Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Lala Chat. General chat & Spam
@Devilsmokinangel Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ursaula

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:22 pm
devilsmokinangel
Ursaula
devilsmokinangel
Ursaula
devilsmokinangel
i give my opinion alot biggrin

Yeah, I do too, but then you guys are all like, oh you're just trying to win the contest D: lol
soo are u denying that???

Denying wot?
that ur not tryin to win the contest?

I never really cared, it was just a chance to get gold with nothing to lose and I love meeting new people who have stuff in common with me. Offline I don't have many friends... actually, I have one friend... so I come on here to socialize a lot because my parents are usually busy and my sis is hanging out with her friends. So I'm stuck with no one. So I thought this was a kewl way how to get some new friends and also a chance to get some gold if I made a lot of comments while talking about a subject I love.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:23 pm
devilsmokinangel
Ursaula
devilsmokinangel
Trichromatism
This thread is full of win haha
huh win what??? do u mean winners

I thought he was talking about you and how you're like famous and that you're a winner lol.
hmmm maybe i think he meant all the ppl who on this thread will win ... ya kno come somewhere

Lmfao, maybe, who knows until he answers though lol. :O He could be speaking like some different language! LIKE ENGLISH! I don't speak english razz that's a lie lol. But yeah, I still don't understand wot this thread is full of win haha means D:  

Ursaula

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:23 pm
awww im sorry to hear that sounds lonely... well im usre u got a few online friends though right  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:33 pm
Yeah D: at school I ALWAYS get bullied for every little reason but meh, it's only been going on for 5 years. Online I have 3 awesome friends ^__^ well actually 6 but 3 of them I talk to about once or twice every 5 months, so yeah D:  

Ursaula

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:37 pm
ggrrrrr im sorry i get angry when i hear bout ppl being mean to each other..... and i hate ppl who fight ya kno like punchin and stuff... i know a person who died from gettin punched once in the head....... i bet the ppl who think they are all cool by beatin sumone up dont really want to killl sumone but thats the risk they take...... Violence SUCKS ..

I want to train to b a police officer just because i want to help the country and stop some of the crazy behavior!!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:48 pm
I know D: I've never punched anyone in my life unless it was by accident or play fighting, but I've never punched anyone really hard and it was just gently on the arm or something. And my mom is making me make a chart I'm going to be doing for 1 month and everyday that someone makes fun of me or hurts me then I'm suppose to put down wot they did, who did it, and the date then next month she's going to take it to our principal and tell him that this is wot goes on in his non-bullying school. But where I live I can't go to another school because I live in a town and there is only one school from k-12 so yeah...  

Ursaula

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:59 pm
wow ur mums nice... but principles can be useless......and those kids being mean will end up to be losers when they grow up i bet  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:19 pm
When they grow up? Don't you mean IF they grow up? They're still pulling those corny sex jokes from years ago D: and whenever someone says butt or something they start laughing. And yes, our principle is useless, he just stalks little kids and looks to see who his next prey is.  

Ursaula

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:49 pm
oh yuck what u mean by prey???
I never really got picked on i was just always to quick and ppl were always left standin there like ohh ummm. gutted. Always had a comeback lol and i always have to have the last word, my bf gets mad with me sometimes lol....  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:01 pm
He tries to get in peoples pants... not the good way either, 'cause sometimes it's boys... and his wife, is our gym teacher.. -__-

I have comebacks too, but sometimes my head is just caught up in the clouds when they say something and I don't responed until a while after. I swear I have ADD -__- lol but I don't. One of my frenemies made me mean too and really rude at school. So that's also why it likely started happening. I really hate her -__-  

Ursaula

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:17 pm
oooh what hes a pedifile??? spelling??
thats wrong do u have proof ?? get his a** fired  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:40 pm
Wow Ursaula. I'm sorry that sucks that you get picked on all the time but in the long run, those retards who are making fun of you will get no where in life by acting like that. And this thread is full of win cause its interesting haha. (sorry more world of warcraft terms). If it makes you feel better Ursaula, i got punched in the face once cause i through a ping pong paddle at a guys face.  

Trichromatism

gOtHiC_MuSiC_DeVviL

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:50 pm
Trichromatism
Wow Ursaula. I'm sorry that sucks that you get picked on all the time but in the long run, those retards who are making fun of you will get no where in life by acting like that. And this thread is full of win cause its interesting haha. (sorry more world of warcraft terms). If it makes you feel better Ursaula, i got punched in the face once cause i through a ping pong paddle at a guys face.
lol what a physco i laughed out loud then  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:29 pm
devilsmokinangel
oooh what hes a pedifile??? spelling??
thats wrong do u have proof ?? get his a** fired

Yeah, he basically is. And I would, but the fact that I live in a town, with one school, and the fact that likely no one else would want to take that job, we're stuck with him D:  

Ursaula

Ursaula

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:31 pm
Trichromatism

Yeah I know, I already beat them at almost everything.

Lmfao, nice dude xD

You threw a ping pong paddle at a dudes face? Haha, nice xD razz  
Lala Chat. General chat & Spam

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas