Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Chatterbox (Games, chat, et cetera)
[ Legion Of Helpers Guild ] - ZOMG Team ! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thoughts?
  I love it! Let me join! <3
  No thanks.
  Maybe......
View Results

okiedokoro

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:55 pm
Define "beat." From what I understand, you don't actually beat the game in the normal sense. You beat bosses to obtain loot that you can use to make rare items, and you don't actually have a final boss/credits kind of thing. Unless, of course, you know something I don't...  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 3:27 am
blazingbeowolf
Define "beat." From what I understand, you don't actually beat the game in the normal sense. You beat bosses to obtain loot that you can use to make rare items, and you don't actually have a final boss/credits kind of thing. Unless, of course, you know something I don't...

i don't but i'l assume there'll be a final boss, esp. if you can level up and such...  

Ronzalpha201

okiedokoro

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:57 am
I thought you could only level up the rings.... I think there may be a "most difficult area," but I'm not sure about a final boss.... But like I said, I do have a tendency to be wrong... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 1:24 pm
blazingbeowolf
I thought you could only level up the rings.... I think there may be a "most difficult area," but I'm not sure about a final boss.... But like I said, I do have a tendency to be wrong... sweatdrop

well, obviously you're no going to be training your pokemon ( in the GBA games) in the very beginning parts of the game until you're level 40, are you? there has to be monsters of increasing difficulty as you progress through the game..  

Ronzalpha201

Dameon the -V-

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 1:27 pm
Take this from the veteran MMo players, Their is such a level where you are considered END GAME. Where all monsters have become easy and the only reason you play is to say, you beat this in such and such time. Like end game for warcraft right now is after you've gotten bored with level 70 there will be a limit of the power of the rings, and when you get bored with it, you'll degenerate it to create a new ring, well...a new version or something.

But yes, the game will have a finite end and the credits will be in the opening, they always are.

UGH!!!! I GOT STUCK AN A IF STATEMENT LOOP TODAY, IT MADE NO SENSE!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:49 pm
Mulizak
News Update

I got the latest issue of GameInformer(Gamestop's Magazine), and there is an ad about "play zOMG now." It means, in theory, it'll start up b/t now and October.

Be prepared. biggrin

To tell you the truth...I wouldn't go by that magazine if I were you. It doesn't look good thus far...Okay I'm shutting up now. No more info...Can't risk it.  

tkdauronXIII

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:59 pm
tkdauronXIII
Mulizak
News Update

I got the latest issue of GameInformer(Gamestop's Magazine), and there is an ad about "play zOMG now." It means, in theory, it'll start up b/t now and October.

Be prepared. biggrin

To tell you the truth...I wouldn't go by that magazine if I were you. It doesn't look good thus far...Okay I'm shutting up now. No more info...Can't risk it.

i don't trust those gaming magazines anymore. the only one i still rely on is NVIDIA's. they have the most accurute and most unbiased info on the games..  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:06 pm
Ronzalpha201
tkdauronXIII
Mulizak
News Update

Be prepared. biggrin

i don't trust those gaming magazines anymore. the only one i still rely on is NVIDIA's. they have the most accurute and most unbiased info on the games..

I'll have to agree with you on that one.  

tkdauronXIII

okiedokoro

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 10:11 pm
So have you been sworn to secrecy under penalty of freezing or is it personal choice?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:28 am
I'm sure it's common for beta testers (for a lot of things) to sign an NDA (non-disclosure agreement).  

Celes Xe

6,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

tkdauronXIII

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:36 pm
blazingbeowolf
So have you been sworn to secrecy under penalty of freezing or is it personal choice?

@beowolf: If I leak enough information I could get my account banned...From pictures from the game, to ring names, monsters, areas, and whatever...All we can do is state that we are testers...although they don't recommend it since people might get a jealous attack or something of the sort in which they shouldn't. From what I hear there have been about 3 bans so far...
@Celes: Yes, we did have to agree to the NDA thing.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:59 pm
tkdauronXIII

@Celes: Yes, we did have to agree to the NDA thing.

Most people do with beta testing.  

Celes Xe

6,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Dameon the -V-

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:00 pm
Well everyone in respect for TK, Let us leave him alone on the topic of zOMG!

It is only fair to him, we can wait till the game comes out.

please?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:48 pm
Dammie-kins

please?

The testing's a little chaotic anyways...So I think you'll be a lot more satisfied when the real product comes out. Lots and lots of lag...ugh. They probably won't fix that issue until everything else is checked out first. So gaming experience is horrible during testing. Not to mention you can't save your progress...So you have to start from scratch every test. So it gets kinda annoying.  

tkdauronXIII

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 5:23 pm
tkdauronXIII
Dammie-kins

please?

The testing's a little chaotic anyways...So I think you'll be a lot more satisfied when the real product comes out. Lots and lots of lag...ugh. They probably won't fix that issue until everything else is checked out first. So gaming experience is horrible during testing. Not to mention you can't save your progress...So you have to start from scratch every test. So it gets kinda annoying.

lol
(imagines playing runescape till the end without autosave)
uggh......that reminds me of my pokemon silver version....it can't save...i've gone over the pokemon choosing part over a billion times by now...(yes i actually leave the game on 24/7 on my GBA SP)  
Chatterbox (Games, chat, et cetera)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff