Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*The Surreal Sanctuary*~

Back to Guilds

This guild is a safe haven for the literate of Gaia. It is a hang-out where otakus, writers, readers, artists, and musicians can have fun. 

Tags: anime, roleplay, writer, books, gold 

Reply •-Album of Ancient Memories-•
Colour-Coded [Post-Apocalyptic][Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Irishroseh
Crew

Aekea Athlete

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:24 pm

[dude, i checked this page, went away for two seconds and came back, BAM new post(;
Long term plans? Fighting? McZeds sign?]

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:44 am
((Furyal, just post your character saying something. XD;; Maybe he noticed something? Or maybe he could be using his power... I think you should have him state his long-term plan, and whether or not he would like to stay in McZed's with the others.

Oh, and same for you, Irish. smile ))  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

SpunkyOtaku

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 2:25 am
((I am so humbled by your compliments. *bows* But seriously, this is easy. You want to try hard, try writing at least one entire post without referring to your character's gender. It's hard dude. (yea, you heard, I said dude.)))

No freeloaders. That would not be a problem fair enough, easy-schmeazy. Except she had no idea what the hell "Freeloaders" were. Oh well, she would figure it out sooner or later. Giving a light shrug, the girl let go of Virgil, stepped back and pirouetted in a turn once more, giving one last glance at the zombified burger eater.

Now, how to pull her weight... well first she would need to measure her own weight on a scale somewhere. Then collect a bit of material, maybe scrap metal was the best bet. Oh, sound equipment was pretty heavy too; breaking into an audio store would not be so hard...

The teen pursed her lips in though as she sat at the round linoleum table across from Lukas. The plan would only be executed after everyone stated their plans and ideas. It would just be rude to get up and walk away now.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 5:12 am
Marilla nodded slowly after Virgil gave his thoughts. She said, "Okay! I won't be a freeloader. Or, at least, I'll try not to!" Then, Marilla's thoughts wandered to her strange powers. She still wasn't sure how exactly she summoned the pegasus. It was all so...odd.  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Irishroseh
Crew

Aekea Athlete

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 3:29 pm

Kaslin ran her fingers through her hair, a habit that ironically, she had gotten from her mother. Her own plans were a jumble. Before she had met all these people, she had been roaming, not sure what she was looking for. Well, she knew what she was looking for, she just wasn't sure it actually existed. A cure. An end to the troubled times. Hope for the future. But mostly just for a cure. She hoped that maybe her mother could still be saved.

When no one spoke for awhile, she seriously considered what she was going to do. "Well, if it's alright, I'll stay for awhile as well," she said slowly, working things out in her mind. "What I'd really like is something to do, something that will keep me busy. Maybe learn how this all started, even though that's a rather tall order at this point in time..." She trailed off at this point in time, thinking more. "We could send out search parties for more people like us," she murmered, more to herself than anyone else, thinking out loud. "We could teach ourselves about our... powers. Not to mention regular schooling. We could... rise from the ashes."

She was so raptured in daydreams, wishes and hopes that she completely ignored everyone, her eyes unfocused, and wandered over to the table where she traced imaginary ideas on the surface. Finally she lost her misty-eyed look and turned to see what everyone else is doing. "So, how do we start?"

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:14 pm
Marilla looked at Kaslin as she talked. Kaslin seemed to be talking to herself, or thinking out loud...or something of that sort. "Rise from the ashes." Marilla liked that phrase. It sounded mysterious, sweet, and ...somehow strangely and quaintly comforting.

Marilla echoed Kaslin, "How do we start...?"  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Irishroseh
Crew

Aekea Athlete

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:43 pm

[Hey guys, Hey guys,
I really really liked this roleplay.

Let's bring it baack,
pleasepleaseplease?
biggrin
]

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:45 am
((I really LOVED this roleplay too. It was so much fun, and so good. biggrin We should totally bring it back! PRETTY-PLEASE...topped with strawberries and whipped cream and Pocky and infinite sprinklings of please's.))  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Irishroseh
Crew

Aekea Athlete

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:05 am

[Oooh! Pocky!]

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:49 am
((Who doesn't love Pocky?))  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

SpunkyOtaku

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:35 am
((Come on you two, quit thinking with your stomachs. xD But seriously, I wouldn't mind so much. I won't be able to post often, but I'll try to come on here. We need to at least get Eikre back on. Furyal would be nice to have too, but if he still gets writer's block...))

Search Parties. Schooling...

More echoed, teasing, hollows. More words that made her feel less than knowledgeable. The more she listened, the more she realized:
She didn't know anything.
The little thought made the teen sigh. More than she wanted to help, she wanted to know. Facing monsters would be easier than remaining here with these humans. But how could she learn more and figure it out?

((Hey I just realized, what time is it? I read back at the beginning, and at a moment's notice I put in my post that it was half-way through the afternoon, but how long has it been since then? Hypothetically speaking.))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:26 pm
((I'm confused. XD

Furyal... I haven't heard from him in forever. crying Does anybody know if he quit Gaia? ))  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

Virgil Lifeson
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:02 am
[[I'm in favor of a fresh start anyways. biggrin If you guys don't mind.]]  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:32 am
((Starting over from the beginning? Sounds good.))  

Otulissa
Captain

Eloquent Explorer

•-Album of Ancient Memories-•

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out