Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Vampire Castle

Back to Guilds

Tags: vampire, blood, dark, role play, twilight 

Reply The Vampire Castle
~The Bath House~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nautula
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 9:00 pm
korune
Nautula
korune
Nautula
korune
Nautula
*Sighs, seeing your fear and kicks the snake aside and heads to a nearby bench where the moonlight streams in through a gnarled willow tree*
smiles* i really dont like it when im like this
*laughs quietly as she runs her fingers through her wet hair* Humans can be fun too.
really now? and how is that
Your fear excites me Korune....*She said as the moon glinted off an ivory fang*
eek *scoots away some seeing the fang*
*Her eyes closed as she inhaled the heady scent of fear* that....right there....sweeter than night jasmine.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 9:04 pm
Nautula
korune
Nautula
korune
Nautula
*laughs quietly as she runs her fingers through her wet hair* Humans can be fun too.
*Her eyes closed as she inhaled the heady scent of fear* that....right there....sweeter than night jasmine.
oooook? sweatdrop gonk  

korune

Nautula
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 9:10 pm
korune
Nautula
korune
Nautula
korune
Nautula
oooook? sweatdrop gonk
*Stood and slowly and turned from you and dropped her robe from her shoulders as she walked down a small path thick with ferns and night blooming flowers*  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 9:11 pm
Nautula
korune
Nautula
korune
Nautula
oooook? sweatdrop gonk
*Stood and slowly and turned from you and dropped her robe from her shoulders as she walked down a small path thick with ferns and night blooming flowers*
follows her wondering where shes going*  

korune

Nautula
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 9:15 pm
korune
Nautula
korune
Nautula
korune
Nautula
oooook? sweatdrop gonk
*turns into waist high foliage and drops her robe to her hips..then lets it fall to the lichen covered cobblestones as the darkness starts to envelope her form*  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 9:22 pm
Nautula
korune
Nautula
korune
Nautula
oooook? sweatdrop gonk
*turns into waist high foliage and drops her robe to her hips..then lets it fall to the lichen covered cobblestones as the darkness starts to envelope her form*
whats going on?  

korune

Raiden the Ancient

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 9:23 pm
ninja  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 9:30 pm
korune
Nautula
korune
Nautula
korune
Nautula
oooook? sweatdrop gonk
whats going on?
*A small laughter is heard just a head of you, and she gently calls your name*Korune....  

Nautula
Captain

korune

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 9:31 pm
Nautula
korune
Nautula
korune
Nautula
whats going on?
*A small laughter is heard just a head of you, and she gently calls your name*Korune....
eek *the rune blinks and he changes back and frowns* whos there  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 9:35 pm
korune
Nautula
korune
Nautula
korune
Nautula
whats going on?
*not sensing the change right away she continues* I'm over here...do I really frighten you that bad?..*an arm slips around you from behind*  

Nautula
Captain

korune

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 9:38 pm
Nautula
korune
Nautula
korune
Nautula
whats going on?
*not sensing the change right away she continues* I'm over here...do I really frighten you that bad?..*an arm slips around you from behind*
grabs her arm his touch cold* evil  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 9:42 pm
korune
Nautula
korune
Nautula
korune
Nautula
whats going on?
*Steps out of the shadows and stands just to your side as you hold her arm tightly,her eyes narrowed a bit* Your hand is cold....  

Nautula
Captain

korune

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 9:47 pm
Nautula
korune
Nautula
korune
Nautula
*Steps out of the shadows and stands just to your side as you hold her arm tightly,her eyes narrowed a bit* Your hand is cold....
cause im not human anymore  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 9:51 pm
korune
Nautula
korune
Nautula
korune
Nautula
I see that now....*she took a step back*  

Nautula
Captain

korune

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 9:58 pm
Nautula
korune
Nautula
korune
Nautula
I see that now....*she took a step back*
im sorry but you really cant play around if you want to get me as a human i change between them without warning or my knowing  
The Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff