Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
The silent child Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Priestess Hanajima

Agile Seeker

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:14 pm
Yuki let the words fill her, let the shock ease and the pleasure pulse through her. She couldn't denie that she liked it when he cupped her chin with his hand. His hand warm against her face. she was staring strait into his eyes and that was her heart skipping a beat when he cocked his head. She loved it when he did that. It made her happy. her heart gave another trip when he went to kiss her. SHe didn't pull away, nor did she protest but meet him fully where she might have shyd away three weeks ago. He could feel her pulse against his hand but could he feel the butterflys in her stomach or the clouds in her head or feel the fire in her veins. Her breath was warm and welcoming when she kissed him.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 2:23 pm
Rage's body went insane. Her lips. Those soft sweet things working against his. Fire went through him. He loved it. He could not believe he could feel like this. It was amazing and it was perfect. He let his lips touch her for a few seconds. And then pulled away. He looked deep into her eyes. Those pefectly blue eyes. Rage softly stroked her face. She was soft, gentle and kind and all his. He smiled at here and then very carefully he kissed her cheek. He hugged her softly. "Yuki.....thank you for everything." He said. He very softly kissed her knuckles. She was everything to him.  

TheyCallMeJustiursa

Witty Sex Symbol

Priestess Hanajima

Agile Seeker

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 7:30 pm
((sorry it took so long to write back, got busy.))
Her eyes were impossibly soft her lips parted slightly and her cheeks heated, tinted the slightest red. Her body was almost pressed against his and she was almost sitting in his lap with her arms tucked behind his neck her fingers about to twist into his hair. Could he know the depth of his words? Could he know what he had awakened within her? No. she couldn't even know. She wanted to say it. Wanted to say that she loved him as well but something silenced her and she looked down ashamed that she couldn't give that to him. It wasn't rejection, he could see deeper into her to tell that it wasn't her rejecting him and for once she was the one unable to speek. she slid her hands down to his hands and knelt on the floor in front of him and stared at their joined hands.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:16 am
Rage smiled at her. He could see it in her eyes. She didn't love him just yet and that was fine. He kissed her knuckles again. He softly cupped her chin. And in his velvety rich voice he asked. "Did you make a cake?" He smiled at her again. She was so sweet for doing this for him. He indicated the journal. He liked it alot. "Thanks for this. I really like it." He squeezed her hand. He didn't really want to let go of her hand. This was so vivid it was dreamlike. How could this happen? He didn't know but he was utterly grateful.
Its ok. sorry short post.))  

TheyCallMeJustiursa

Witty Sex Symbol

Priestess Hanajima

Agile Seeker

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 12:36 pm
She smiled and rose slowly holding his hand until she coudn't any longer and brought the cake from the over. It was still warm as she set it beside his plate and nervously touched a silver strand behind her ear. "I didn't know what flavor you liked..." she smiled at him. "Happy birthday."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:16 am
Rage smiled. He didn't know exactly what to do. He'd spent so much of his life communicating by physical or body langauge but at the same he could and wanted to talk to her. He was confused every fiber of his being wanted to reach out and kiss her at least on the cheek but he was still clumsy with that aspect of physical behavior. And he wasn't sure if he could get the words out right. He tried a hybrid. He held her and said "Thank you. To be honest I've never celebrated my birthday or any holiday. And I like strawberries." He smiled again at her and severd them each a piece. He began to eat and nodded his satisfaction.  

TheyCallMeJustiursa

Witty Sex Symbol

Priestess Hanajima

Agile Seeker

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 3:00 pm
She grinned. It was good to know that he was enjoying it. She took her place across from him and ate the pasta before eating the cake. "You've never celebrated a holiday? Easter? Christmas?" she shook her head. At least she had tried to after her mother died. Celebrating her birthday alone but still being thankful for another year of life. Her christmas present to herself was always a shopping trip, she'd have to include him this year. Get him something. He liked strawberrys huh? She noted it mentally as she watched him. "would you be willing to celebrate with me this year?"
((what day is it exactly in the rp? lol))  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:20 am
Taro smiled at her. His rich voice thick with gratitude and enthusiasm. "Yes I really would." He finished his cake and once she was done he picked up her plate and washed them. Taro took her hands in his hand and wrapped them around his hips as he lead her upstairs. The feeling of her hands on his hips her hands in his sent fire through him. He was enjoying the sheer simple pleasure of social contact of having someone care about him, someone to touch and hold and kiss. He smiled at that last thought. He lips were so soft. He brought her to his room and picked up a guitar. He began to play. He looked her over. Nearly all of her bruises were gone. He like that. He was playing several classic rock songs. He started "Freebird."
I love halloween so can we start his education with that?))  

TheyCallMeJustiursa

Witty Sex Symbol

Priestess Hanajima

Agile Seeker

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:27 pm
((I thought his name was Rage... lol.))
She smiled as they sat in his room and she closed her eyes listening to his music. She didn't even realize that she was smiling and her fingers moved to the notes that might be translated to the piano. She missed that. The piano her mother had given her, taught her own, and played beside her on. She opened her eyes when he was done. "You play amazingly. I guess thats no suprise. You're amazing all the time!" she chuckled. "Would... you ming if I tried to play a song for you?" she looked away slightly flushed. "It's ok if it's a no... I don't play that great anyways." She was crimson red for a reason he didn't know and she stuttered on attempting to change the subject. "What are you going to dress up for halloween?"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 4:24 pm
It is...whoops lol))
Rage cocked his head. He didn't have a clue what that was. Or correction he knew the name but not what it meant. He smiled at her. "I don't what that what means." He liked when she blushed it was terribly cute. He took her hand and softly kissed it. He flipped it over and stroked her palm. Smiling her looked at her waiting. He loved her. He kissed her palm.  

TheyCallMeJustiursa

Witty Sex Symbol

Priestess Hanajima

Agile Seeker

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:12 pm
Yuki flushed deeper a small purring sound forming in her throat when his lips pressed agianst her palm. It tingled, just there, where his lips and her flesh met, mixed, and later she would find that his touch lingered and his scent would remain with her till it drugged her system as she fell asleep. When her eyes opened they were clouded and bright at the same time. "Halloween is one of my favorite holidays. It comes from the ancient feast of all hollows eve. It's the one night a year that spirits can move freely between our world and theirs. Most people dress up as something, like witches, or mummys. Something like that. Too bad I don't have my photo album I'd show you pictures of me when I was little dressed up. My very first halloween my mom dressed me up as a princess." she glowed. "We can go trick-or-treating." she laughed. "People might say were too old. But in here-" she touched her hand to his heart. "-you never stop being a kid."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:44 am
Rage liked that happy purring sound. It felt good to bring her pleasure. He smiled. "What should we dress up as?" He asked his rich voice making the simple question seem more. He kept smiling at her. He wanted to lick his lips so bad. He could feel her skin on them, taste it. And oh how it tasted. It tasted soo good. Like carameled apples and she smelt like strawberries. God this woman was amazing. He cocked his head when he noticed her blushing. He smiled when she mention princess. To him she was one already.  

TheyCallMeJustiursa

Witty Sex Symbol

Priestess Hanajima

Agile Seeker

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 9:10 pm
She chuckled. "I want to be an assasin this year. You can be whatever you want." she went on blushing deeper and described an ourfit she had worn last year a cat outfit with a short skirt and how it had been cold on her legs even with stockings on. They had had to sew up the top or everyone would have seen how little she had, though they were a little above average. she shook her head her hair covering her face a little. "It was embarassig. Every time the wind blew I had to hold down the skirt." she was sitting on the floor in front of him now, one arm resting on his knee plucking the guitar as she spoke. "what do you wanna be?" she looked up at him excitement at having a friend to talk with and even more excited to be doing something fun.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 5:35 am
Rage envisioned her dressed up like that. He thought he might have had to cover her in kisses. He blushed at that thought. He shook his hair into his face. It was necessary in order to calm down. This.....this....was amazing. It was sweet and nice. He especially like her hand on his knee. It was gentle and comforting in a way he had never known. After he was calm, he reached down and brushed the hair out of her face gently with his finger tips. "Don't hide you face......Its to beautiful." He whispered gently. He lay down to think taking her hand and placing it on his heart and covering it with his. "Hmmmmm.........what if I was a pirate?" He asked her. He leaned up to look at her shifting her hand so it stayed where it was. Cocking his head he waited for her response.  

TheyCallMeJustiursa

Witty Sex Symbol

Priestess Hanajima

Agile Seeker

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 3:55 pm
yuki blushed deeply, hiding her face against his leg,she always did this when he said thing like that, when he called her beautiful. She felt like it when she was with him. Couldn't understand it in the least but knew that she felt happy and blessed when she was with him. She thought about it for a moment. Invitioned him in a pirates outfit with a sword at his side. "That would be cool. We can find the parts and I can make you an outfit..." she paused. "Means i'll have to raid my old house but that can be done." she smiled knowing her athletic abilities would come in handy. "The eye patch will cover your eyes... but at least it's temporary." her fingers pluked out a soft soothing melody on the bottom of the strings as she thought. she saw him more as a noble samuri but a pirate could work. after all he'd stolen her heart. she couldn't help chuckling to herself. "we can do it."  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff