Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Tigerx81 - Saren Omashi, M.I.A.? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you knwo fo M.S.B.G.
  yes, I am in it...
  yeah, they beat me up a day ago!
  No, what is...((ask me about it))
  yeah, I wanna be in it ((ask me about getting in))
  SAYYYYYYYYY WHAT!?
View Results

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 7:31 pm
Shikon points his blade twords Toan giving a slight smirk aswell. "Oh, don't push me human.." Shikon said cockily.

Saren pulls his kendo stick from his waist holder and knocks Shikon on the head lightly. "I said, down..don't get cocky. I told you if you get cocky you start to lack percision..damn, pay attention.." Saren turned twords toan.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 7:34 pm
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

"aw come on he want to have some fun i might as well teach him what it like to be out match" Toan says as he took out his Dark claws and put it on then got in a stance "Ive seen Wormmon more threaten looking then you" Toan said to shikon

~Their are idiots everywhere.....~

shadow toan

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 7:39 pm
"So tempting isn't he Shikon..? Don't do it.." Saren said knowing that his words where falling upon deaf ears.

Shikon moved saren's kendo stick out the way. Saren never really ever used a real weapon. Only a kendo stick, but he managed to beat the poop out of people anyway. "Out of my way Sare." Shikon began to move slowley a small grin of satisfaction on his face. "You asked for this.." Shikon said pointing his blade once more at toan signaling him for battle.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 7:41 pm
~I have search the earth and walk among the heaven and hell for an answer and my results are.....~

"it usually polite to let the weaker go first so i let you begin" Toan says giving a mocking bow.

shadow toan

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 7:45 pm
Shikon Smirked, "Bye-bye human I am sorry you won't be around to join the clan.." Shikon said tauntingly as he began to draw back his balde. This slow move was on purpose first Shikon would test the mortal. Shikon let down his attack a third of his real speed. If this actually hit it would cut Toan down the middle.

Saren sighed, "..He seems like he could be leader of the S.H.A.R.K. unit..or maybe a elite of M.O.S.S." saren thought to himself.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 7:47 pm

Toan gave a grin and rise one hand and easily block your slash then with incredible speed he punch shikon in the chest then use his elbow in the face to make him unbalance then grab shikon by his armor and toss him aside as if he was nothing "You finish warming up?"

shadow toan

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 7:55 pm
((refrain from to many aut-hits please..))

Shikon before hitting the ground flipped and landed on his feet. All though the speed he was thrown at made him still slide a foot back. "Good, job human..now taste this.." Shikon ran twords Toan at top speed, he was fast indeed. Shikon dragged his blade alonside the ground as he prepared a upperwards slash twords toans abdomin at a left cross.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:01 pm

Toan easily predicted shikon move and waited then when he sent the slash Toan hold out his hand to grab shikon hand to stop the blow then jump off the ground to do a round kick on shikon head (Sorry it ment to explain what i plan to do if it hit with my combos)

shadow toan

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:02 pm
((g2g be back tommarow..))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:04 pm

(alright)

shadow toan

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 6:16 am
Shikon quikcly seein toan's movement with ease did a spinning back kick that would make his leg act like a sword. Blocking TOan's kick and moving Toan's foot away. Saren then wnet for a striaght punch to the face of otan. His face seemed to me on fire. The speed of the punch would be hard to block, it be best to dodge.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:02 am

Toan just duck the punch then form his hand to a fist and at the same second he dodge he aim for shikon face but then stop the punch inches away from his face and did a swipe kick on shikon then jump up and did a drop kick "Ive been fighting longer then you have been insulted-" "Ive bet it was a lot" Interruped Wingdramon Toan resume as if never interrupted "Your to slow and gonna have to be faster"

shadow toan

Earthest

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 8:07 am
I'd love to join!!

Don't you want to think about it first?

Nope.

Are you sure?

That's what I thought.

I didn't pause for that question, silly.

Then why?

I thought I saw Angemon...he's cool!

And I'm what?

Well, you're a SlashAngemon. You're amazing and all that, but Angemon has softer wings and has long hair and has a staff and if you watched season 1 of digimon he was the strongest out of all the other digimon!

And why did you get me then?

Well...I thought you were adorable!!!

*heavy sigh*

3nodding Don't get me wrong. I love yah and all that, but Angemon is still my favorite digimon.

If it makes you feel better you should know that you are my favorite partner and I don't want to any other partner!

Oh joy.

Now if we can get you to digivolve into Duftmon...

*sigh*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 9:20 am
Shikon smirked, "insolence.." Shikon blocked teh drop kick with his left palm, parrying it to his left . Toan would miss and have to land on the ground. Shikon estimated his landing point and swung powerfully. It would reach the point of contact upon Toan estimated landing time.

Saren sighed, "Childish play.." Saren then looked twords Earthest, "So will you join me earthest?" Saren asked once more  

AgonizingChance

Shaggy Prophet

5,425 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

shadow toan

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 10:26 am

Toan looked as if he was jumping of the air and landed on Shikon blade then jump off of it doing a back flip which his feet would connect with Shikon chin if he didnt move in time and landed on Toan feet "Hmmmm a new samurai Vs. a fully train x ninja this should be good" Toan started to move in at random attacks making sure that His move was unreadable looking as if he striking from all direction with his speed

DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces