Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply Coupling
Who do you think Harry will end up with (if he lives)? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who do you think Harry will end up with (if he lives)?
Hermione Granger
17%
 17%  [ 5 ]
Ginny Weasley
32%
 32%  [ 9 ]
Cho Chang
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Luna Lovegood
10%
 10%  [ 3 ]
Other
25%
 25%  [ 7 ]
Margaret Cho :)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I don't care give me gold!!! :(
14%
 14%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 28

Harlequin-Avarice

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 10:25 am
Gotta be Ginny  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 11:00 am
i so go with the other!! Harry Potter could seriously go with who ever, i mean he goes for older chicks and younger ones, ethnic an white. he might not get the girl but i think that there will be one that gets him! like in the comming book, new characters are introduced i mean they have too, the author so killed off alot of main characters just too make Harry Potters life harder. so i'm routing for a older chick just graduated from another school of witch craft an would have went to cup in the 4th book for her school b/c she's just that good but tragically had a death in the family and a near death experince herself. or something like that, i want to see harry potter happy and with some one who can cover his back and not have to worry about, ..............i really didn't think i would type so much eek whee  

Takarakoten

Xenia Sol

Greedy Shopper

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 7:04 am
Slowly_Dying_Inside
Malfoy! No, no, kidding. Well, part of me thinks Luna Lovegod. I think Harry with either Ginny or Hermione would be too much like being with your sister. Actually, I really don't think J.K.R will pair him up with anyone.

Exactly. I thought i was the only one who believed Ginny was looking rather like a younger sister than as a match for Harry. sweatdrop But, no, Hermy and Won-Won belong together. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 9:20 am
rosawill
HERMIONE!!!!I think Harry and Hermione should end up together, or if they don't at least her and Ron.
me too. it's quite obvious that ron fancies hermione, but i think hermione is more for harry. they're alot closer.  

~rubyblue~

~rubyblue~

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 9:27 am
after all the love problems and crushed harry has had since book five, we can safely assume that harry'll end up with SOMEONE.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 11:40 am
it will be ginny jk said no more cho for harry  

Jack_Skellington182

dorkybluepunk

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 6:45 pm
i think the dance sceen pretty much gave away that hermione is after ron... that will be one cute yet very old couple... i think she will bring in a new character for harry...someone mysterious! .....ooooooo.....  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 8:08 pm
I think and want him to end up with Luna. She always seems to cheer him up, especially because she could see and hear things Harry heard and saw and it made Harry feel like he wasn't alone. I thought the relationship with Harry and Ginny was random and thrown in our faces.

If not Luna, I say Hermione. xd

Cherrihana

guy_lover_450

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 7:53 pm
Dr. Taffy
EmsMercury
Honestly, I hope he's not paired with anyone in the end. I don't want him with Hermione because she's Ron's. I don't want him with Ginny because that's very predictable. Oh, let's have a happy ending where Harry marries into his best friend's family and blissfully happy forever. Besides, the Weasley's are like family to him. I'd rather Ginny end up with Neville. ^_^ Luna... eh, I wouldn't really mind, but I'd prefer for it not to happen. Cho Chang... I don't like her. *glares* She's a stupid human hosepipe. So, yeah, I hope nobody.
i HATE cho chang. i hope harry just finds someone who doesnt judge him so much. and i want ginny to end up with . . . someone. cute... and neville to end up with an '' in ur face! my girl's hot'' girl

lol i agree!!!!!!!!!! JKR could always put harry and me together!! xd  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 7:59 pm
Luamervara
ICK. That's...gross...

I personally want Harry to be with Hermione. She shows the MOST concern for him and is willing to go to bat for him. >/

I mean really, if Ginny DID love Harry and not the 'Famous' Harry Potter do you think she would let him break it off like that?

rolleyes as IF. If she was smart and truly loved the guy, she would have demanded to go anyway and would've gone.

But no, the turd sat there and said something along the lines of ' I knew you would do it...yadda yadda....go on.." deal. That don't sound like love to me.

Hermoine and Ron both got up and said they'd stay with him. In it together deal. Hermoine's been stuck on Harry ever since he helped her. She's closets to HIM. Not Ron. Ron just happens to be a friend that you would consider more like a brother really.

'But what about how she acted in the sixth book? She was jealous' No, she was pissed off and irrational TEENAGER.

No where in any of the books did it SAY that Hermione and Ron were a couple.

There was speculation, but no. It's not exactly 'offical' until they snog each other in my eyes.

I wish it to be Hermione and Harry at the end and Ron and Luna.

>.> I'm also hoping for Ginny to get with Malfoy <.<

But if none of that happens, I want it to be like the first book. Where they're only FRIENDS out to help save the world and each other.

(Or..my more favorite of favorites....Harry/Hermoine/ Ron. that's..yum...) pirate

u are soooooo right i agree  

guy_lover_450

phoenix2storm

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 9:09 am
i would like to see him with hermione but he will probably end up with ginny weasley  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 1:30 pm
It's got to be Ginny, but personally I think Harry x Luna and Neville x Ginny is better. Luna understands what it's like to lose someone, and kind of provides Harry with an escape from reality. And Ginny can give Neville help in his classes and stop being such a nerd. Ginny's popular, and she's clever, both things Neville needs. And she did go to the Yule Ball with him.  

hellomandy

Friendly Codger

~Dancing~Through~Life~

3,550 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 9:59 am
Harry'll end up with Ginny.
Ron'll end up with Hermione.
Neville'll end up with Luna.

That's how it's gonna be. 3nodding lol  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 12:36 am
Totaly Ginny 4laugh heart !!!!  

ibrahimovic

ofbittersweetmemories

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 3:49 am
If Ginny dies he's going to marry someone random...Luna ONLY if she gets a makeover.  
Coupling

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff