Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
~Scars~[looking] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:22 am
Amanda rolled her eyes. "whatever" she shrugged.Unphased. She let out a long sigh and turned the tv on.It wasn't like anything was on..just another distraction.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:34 pm
He had expected a reaction similar to that, but wasn't about to give up any time soon. "Yep. Almost as pretty as mine.", he mumbled. He withdrew his arm and played with his hands, looking at the time on a clock on top of a table to their right. "Hey I think Chappelle's Show is on.....Comedy Central..", he remembered when he saw the time, staring at the TV.  

Eruditus

Quotable Conversationalist

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 12:45 pm
Amanda rolled her eyes.She had the biggest urg to eat somthing. She dropped the remote in his lap and got up and made her way into the kitchen.She looked around and decided to munch on an apple. She plopped down on the counter and munched on it quietly.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:46 am
He got a vibe that she wasn't really interested in him, but he was a persistent one. Woulden't take no for an answer. After turning on Comedy Central, some Dave Chappelle stand-up was on, but when it went to commercial he trotted into the kitchen, only to find her sitting on the counter, eating an apple. "Ahh..", he said, stretching, and then turning to face her. "How's that apple treatin' ya'?", he asked casually. "GOLDEN yellow 's ma' personal FAV. (Favorite) Red is s**t. Greens okay..", he said, his voice trailing a bit.  

Eruditus

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:06 pm
Amanda looked at him once.Then rolled her eyes and threw the apple core into the trash in one try. "Good for you" she slid off the counter and started going through the pantry aimlessly .  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:04 pm
He watched her shoot a three pointer. "BALL-INN.", he grunted loudly, in a ghetto voice, and she sunk it in. "DAAYYMN! What an ARMM!", he complimented happily. He watched her search through the pantry. "Mm.. you play basketball? Baseball? Got some MAD skills yo...", he mumbled.  

Eruditus

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 10:33 am
"no..I do not play any sport.." She muttered. She pulled out a few ingredients. "Where is it?..." she muttered. SHe was looking for some wine her aunt usualy hid. She was franqly annoyed with herself.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 2:41 pm
He returned to wandering around the kitchen aimlessly, opening cabinets here and there, rudely. He saw a big pair of cabinets up high, and opened them. A tall, dark-colored bottle of wine with some glasses beside it sat inside. "Ooo I KNEW she'd have a SECRET STASHHH. That Gertrude... she's a PARTY animal..", he made himself laugh, and went on his toes and plucked down the large bottle and examined it. "What's it doin' all the way up here? She's gotta' hide it from ya'? HEE HEEEE.", he giggled to get her attention.  

Eruditus

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 4:59 pm
Amanda closed the cabnit she was at and went to Dan and tried to get the bottle. "No..its called Nonyabeezewax" she smirked and tried to take the bottle from his hand. Of course he had to find it  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 5:45 pm
"Ah - AH - AH!", he said, grinning deviously and holding the bottle high above his head. "IIIIII beleive the DRINKING age is TWENTY-ONE, MISSY. I'm going to have to confiscate this..", he teased, holding it so it was just out of her reach. "You don't actually DRINK, do you? Tsk tsk tsk. Whaddya' wanna' get DRUNK for... am I THAT boring?", he asked, stretching up and holding the bottle high, pretending he was just yawning for a very long time.  

Eruditus

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:43 pm
Amanda rolled her eyes "Yes your really boring and who said anything about getting drunk?..and like you havent broken the law. Mr.Ya better get outta here or I'm gonna qick ya a**" she imitated him.She folded her arms "Now hand it over"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 2:05 pm
"Ooo nice impression. STARTLINGLY accurate.", he admitted casually. He'd broken the law tons of times, sure, but he never got caught. Ahh but she probably woulden't get caught either... "ALLRIGHT. JUST ONE favor. I'll give it to you if you admit the following. Say, 'Dan Hays is WITHOUT A DOUBT, the SEXIEST man that I have PERSONALLY, ever seen before in my entire life.', he said, just barely containing his laughter. "AAAAAAAAAND, 'He's BREATHTAKINGLY beautiful, CHARMing, HANDSOME,... and has a nice butt.", he finished, trying to think of anything else, but then stopping, not wanting to over-do it.  

Eruditus

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 2:54 pm
Amanda looked at him in disgust. "Ugh! your disgusting" she threw her hands up and stormed into the living room.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 3:03 pm
He winced a bit. 'That didin't go exactly as planned.' He limped into the living room with the bottle and held it out at her guiltily. "II KIDDD! I KIDDD!! I won't torment you any more..", he said with puppy eyes and prepared to cower in a corner.  

Eruditus

Eruditus

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 3:16 pm
After a moment he grinned and lunged forward, and slapped her in the face. "BOOO YAHHHH!!! HOW YOU LIKE me NOWWW, BBIYYTCH!?", he taunted, and then did the Micheal Jackson moonwalk, accompanied by a solo of high pitched squeals and yelps, MJ style. "AYYOOWWW!!", he roared, and spun around.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff