Welcome to Gaia! ::

The ~TRUE AND OFFICIAL~ Lucky Star Guild [OVA IN SEPTEMBER!?

Back to Guilds

Reply ~MAIN PAGE~ Lucky☆Star Guild
Anime Saimoe Tournament / J Saimoe Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TsukasaHLover

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:24 am
Whew, Fake votes removed Tsukasa was winning fro the get go.

Group E Final:
1058 votes: Tamaki Kawazoe @ Bamboo Blade
898 votes: Shana @ Shakugan No Shana

Group G Final:
1131 votes: Tsukasa Hiiragi @ Lucky Star
861 votes: Akari Mizunashi @ Aria

Today’s matches:

Group F Final:
Nagisa Furukawa @ Clannad - <<古河渚@CLANNAD>>
Hayate Yagami @ Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha - <<八神はやて@魔法少女リリカルなのはStrikerS>>

Group H Final:
Noe Isurugi @ True Tears - <<石動乃絵@true tears>>
Hinagiku Katsura @ Hayate The Combat Butler - <<桂ヒナギク@ハヤテのごとく!>>

Better vote for Nagisa and Noe. Nanoha faction NEEDS to be removed from the tournament and all HnG characters NEEDS to be eliminated here and how.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 7:15 am
Well we got a mixed bag result today. At least Nagisa bumped off the final Nanoha character, but Noe just couldn't match Hina. Saimoe takes a 2 day brake today in order to shuffle the characters around for the top 8. I Pray that Hina is matched with Tomoyo so Hina can have her tail kicked good.

Ff
1位 1198票 古河渚@CLANNAD(Furukawa Nagisa@CLANNAD)
2位 1047票 八神はやて@魔法少女リリカルなのはStrikerS(Yagami Hayate@Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS)

http://mig380.chez-alice.fr/up0/file/u1_002490.png

Hf
1位 1312票 桂ヒナギク@ハヤテのごとく!(Katsura Hinagiku@Hayate no Gotoku!)
2位 926票 石動乃絵@true tears(Isurugi Noe@true tears)

http://mig380.chez-alice.fr/up0/file/u1_002491.png  

TsukasaHLover

TsukasaHLover

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 8:47 am
The Quarter finals have been selected. and Both Kagami and Tsukasa are up against tough Clannad girls. Tsukasa has a chance against Fuko if we can gather enough support for her. Kagami already seems to be getting more backing. But one thing is for sure. There is defeinatly going to be a KyoAni girl going to the Semi-finals FOR THE 1ST TIME EVER in the 6 year run Saimoe History.

QF1a: Kagami Hiiragi @ Lucky Star
QF1b: Tomoyo Sakagami @ Clannad

QF2a: Tamaki Kawazoe @ Bamboo Blade
QF2b: Nagisa Furukawa @ Clannad

QF3a: Tsukasa Hiiragi @ Lucky Star
QF3b: Fuuko Ibuki @ Clannad

QF4a: Kirino Chiba @ Bamboo Blade
QF4b: Hinagiku Katsura @ Hayate The Combat Butler  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:08 am
The Kagami/Tomoyo match is now underway. Please help Support Kagami by voting for her and getting as many other people to vote for her today also!!!  

TsukasaHLover

The_Great_Hero

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:13 pm
Qf1
1位 1138票 柊かがみ@らき☆すた(Hiiragi Kagami@Lucky*Star)
2位 790票 坂上智代@CLANNAD(Sakagami Tomoyo@CLANNAD)

http://mig380.chez-alice.fr/up0/file/u1_002500.png

http://mig380.chez-alice.fr/up0/file/u1_002498.txt

Woot. XD

Qf2
<<川添珠姫@バンブーブレード>>(Kawazoe Tamaki@Bamboo Blade)
<<古河渚@CLANNAD>>(Furukawa Nagisa@CLANNAD)

Current voting thread:
アニメ最萌トーナメント2008 投票スレRound206
http://changi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/vote/1224941967/

Idk if I missed a match. I don't think so. XD  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 11:54 am
Nagisa did a come from behind win against Tamiki. and all i can say is that she didn't make many friends today.

TSUKASA VS FUUKO TODAY EVERYONE!!!! GET AS MANY PEOPLE AS YOU CAN TO VOTE FOR TSUKASA TODAY!!!!! SHE'S GOING TO NEED EVERY LAST VOTE SHE CAN GET!!!!!!!

TGH you may have to as your friends to come vote this time or Tsukasa also!!! TSUKASA MUST JOIN HER SISTER IN THE TOP 4 AT ALL COSTS!!!!!  

TsukasaHLover

The_Great_Hero

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 5:20 pm
TsukasaHLover
Nagisa did a come from behind win against Tamiki. and all i can say is that she didn't make many friends today.

TSUKASA VS FUUKO TODAY EVERYONE!!!! GET AS MANY PEOPLE AS YOU CAN TO VOTE FOR TSUKASA TODAY!!!!! SHE'S GOING TO NEED EVERY LAST VOTE SHE CAN GET!!!!!!!

TGH you may have to as your friends to come vote this time or Tsukasa also!!! TSUKASA MUST JOIN HER SISTER IN THE TOP 4 AT ALL COSTS!!!!!

Already know about it. XD We've got only 40 peeps who do the threads, though.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:23 am
HUZZAH!!!! HUZZAH!!!! HUZZAH!!!! TSUKASA'S GOING TO THE FINAL 4!!!!!!!!!! That's our little moeblob!!!!!!!!!

Qf3
1位 1049票 柊つかさ@らき☆すた(Hiiragi Tsukasa@Lucky*Star)
2位 894票 伊吹風子@CLANNAD(Ibuki Fuuko@CLANNAD)

http://mig380.chez-alice.fr/up0/file/u1_002506.png

Today's match:

Hina from HnG vs. Kirino from Bamboo Blade. It's best to vote for Kirino today. Knocking out Hina today would be the best thing for an all Hiiragi final!!!  

TsukasaHLover

TsukasaHLover

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:35 am
Well crap. Not good results today. i REALLY thought that the LS fans would be smart and try and knock out Hina in this match. Now Tsukasa is going to have her hands FULL when facing Hina next. Though i am a bit surprised that Hina didn't get as many votes as i though she would, but we can't let that fool us. we MUST get as much support for Tsukasa as possible. Everything depends on it. Here's to a hopeful Kagami/Tsukasa final!!!

Qf4
1位 934票 桂ヒナギク@ハヤテのごとく!(Katsura Hinagiku@Hayate no Gotoku!)
2位 750票 千葉紀梨乃@バンブーブレード(Chiba Kirino@Bamboo Blade)

http://mig380.chez-alice.fr/up0/file/u1_002510.png

So the final 4 matches are:
Kagami vs Nagisa
Tsukasa vs Hina

Saimoe take a day off today to prepare for the final 4 matches.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 10:42 am
Here we go people! The Kagami Nagisa match has started. Gather all your friends and supporters you can muster! Kagami must reach the final round!!!!

Sf1
<<柊かがみ@らき☆すた>>(Hiiragi Kagami@Lucky*Star)
<<古河渚@CLANNAD>>(Furukawa Nagisa@CLANNAD)

current voting thread:
http://changi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/vote/1225296653/

according to early reports Nagisa is actually keeping pace with Kagami. Bring in the troops people, we must NOT allow Kagami to falter now!  

TsukasaHLover

TsukasaHLover

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:17 am
KAGAMI'S GOING TO THE FINAL ROUND YA'LL!!!!!!!! YAHOOOO!!!!!!! With this win Kagami officially earns the nickname "The Clannad killer" She took out Kyou, Tomoyo, and now Nagisa, with Tsukasa taking out Fuko in the previous round.

Sf1
1位 1122票 柊かがみ@らき☆すた(Hiiragi Kagami@Lucky*Star)
2位 922票 古河渚@CLANNAD(Furukawa Nagisa@CLANNAD)

http://mig380.chez-alice.fr/up0/file/u1_002515.png

NOW WE MUST SUPPORT TSUKASA WITH EVERYTHING WE HAVE!!!!! Destiny is calling the Hirragi sisters together! Tsukasa MUST win today! One last push for our can do moeblob!!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 7:10 am
TSUKASA BEAT HINA!!!!!! YAHOOOOO!!!!!! KAGAMI/TSUKASA FINAL CONFIRMED!!!!!!!!!

Sf2
1位 1137票 柊つかさ@らき☆すた(Hiiragi Tsukasa@Lucky*Star)
2位 1096票 桂ヒナギク@ハヤテのごとく!(Katsura Hinagiku@Hayate no Gotoku!)

THANK YOU GOD!!!!!  

TsukasaHLover

TsukasaHLover

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:24 am
Saimoe resumes and concludes today with the grand final.

Final Match:
Kagami Hiiragi @ Lucky Star <<柊かがみ@らき☆すた>>
Vs
Tsukasa Hiiragi @ Lucky Star - <<柊つかさ@らき☆すた>>

Generate your code here: http://as2008.xii.jp/
Current vote thread: http://changi.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/vote/1225461102/

Personally either one is fine with me to win, though i will be voting for Tsukasa because she is my favorite LS girl and because she's the underdog. But i would really love to see them tie and have to Share the championship crown.

Unfortunately for me i won't be able to cheek the results until Monday! 24 hours after the end of the match!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:41 am
WTH!? The Great Hero where were you to announce the results!?

Final
1位 1037票 柊かがみ@らき☆すた(Hiiragi Kagami@Lucky*Star)
2位 976票 柊つかさ@らき☆すた(Hiiragi Tsukasa@Lucky*Star)

http://mig380.chez-alice.fr/up0/file/u1_002523.png

Well I'm finally back after a busy Sunday and not being near a computer with internet all that time. Congrats to Kagami. Even though i would have liked a tie (or a Tsukasa win) I'm still extremely happy for them both. This almost makes up for the manipulated fail results from the ISML.

Personally i really didn't care which one won because they are both winners in my book. Both being my #1 (Tsukasa) and #2 (Kagami) picks for this tournament, it's very gratifying to see them go #2 and #1. It doesn't matter that it's a Kagami win and Tsukasa runner up finish. I like to think of it as a Hiiragi Championship. Both girls deserved to be here after what happened last year and I'm so very happy for helping to get them here. Now I can rest for a while.

I'll tell you guys something. After Kagami's upset and Tsukasa's ousting along with Konata's upset last year, I spent an entire year going around to alot of forums and BBSs trying to gather support for the LS side. I put all my efforts into just getting them support. And even though i couldn't save Konata from and early defeat I am so happy that my efforts weren't in vain and got Kagami and Tsukasa to the championship final round with a 1 2 finish. And even though I'm a little disappointed that Tsukasa couldn't overcome here sister (again) I am still proud of our little moeblob. She more than proved herself 2 years running that she deserved to be here and all that hate flack she'd been receiving was proven wrong. But if anyone deserves this win it's Kagami. After her unfair ousting last year both of us saw red and swore that we would never let that happen again. We succeeded. Here's hoping that Tsukasa can pull off another merical run to the top 8 and maybe even a championship for herself. Though it will be an even tougher road given that she upset alot of popular characters and finished runner-up. She'll have an even bigger target on her back than she did this year. Good luck Tsukasa!!! Tsukasa for 2009!

Lucky Star set plenty of records this year:

1. Lucky Star had the most characters from it's series to enter this year than any previous series before. (beating out Nanoha by 1)

2. Tsukasa was the 1st character ever since Sora Nageno (2003-2004) to get back to back top 8 finishes and was the 1st character to improve her standings in this area. (5th last year, to 2nd this year) She also earned the title of the best competitor ever in the Saimoe Tournament's history. Also the best character ever to not have won a championship. She could also have earned the nick-name the HnG killer and champ killer. Tsukasa only faced one Kyo-ani girl this year (before the final). All her other competitors were non-Kyoani characters and all were very popular ones too. 3 of them being favorites to win the tournament this year too. Tsukasa still holds her record from last year of incurring the most fake votes ever in 1 round and surviving it. 1300+ Tsukasa is the only character to have upset a previous year's champion and runner up. (Desu and Nagi).

3. Kagami is the only character ever to have faced 4 characters from the same show and beat them in the Tournament's history. (Clannad) She was also the 1st character to have faced 3 characters in a row from the same series. (Clannad again) She earned herself the nick-name the "Clannad Killer" for this accomplishment. All her victories (until the final match) she won by 200+ votes or more, the only character to have ever pulled this off. She also sets the record for having the most decisive victories in one tournament. She is also the 1st character ever to make a come from behind win in a final round. (Tsukasa lead early on) Kagami was also the very 1st Kyo-ani girl EVER to have made it to the final 4. Finally braking the "Final 4 curse" that had plagued the Kyio-Ani characters for 3 years running.

4. The Hirragi sisters are only the 2nd second pair of girls from the same series ever to make it to the final round. It's the 1st time that (blood related) sisters had to fight each other in the final round and the 1st time a pair of twins made it to the final round. Both girls set an all time combined record of decisive victories. They have the 2nd closest final finish (after the Fate vs Desu match in 2006 by 36) by a 61 vote margin. 1st time 2 girls from the same nomination block made it to the finals and 1st time that the top 2 from the same nomination block made it to the finals. 1st time that the 2 girls with the highest nomination totals made it to the finals. (Hina from HnG also joins this group as being #3 in that block and earning 3rd place). They also set the record for the most lop-sided series vs series victories with a 5-1 record, 4 of them coming from Kagami alone, 1 form Tsukasa, and Konata being the only loss.

Needless to say this was Lucky Star's year to win and nothing was going to stop them.

Here are a few titles i came up with for the years of Saimoe.
2002 - It was in the cards
2003 - It was in her genes
2004 - Playing for the crowd
2005 - Beam Spam wins
2006 - Playing with dolls
2007 - Breaking the curse
2008 - Bless your Lucky Stars (Breaking the curse 2) (MadDog's/KagamiTsukasa's/Lucky Star's revenge)

All in all this has been the best Saimoe i have ever seen an been a part of. I can say i can leave the Saimoe stage for now a very happy person. I thank you all for your support for the past few moths in helping to achieve what many said was impossible to do. We proved them wrong and more. (crys manly tears T crying T) May God bless you all and see you for next year's Tournament)  

TsukasaHLover

The_Great_Hero

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:23 pm
Sorry man, had stuff to do yesterday. Besides, when I got on, I figured I'd let you do the honor anyways, since you're the one who really got this whole thing going. So I tip my hat to you for all your hard work!

I must say that this tournament was my most active one. In previous years I was on and off, really only voting in key matches. However, this year, thanks to TsukasaHLover's posts, I got the motivation to vote all the way! Woot!

So, anyways, I voted for Kagami, and seeing this result made me very happy. Of course, I'm proud of both of the twins, and seeing this list of records that TsukasaHLover posted, I'm quite stunned at the awesomeness of it all. XD Go Lucky Star!

Next year, if this guild's still around (doubtful), I'll come back and set up another thread to promote Saimoe! And if we're not active, then I'll just go to A/M/C XD. All right guys, good work, now get some rest.  
~MAIN PAGE~ Lucky☆Star Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff