Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Inky Pages (TeHsChNoZbErRy Here!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:28 pm
Allison rolled her eyes. "My sister happens to look a lot like me. Only slightly darker. So thanks for thinking I'm cute." She snickered. She sighed softly and lay back on the bed, looking at the ceiling. She yawned loudly. "Hmm I think its bed time." She said with a nod. She cleared off her bed and set up some blankets and pillows on the floor for Conan. "Night." She said firmly and shut off the light, slipping into the covers.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 2:59 pm
He blinked at her, glaring a bit. he still felt he deserved a bed. He grabbed the pillow and blankets and went downstairs to sleep on the couch.
Nina crawled under the covers, curling up near Allison.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 3:24 pm
Allison sighed softly, watching him leave. "Night Nina." She whispered, smiling a bit as she curled up near her. She gently closed her eyes and quickly fell asleep. Having people from a book appear in real life was quite stressful and tiring.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 3:42 pm
"G'night, and may the Quiet Maiden bless you." she whispered, falling asleep without another word.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:00 pm
The next morning Allison woke unusually early for a Saturday. She was sort of relieved it was not a week day. She didnt know quite how to deal with her new visitors yet. She quietly got out of bed and made her way into the shower, showering quickly. Her family had left earlier for a competition her sister was in leaving her to figure out what to do in peace.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:03 pm
Conan was making breakfast. After a little trial and error with the stove he began to make eggs, toast, and bacon. He set it out, looking up at the ceiling. He went upstairs, wanting a bath. He yawned, opening the bathroom door.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:14 pm
Allison screeched hearing the door open. "GET OUT!" She screamed, popping her head out of the curtain, her hair plastered against her face. She frowned and reached over picking up a random hair clip and chucked it at the door. "NOW!" She screamed angrily.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:23 pm
"Woh!" he stepped back, "Sorry!" he rolled his eyes. There WAS a curtain there, why did she freak out? He left the door open and walked away.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:37 pm
Allison grumbled angrily as the cold air rushed in from outside the bathroom. "I HATE YOU!" She screamed angrily as she shut off the shower. She peeked her head out the curtain, straining to reach her towel. She pulled it off the rack and wrapped it around herself. She grumbled angrily and set off to yell at Conan. He had no sense of privacy or respect for women. She frowned and clutched the towel.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:38 pm
Conan slipped out of the house, going to find a tree to pee on.
Nina came out, yawning. She saw Allison, who looked furious, "What happened miss?"  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:44 pm
Allison growled grumpily. "Your idiot of a brother walked in on me in the shower..." She frowned and stalked off to her room, pulling on a pair of shorts and a tank top. She ran a brush through her hair still angry. She tossed the brush and went downstairs to make breakfast for her and Nina, knowing Conan wouldn't have.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:46 pm
Nina followed her down, walking into the kitchen and sitting down. She began to eat the plate set out for her, acting a if it was normal.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 11:47 am
Allison sighed softly and turned on the tv. She took her muffin as she sat infront of the tv watching a news show. She frowned, switching it to a music station and letting the music play loudly as she finished her food and then clean up a bit. She smiled softly at Nina. "What are we going to do?" She pondered outloud.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:48 pm
She looked at her, blushing a bit. "S-some clothes would be good. These are the only ones I have." she whispered.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:43 pm
Allison laughed, hitting herself gently in the head. "Duh." She smiled. "That is a very good idea. You're quite tiny... You might fit in my old clothes..." She tapped her chin thoughtfully as she got up and made her way downstairs. "Mom keeps a lot of my clothes... says she'll give them to charity then never does. So we're bound to find something." She nodded as she flicked on the light.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff