Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Under the Crimson Moon (open to all)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Let the Rp begin...
  Yay!
View Results

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 3:24 pm
"Ah, she'll understand. She's been waiting for so long for me to find someone. She hasn't even found anyone herself..." Piper muttered.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 3:30 pm
she gave a smiled and then nodded, understanding but still very confused. she didn't understand why he was so instantly attached to her. so what if she was supose to be a victom amongst others? but he seemed to be in love with her even though he don't really know her or vise versa for that matter. all she knew is what she had read. And she told him all this, in feeling and careful words. she didn't want to upset him. he seemed so happy.  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:36 pm
Piper's brow furrowed. "Is there something wrong?"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:29 am
she shook her head, "it is not that somthing is wrong it's just so confusing. i don't know very much about what happened. after all i know only Lytharia's point of veiw and that was the veiw of a victim. thats all and so your attachment puzzles me." she replied and paused. "and mine for that matter." she sighed and looked away ashamed.  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:59 pm
"I don't understand what attached him to a human, either. I think what started out as a curiousity turned into a fondness, and so on." Piper suggested.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 9:05 am
she gave a kind smile, "still. even if i have the same soul as Lytharia i'm not her exactly." she replied carefully. "but my heart holds me to you." she said honestly. "and i want to stay here with you, i want to know more about you than what i read."  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:17 pm
Piper smiled.
"And you're sure we're not too scary?" he asked tauntingly.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:22 pm
she shook her head, "as long as you're not going to attack me i think i'll do ok." she smiled.  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:28 pm
Piper shuddered. "Hell no." he said, just as Johanna arrived, glass full and in hand. She hadn't spilled a drop.
"Geez, that was difficult. But nothing's too far for Piper's lovebunny." she teased, neatly dodging the blow aimed for her.
"God, Piper, you're SLOW!" she said, running up a tree and sticking out her tounge.
"SO HELP ME, I'LL-!"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:33 pm
she shook her head. "Piper, thats enough. theres no need to be melodramatic." she replied and looked up at johanna, "and how did you hear about all of this?" she asked curiously wondering iof she had been listening.  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:40 pm
Johanna dropped the 30 feet easily.
"It's hard not to hear it because Piper's the loudest guy I've ever met, and having supernatural hearing abilities works, too." she explained.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:45 pm
"ah," she nodded as she opened a graceful hand. "Could i have the water please, i'm really parched." she replied and the dryness of her throat was evedent on her voice.  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:47 pm
"Oh yeah!" Johanna said, forgetting all about it. She handed it to her swiftly.
"You're dense."
"Shut up."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:53 pm
she rolled her eyes as she took the glass and finished it without stopping. "wow, that was good." she replied tilting her head back. it was surprising who the natural elements alway made her feel better, infact even her healing was faster. she looked to johanna, "Thank you so much." she smiled slightly.  

Aradia Helevorn

FigTreeDoctor

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:59 pm
Johanna saluted.
"Not a problem ma'am! I live to serve!"
Piper rolled his eyes. "Right."
Johanna shrugged sheepishly. "Well, there's nothing better to do."  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash