of darkness?” She asked almost emotionless.  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff