(gotcha)  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 6:58 pm
sits down and waits to be noticed while twirling a kunia
how long is this battle gonna take?  

panda-shinobi

[Solid]

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 4:59 am
NeoNexus
-Risu steeled himself, and had now found himself face to face with yet another barrage of kunai. This time though, he was ready. He ducked down as the deadly row flew easily over his head. As the kunai flew over him, his left hand gripped the ground, his right foot pushing him forward in a fast thrust using the whole body. He now dashed forwards at a ridiculous speed for a student, his right hand still looking as if it were cupping a ball. His eyes were ablaze with determination as he drew nearer.-

((OOC- Sorry, our characters are currently deep in a battle right now, so they haven't really noticed your character yet.))

The sun's glint now reveals why Solid's hands were stretched out with his fingers wide. Wire! He turned the off-course Kunais with the wire connection and now they headed straight for Risu's back
Heh poor boy  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 10:47 am
-Risu's eyes had finally picked up the wire in the sunlight glint as Solid pulled on the kunai. He realised in horror he really did need to be faster, and so dashed as fast as he could, his body tilted forward, his legs moving fast and his hand still looking as if it were cupping a ball...right at Solid!-

((OOC- Yeah, craptacular, but there it is.))  

NeoNexus

[Solid]

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 6:58 am
NeoNexus
-Risu's eyes had finally picked up the wire in the sunlight glint as Solid pulled on the kunai. He realised in horror he really did need to be faster, and so dashed as fast as he could, his body tilted forward, his legs moving fast and his hand still looking as if it were cupping a ball...right at Solid!-

((OOC- Yeah, craptacular, but there it is.))

Out of Kunais, low on Chakra, more wounds than me...this is one hell of a kid!

Solid still stood there ready for him as he spoke the following words

How about we stop right here? biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 7:08 pm
*walks around barely hanging on to his weapons* uhh i need a bag  

funky_fighter

NeoNexus

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 11:56 pm
-Risu was hell bent on giving Solid a beating of a lifetime, even though he knew he probably couldn't land a single punch on him. Then Solid's words came to him, and he practically turned to jelly, tripping over his own feet and landing face first in the dirt before Solid, arms splayed out in front of him, legs up in the air.-

"Huh...Gwahh!"

-His thoughts weren't on the kunai behind him, or the wire controlling them. He lifted his head from the dirt and looked up at Solid, a smile crossing his face as relief and happiness flooded his system.-

"Ah haha! Nuts, I-uh...I tripped!"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 5:33 am
-think- when r they gonna be done?! -pulls a kunai and twirls it while waiting-  

panda-shinobi

[Solid]

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 7:07 am
NeoNexus
-Risu was hell bent on giving Solid a beating of a lifetime, even though he knew he probably couldn't land a single punch on him. Then Solid's words came to him, and he practically turned to jelly, tripping over his own feet and landing face first in the dirt before Solid, arms splayed out in front of him, legs up in the air.-

"Huh...Gwahh!"

-His thoughts weren't on the kunai behind him, or the wire controlling them. He lifted his head from the dirt and looked up at Solid, a smile crossing his face as relief and happiness flooded his system.-

"Ah haha! Nuts, I-uh...I tripped!"

The Kunais from behind missed as inttended as they soared into the air and Solid's phisical form faded away infront of Risu with a smile.
If one looked around at this very moment you could see the whole forest had been fading. And just when it looked as though you'd fall through the ground right now the actual Forest was still there with Solid in an intense position with his hands locked in a Hand Seal and his eyes shut as he concentrated.
.......His eyes opened with a smile.

Well thanks to you good friend I was able to test all my Illusion Techniques out today that i've been wanting to do! Did you enjoy it or not?
Solid had been there the whole time. And Risu...well Risu had been running around the area, just not in the way he thought. All his Kunais were accounted for, no cuts, no scratches, all the Illusion. And one hell of an Illusion is was.
So what now? It did drain some of your stamina running around like that hehehe. So now you know what those demons were. #^^#  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 4:34 pm
ninja  

panda-shinobi

NeoNexus

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 7:13 am
-Risu blinked as the kunai vanished in mid-flight as they missed him.-

"They weren't real? Was that a Genjutsu?"

-Then Solid faded with that grin on his face, and as Risu scrambled to get up, he finally noticed that the entire forest was fading before his eyes. As his brain tried to process what he was seeing, a single technique sprang to mind as being the only explanation.-

"Vision of Hell Technique?!"

-The fake forest faded, replaced by the real forest, and a smiling Solid. Risu finally heard his voice, and bowed his head, his hair slipping forward and shading his eyes. He was looking at his hands, which had ached so badly only moments ago, now felt completely fine. The cuts that had run up his arms were gone as well. Instinctively, his right hand shot to his face and felt for that scratch he had gotten from the kunai shower earlier. Nothing, just smooth skin. Then it hit him.-

"So...those demons...from back then were...?"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 7:24 am
NeoNexus
-Risu blinked as the kunai vanished in mid-flight as they missed him.-

"They weren't real? Was that a Genjutsu?"

-Then Solid faded with that grin on his face, and as Risu scrambled to get up, he finally noticed that the entire forest was fading before his eyes. As his brain tried to process what he was seeing, a single technique sprang to mind as being the only explanation.-

"Vision of Hell Technique?!"

-The fake forest faded, replaced by the real forest, and a smiling Solid. Risu finally heard his voice, and bowed his head, his hair slipping forward and shading his eyes. He was looking at his hands, which had ached so badly only moments ago, now felt completely fine. The cuts that had run up his arms were gone as well. Instinctively, his right hand shot to his face and felt for that scratch he had gotten from the kunai shower earlier. Nothing, just smooth skin. Then it hit him.-

"So...those demons...from back then were...?"

Yup. I needed 4 entire clones just to keep that going. And to get the atmosphere so battle hearted that you'd go all out. You do have potential!
Solid croutches and makes a few marks in the ground
Formation:
2 3
5 6

And number 7 was the one guarding. Me. What you didn't know is that when I dissappeared I was switching with another clone to keep the entire thing going. When I let you hit me I was taking it easy on you hehe.  

[Solid]

NeoNexus

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 7:35 am
-Squatting opposite of Solid, Risu watched him etch out his plan in the dirt, his eyes folling every stroke and poke.-

"Oh! I see what you did! That's incredible, senpai! I'd have never thought of that!"

"Then again, I still can't even do a proper Bunshin no Jutsu, let alone a Kage Bunshin no Jutsu, so how could I...?"

-Risu thought bitterly to himself. Still, he did smile when he remembered that Solid had told him he had potential, and that's all he needed. He smiled to his senpai.-

"Well, with an attack plan like that, I had no chance, huh?"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 7:41 am
NeoNexus
-Squatting opposite of Solid, Risu watched him etch out his plan in the dirt, his eyes folling every stroke and poke.-

"Oh! I see what you did! That's incredible, senpai! I'd have never thought of that!"

"Then again, I still can't even do a proper Bunshin no Jutsu, let alone a Kage Bunshin no Jutsu, so how could I...?"

-Risu thought bitterly to himself. Still, he did smile when he remembered that Solid had told him he had potential, and that's all he needed. He smiled to his senpai.-

"Well, with an attack plan like that, I had no chance, huh?"

Thats why I used the Illusion Jutsus on you. To test how well you worked in various combat situations. You might have won to. But the whole "Loseing Chakra" things gets you!
Solid was only half joking when he smiled at Risu and stood up.
Wanna get something to eat?  

[Solid]

NeoNexus

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 7:52 am
-Risu had gone back to looking at Solid's plan on the ground, but when eating was mentioned, he had stood bolt upright with something of a glitter in his eyes. Despite having battled like that, even in an illusion, he had still stood up so eagerly.-

"Really? Can we go to Ichiban's? Or that BBQ place near my house?"

-Each suggestion was energetic, which was unusual-.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff