Not
  Wrong Team
  Gold
View Results

Rachel Berry

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:08 pm
Twilight Scribe
Bitters Worst Nightmare
Well if they wanted kids hey would have to do it befor rennessme stoped growing cause then woulden't her body not change just liike a vampire.

I wuld be really cool...vampire wolve and human... I wonder what traits the baby would have
If you want vampire/werewolf hybrids, go find a good Twilight mpreg. *puts her thumbs up* It would be more entertaining because at least it's sort of explained in most of them, and the characters are better. And Bella isn't in them that much, usually.

You win. rofl  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 11:37 pm
Yonkoma
Twilight Scribe
Bitters Worst Nightmare
Well if they wanted kids hey would have to do it befor rennessme stoped growing cause then woulden't her body not change just liike a vampire.

I wuld be really cool...vampire wolve and human... I wonder what traits the baby would have
If you want vampire/werewolf hybrids, go find a good Twilight mpreg. *puts her thumbs up* It would be more entertaining because at least it's sort of explained in most of them, and the characters are better. And Bella isn't in them that much, usually.
You win. rofl
Psh, yeah, Twilight mpreg exists. Lots of fans just pretend that it doesn't exist, but we the Twislashers know better, I can give links to a few good ones if you're interested. ;D  

Twilight Scribe

Rachel Berry

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:34 am
Twilight Scribe
Yonkoma
Twilight Scribe
Bitters Worst Nightmare

You win. rofl
Psh, yeah, Twilight mpreg exists. Lots of fans just pretend that it doesn't exist, but we the Twislashers know better, I can give links to a few good ones if you're interested. ;D

o: Ooo, me do want to see. Pwetty please? xD  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:29 am
Yonkoma
Twilight Scribe
Yonkoma
Twilight Scribe
Bitters Worst Nightmare

You win. rofl

Then I recommend you go check out Rising Tides by Ajisai-Hosu. Amazing mpreg. I love it. xD You could check out mine, which is posted on my profile, it's titled Futures.  

Twilight Scribe

Rachel Berry

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:41 pm
Twilight Scribe
Yonkoma
Twilight Scribe
Yonkoma
Twilight Scribe
Bitters Worst Nightmare

You win. rofl

Then I recommend you go check out Rising Tides by Ajisai-Hosu. Amazing mpreg. I love it. xD You could check out mine, which is posted on my profile, it's titled Futures.

I didn't start reading Rising Tides, but your fanfiction Futures is brilliant. I'm not a big fan of slash (normally for femslash), but I love this idea of Jasper and Jacob. Only on the second chapter now. o:  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:22 pm
Yonkoma
Twilight Scribe
Yonkoma
Twilight Scribe
Yonkoma
You win. rofl

I didn't start reading Rising Tides, but your fanfiction Futures is brilliant. I'm not a big fan of slash (normally for femslash), but I love this idea of Jasper and Jacob. Only on the second chapter now. o:
I love Jasper and Jacob together, I've written a fair number of fics for them. If you're reading Futures, then I'd recommend reading Truth cause that's kind of the prequel, if you will. *is a Twislash author*

Twilight Scribe

Kitty10060

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:18 pm
I think it could be possible but just like what everyone else says she has to have the baby before she stops growing! User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:35 am
If the mutant spawn reproduces, then a piece of my soul shall die.  

Twilight Scribe

LLRQBflutes

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:23 pm
I think it could totally happen...  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:40 pm
i hope it could happen.... confused  

Dances while_she waIks

150 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

SABAKU-NO-AI

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:22 am
totally...possible, and it would so be jacobs baby, i say expect twins.  
Breaking Dawn

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff