Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Toan The Devil Reincarnation! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which path do you follow?
  the one that lead to the snack bar
  the one that lead me out of here
  the one that lead to Toan Destruction! (I will kill anyone who vote this!)
  The one that will help my lord Toan get a new katana! ( Vote this one ^^)
View Results

shadow toan

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 3:19 pm
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

Toan Turn toward Slash angemon "Is she?"

~Their are idiots everywhere.....~

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 4:23 pm
"She's decent when she's back in the real world."Earthest shook her head, "I'm the same..." after the pause she nodded her head, "he's right. No worries.""You have a quiz tomorrow and a doctor's appointment. Time for bed.""It's only...7:16!!""What time is it in France?" SlashAngemon asked.Earthest thought for a moment, "It's 1:16 a.m. there," Earthest said.SlashAngemon nodded in agreement. "See, she's normal...somewhat," he said.  

Earthest

shadow toan

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 5:13 pm
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

Toan and Wingdramon both stared at them "You kinda lost me when you said the doctor appointment"

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 3:59 am
"I have a checkup today!" Earthest said happily. SlashAngemon smirked and whispered in her ear.Earthest paled drastically and wobbled on her feet. "Needles are bad, very, very bad."  

Earthest

shadow toan

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 11:59 am

Toan laughs and said "I hope they don't have to use the needle" Wingdramon look down at Toan "Your lying" Toan look up innocently "How can you tell?" "Your being nice" Toan laughs a little louder

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 5:42 pm
Earhest growled, "You are so lucky that I read this after my appointment." SlashAngemon's lips upturned a little. Earthest's face went blank and she fell silent and just watched Toan and Wingdramon with dead eyes. SlashAngemon looked from Earthest to Toan and then to Wingdramon. "...humans should learn to be nice together. This is how battles start."  

Earthest

shadow toan

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:25 pm

Coredramon shrugs and laughs a little "Where the fun in peace and quite?" Toan nodded with approval "That right! and beside I'm a joker xD sometime a fighter, other time a lover, i am many things and can adept with ease can you be angry for if it my way? you cannot change my habit you might as well try to tell the sun to not be bright or the mountain bow down to the wind when the wind roar with rage it is the ways things are if i fight i win if i joke i laugh if I'm bored ill entertain myself" Coredramon look at Toan again "Great he going into fortune cookie mode again" Toan laughs again

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:42 am
Earthest perked up a little. "I like fortune cookies. They taste great!" she exclaimed. SlashAngemon shook his head and leaned against a nearby rock. "You wear me out," he said, "This was not what I was planning when I became your partner.""Yeah, well I wasn't expecting Toan to be a fortune cookie teller either. But we both found out something much more important...My life is way too complicated for me to be left alone with myself," Earthest said. "Now tell me my cookie fortune, oh great sooth sayer!"  

Earthest

shadow toan

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 11:56 am

"..........." Wingdramon laughs and Toan gave an angry glare then said "Your fortune is.......you shall be destine to live in a mental hospital" Wingdramon laughs even louder

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 12:59 pm
"I had those problems taken care of a year ago," Earthest said. "So you're a little late, fortune teller."  

Earthest

shadow toan

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 1:10 pm

"..........." this girl is crazy maybe i should get away from her.....nah she probably harmless though Toan "Your mocking me aren't you"

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 1:18 pm
I'm harmless. Yeppers. Except when I'm mad...like angry, not crazy.  

Earthest

shadow toan

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 1:23 pm

"..........." demit Toan this is your common sense talking to you do you hear me! if you keep talking to this girl your gonna go crazy slowly walk away! Toan did the stupidest thing and didn't do what his common sense told him to Wingdramon pat Earthest on the head "She right she is harmless i mean how can anyone this small do any...kind......of....harm............." Wingdramon remember that Toan and Earthest are about the same size and that Toan is able to cause a lot of harm

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 7:07 pm
Earthest looked up at Wingdramon and smiled. "I trip all the time over my own two feet, do you honestly think I can harm you?" Earthest asked. "And in any case, you should give me more credit Toan! I can probably kick your butt in grammar and spelling." SlashAngemon shook his head, "Don't you think that was a little below the belt?"Earthest shook her head and said, "Nope, he's been picking on me, I'm gonna pick back." "Two wrongs, don't make a right," said SlashAngemon."'Slap me one, shame on you. Slap me twice, shame on me.' And I have had enough," Earthest said. "If I can't fight him physically mentally and verbally will do just as well. But I like Wingdramon. You're much nicer than Toan. Are you sure you're not the tamer and he's the digimon?"  

Earthest

shadow toan

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 7:47 pm

Toan shrugs "I'm Deslyzic so i try the best i can and as for being nice i have never once mention that i was a saint"

DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces