Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
I Aaron I[Returning Tamer] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Like my Digimon?
  Yes Gimme
  No i have a better one mwhuaaaaa
  No it's holy digimon who likes holy!!!!!!!!!?
  Yes holy digimon Rock
View Results

I Aaron I

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:08 am
lief_7
Yeah i remember my newbie days where 100k was like you're super elite rich hahahaha, good old flame pants wink
Just gotten netflix in australia and found my childhood, Yu-Gi-Oh! hahahaahahahah then found digimon xros wars the worst of the digimon series i think, I dropped it after couple eps I don't like they changed the digivolution where you need to get other digimon to dna/fuse ?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:24 am
I Aaron I
lief_7
Yeah i remember my newbie days where 100k was like you're super elite rich hahahaha, good old flame pants wink
Just gotten netflix in australia and found my childhood, Yu-Gi-Oh! hahahaahahahah then found digimon xros wars the worst of the digimon series i think, I dropped it after couple eps I don't like they changed the digivolution where you need to get other digimon to dna/fuse ?

Nice, ya i remember those days. I think a Halo was like a mil back then haha

Yay Yugioh

Boo Xross (I didn't hate the idea but it got annoying while trying to figure out how to put it in the guild.) Bu the season itself wasn't bad (unless I heard you watch it in English)

I actually like the idea in the second season of Xross (Hunters) but I think they got cancelled and had to wrap up without developing anything, the series ended up falling flat.

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

I Aaron I

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:53 am
lief_7
I Aaron I
lief_7

Yay Yugioh

Boo Xross (I didn't hate the idea but it got annoying while trying to figure out how to put it in the guild.) Bu the season itself wasn't bad (unless I heard you watch it in English)

I actually like the idea in the second season of Xross (Hunters) but I think they got cancelled and had to wrap up without developing anything, the series ended up falling flat.
Yeah I usually prefer watching things in sub, but digimon season 1-2 I actually like in english dub since I watched it in dub when I was just a small child. I actually liked frontier a fair amount tamers was good data squad I wasn't the biggest fan of but they kept the digivolution the same. I do want to go and watch xros just because I saw a clip where they got all the leaders from the diff series and it looked like an awesome moment. I still have the digimon games on ps1 haha. I remember playing digimon world 1 with my brother so many times (me sitting next to him and watching) and we would get sukamon and monzaemon so many times hahahaha.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 9:32 am
I Aaron I
lief_7
I Aaron I
lief_7

Yay Yugioh

Yeah I usually prefer watching things in sub, but digimon season 1-2 I actually like in english dub since I watched it in dub when I was just a small child. I actually liked frontier a fair amount tamers was good data squad I wasn't the biggest fan of but they kept the digivolution the same. I do want to go and watch xros just because I saw a clip where they got all the leaders from the diff series and it looked like an awesome moment. I still have the digimon games on ps1 haha. I remember playing digimon world 1 with my brother so many times (me sitting next to him and watching) and we would get sukamon and monzaemon so many times hahahaha.

Ya I feel about the same about the seasons, I've watched them all dubbed except xross and hunters (Because i watched them as they came out) and I'll probably watch Tri subbed because it won't get dubbed for a year and I'm not waiting haha

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

I Aaron I

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:20 pm
lief_7
Yeah for sure defiantly watching tri as it comes out I really want to know where the go with it, considering that on that poster they are sitting on the train cart they used to get home.

Edit: You should also walk me through this card system that's been implemented XP I would like to try battling again, because lets be honest if you have an Omnimon and Impieldramon PM and don't fight with them, you're doing something wrong. lol  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:22 am
I Aaron I
lief_7
Yeah for sure defiantly watching tri as it comes out I really want to know where the go with it, considering that on that poster they are sitting on the train cart they used to get home.

Edit: You should also walk me through this card system that's been implemented XP I would like to try battling again, because lets be honest if you have an Omnimon and Impieldramon PM and don't fight with them, you're doing something wrong. lol

Ya I agree, it should be real interesting, they can either make it amazing or royally mess it up! So we will wait and see.

As for the card system I'd be glad to teach you (I'm really rusty and Liger might do a better job) But I would be happy to show you, I'll set it up in a bit.  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

I Aaron I

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:29 am
lief_7
Alright just quote me to get my attention, as I'm watching vikings  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:38 am

Here you go, read these and I'll set up a training battle.
Rules

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 10:44 am
I Aaron I
You are invited to Swanmon's Party!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:47 am
I Aaron I

You are invited to a party hosted by Swanmon!  

Dstdnt

Gallant Knight

13,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers