Submit

Your opinion on witchcraft
  Support it
  Against it
  Not sure/Curious
View Results

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 3:06 pm
It's quite hard to tell what's imaginary and what might not be, that was part of my problem but it's mainly some of the things that happen that made me realise that it/he wasn't imaginary,
Maybe try asking if someone can help if you've hurt yourself? Nothing major though just remember that, when I asked for help with my toothache I just got a very annoyed resonce of that it/he can't stop something that's a message that something's wrong and if I wanted it to stop I'd have to go to the dentist sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 3:09 pm
I should get answers when i succeed at AP though. Which hopefully will be in the next few days or so. I'm almost there.  

Tenebrion Valefor

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 3:12 pm
Cool so in AP can you see things that can't be seen in normal vision? I don't know much about it sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 3:15 pm
I think you can, i havent succeded yet so i dont know for sure, but i think you can see spirits on the astral plane. Infact there are other planes such as etheric where you can actually see your thoughts manifest. (example: you think of a sword and a sword appears. ) Or maybe it was astral where thoughts manifest...hmm i cant remember..i'll go check. Heres the website where i learn most of my stuff http://www.astralsociety.com/ . I also learn quite a bit from one of my msn buddies.  

Tenebrion Valefor

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 3:19 pm
*clickys the link* thanks xd  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 3:21 pm
Welcome ^_^ another site i visit frequently is http://psipog.net/ because im also really interested in learning telekinesis which i plan to practice on once i succeed at AP. Because ive heard that AP can also help unlock psychic abilities.  

Tenebrion Valefor

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 3:25 pm
*nods* cool, but be careful of psychic powers, they seriously screw with you. It's not nice when you get other people's feelings in your head xp and you can't really choose what you get but telekenisis would be fun *thinks of all the possibilities*  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 3:27 pm
Thats why you learn to shield yourself from other peoples thoughts. For all the bad stuff that can happen, there is a way to prevent it. Just like for all the good stuff that can happen, there is a way to abuse it. Example: making someones head explode with your sheer force of will....although that would be kinda cool.  

Tenebrion Valefor

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 3:34 pm
*laughs* bloody messy though.

I'm lucky in that most of my stuff isn't too powerful, and I don't mind most of it, I predicted about Alice once, I had a dream that I was at the shopping centre in the city and I was thinking "I wish I could have gotten fruits basket 9 for Alice*".....before I even know what manga was let alone fruits basket and hadn't even met her yet, needless to say I woke up thinking "who the hell is this Alice* and that the ******** is Fruits Basket?!" but it was quite weird when I met someone called that and she showed me Fruits Basket I was really freaked out, I've accepted it more now though, but I still get freaked out. So I'd like to learn how to control it properly really

*not her real name obviously  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 3:36 pm
Hmm, i think thats called precognition, where you can see the future. I'm slightly precognative but not like that. I just know whose on the other end of the phone sometimes and i have deja vu alot. Anyways i suggest you do a search on it.  

Tenebrion Valefor

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 3:50 pm
mm precog's a damn freaky psychic power, I'm getting better at stopping it though because they were getting more accurate.

I supose it's good but I don't want to know things before they've happened there's a huge guilt feeling if you see/hear/feel bad things before they happen and you didn't/couldn't do anything *shrugs*

I know it sounds bad but I don't really want what I can feel, not after the things that have happened but I'd loose the ability to know about the thing that's attched to me...I feel so bad at calling it/him a thing *laughs* I'm getting fond of it/him arn't I?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 3:57 pm
If i were you i'd be trying to enhance your precognative powers and not diminish them. Because if you know something before it happens, then there is a chance that you might be able to change it. Plus if you cant change it, and you happen to see how you are going to die then that would mean that you could pretty much go off and do anything and not be afraid. Anyways i dont think its bad that your getting attatched to that entity. Im attatched to nothing but a thought that i created in my mind. At least you have something physical(sorta) to interact with.  

Tenebrion Valefor

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 4:07 pm
If I saw my own death I'd be s**t scared sweatdrop and probably become a reculse and hide away from everything and everyone.......
I think my dislike of my powers come from bad experiences I've had in the past from various things but yeah, I think if I did loose them I'd be sad, I just don't really know how to control them or make them more powerful and I don't have much wanting at the moment....I'm very confused about it really
The problem with the relationship I have with that entity is that it/he can't touch me and I can feel it deeply hurts it/him becasue of that, I think that if it/he used to be human it/he had a rough time  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 4:09 pm
Then i reccommend you try doing astral projection, because you might (infact im pretty sure you could) interact with him if you did.  

Tenebrion Valefor

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 4:18 pm
Whoot! *immedeately starts to tak enotes on how to astaral project* blaugh  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items