Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -
$The Random Caravan$ Your Spontaneous Spam Space! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Atma311
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 11:36 am
I finally got a dorm room to myself! I had to kick my old roommates back into their own room (they were being jerks stressed ). Now I can rearrange my room and do some magickal workings, rituals, divination, etc. without worrying that they'll pop in while I'm in the middle of trying to concentrate. Also, I can start meditating more and working on focusing my thoughts.

Also, I was heading to my room Thursday and a guy that saw my pentacle necklace asked me about it and told me he was looking into Wicca recently and wanted to stop by my room to discuss it. Any suggestions?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 12:25 pm
Atma311
I finally got a dorm room to myself! I had to kick my old roommates back into their own room (they were being jerks stressed ). Now I can rearrange my room and do some magickal workings, rituals, divination, etc. without worrying that they'll pop in while I'm in the middle of trying to concentrate. Also, I can start meditating more and working on focusing my thoughts.

Also, I was heading to my room Thursday and a guy that saw my pentacle necklace asked me about it and told me he was looking into Wicca recently and wanted to stop by my room to discuss it. Any suggestions?
I must be a freak... I kept begging housing to get a roommate neutral Makes life more fun whee ...

For teh suggestion, keep things on the down-low. Don't start out with "oh em gee, I have this culdron and these candles and this other really kuel shtuf!" That would make you appear fluffy and then attract more fluff confused Keep things simple, don't flaunt anything that's oh em gee neato... In shourt: Don't act ways that will attract fluffies. If I wasn't not on meds right now, I'd probably be able to make coherent thoughts right now, but I'm just all whee right now... whee whee whee  

[Feather]s Soul

Atma311
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 12:37 pm
[Feather's Soul
I must be a freak... I kept begging housing to get a roommate neutral Makes life more fun whee ...

Eh... maybe I should have explained that I go to a Christian college (yeah...yeah... I know). Having roommates that... I won't say "push"... but like to try and "persuade" you to their point of view every time you try to talk (not only about religion, but ANYTHING)... gets annoying stare  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 2:20 pm
Jameta
Huh, I didn't know that you have a god-symbol one. *shrugs; after pause, notices the insanity between the boys*

...Alllrighty then. sweatdrop

well you got to admit those boots were scary and such a fashion catastrophy! *shakes head* oh I'm over tired... *yawns*  

Rakei

Jameta
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 6:28 pm
Keep a solid book on the subject handy while speaking, that way you can pull stuff out. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 12:51 am
hi, sorry i posted in the wrong thread, christo! i'm moving house at the end of the week and am in a bit of a confused muddled state, i'm wondering if i've packed bits of my brain away along with my other stuff! redface

anyways, i got a beautiful book on magic and one on crystal healing from this wicked shop that sells really good books really cheap cos i think they get them from big stores who have bought too many, or somethink like that!
they are both packed with helpful information and lovely pics and are just exactly what i need at the end of the day wen i go into my room to chill out before i go to sleep.
i am at the moment trying out a spell to help sort out my dreams which are very boring and repetative and always about moving house,but in my dream, i'm never happy in my new house.
after a few day with an aquamarine crystal under my pillow i actually dreamt that i was happy in my new house so that was a great relief 3nodding  

mangaelfgirl

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Jameta
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 8:55 pm
Hey, would you guys be interested in a Magic/Mythological/Pagan/etc. ^ Game?

...In fact, I'm going to go make the suggestion thread now. xp  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 9:37 pm
Blarg! *kicks the thread*  

Jameta
Captain

Arawath

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 10:38 pm
mangaelfgirl
hi, sorry i posted in the wrong thread, christo! i'm moving house at the end of the week and am in a bit of a confused muddled state, i'm wondering if i've packed bits of my brain away along with my other stuff! redface

I know what that's like...I'm moving at the moment. There are so many towers of boxes outside my room I don't know if I'll be able to get out in the morning... sweatdrop

Atma311
Eh... maybe I should have explained that I go to a Christian college (yeah...yeah... I know). Having roommates that... I won't say "push"... but like to try and "persuade" you to their point of view every time you try to talk (not only about religion, but ANYTHING)... gets annoying

*goes to a Catholic school* Yup, always fun...especially when you decide to wear a pentacle in Religion class (happened to my friend) and they think you worship Satan. *shrug* Personally I don't agree with advertising, but still...gets a little edgy...  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 2:40 pm
Atma311
[Feather's Soul

Eh... maybe I should have explained that I go to a Christian college (yeah...yeah... I know). Having roommates that... I won't say "push"... but like to try and "persuade" you to their point of view every time you try to talk (not only about religion, but ANYTHING)... gets annoying stare
xd xd xd ... Then I'll just shut my mouth than xd

Jameta: I'd heart a random game mrgreen mrgreen  

[Feather]s Soul

Jameta
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 10:00 pm
Well... ta-da. sweatdrop The ^ game is, well, up.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 12:09 am
wow i havent been here in forever sweatdrop sweatdrop so whats up every  

WiccanBitch

Sparkly Lunatic

5,950 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200

x__CrimsonRegret

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 3:41 am
Heyy! How are ya?

I'm fine ^__^

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 5:38 pm
My back hurts. gonk  

Jameta
Captain

Atma311
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 5:48 pm
Jameta
My back hurts. gonk

Yours too? That makes 3 people today (including myself) that I've heard had back pains that just started today. I think I just slept on it wrong or something sad  
Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff