Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Grammar Guild

Back to Guilds

The Gaian Grammar Guild is a refuge for the literate, a place for them to post and read posts without worrying about the nonsensical ones. 

Tags: grammar, literate, english, language 

Reply Gaian Grammar Guild
Welcome to 3G! Rules, Site and Staff Info are here!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kupo Ikari

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 11:18 pm
...I just have one thing to say...

Yay for good grammar!

That is all.

~Kupo~

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 8:35 am
Thank you for letting me join, for as young a member of gaia as I am!

I am about to go to lunch with some of my English buddies, including a few professors (college life is much more easy going than highschool, kids), and if I hear of anything new and interesting, I'll pass it along.  

Maquarrie

1234gone1234

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 2:40 am
Thank you for accepting me in to this guild biggrin , but sadly, I might only go on the computers during the weekends because of my school starting so early. sad Well, its pretty late now, I hope to met new people and learn new things here soon blaugh good night everyone who is up heart  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 12:24 pm
This guild is really a great idea! For those of you with Xanga accounts, there is a xanga group with the same intentions as this guild. I am going to post a thread on it in just a sec.  

Ramda

Miss Conception

Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 1:25 pm
Thank you thank you for accepting my request! I thought I'd never find an escape from the stupidity illiteracy.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 10:03 am
Thank you so much for letting me join this guild. I have always supported good grammar, and I proofread often in my work and kids homework. I will pull a copy of your banner tomorrow night at home to add to my signature. I want to see this guild grow.  

Roy_Mustang_Is_Hot_Stuff

Eloquent Elder

12,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Megathread 100

- My.Chemical.Heartbeat -

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 6:15 am
Thank you for accepting me in this guild. It's nice to see some people support grammer. Damn text talk is annoying the hell out of me.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 12:42 pm
Thank you muchly for accepting me into this guild! I hope I'll make you all proud... whee  

salambander

Ziixxxitria_Coutl

Quotable Genius

4,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 11:51 am
Thank you for accepting me into this guild!
I think I will enjoy my time here very much. :3
<3

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 10:15 am
Yes! I can finally rant about good spelling and grammer and people will agree with me! xd  

SBoarder

IEditYourWorld

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 10:36 pm
I deeply thank you for allowing me into this guild. It is so nice to see posts with complete sentences!

This guild is a God send.
IEditYourWorld  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 4:38 pm
Hey, thank you all for allowing me to join the guild. It will be a pleasure, I'm sure.  

Matsuoka

Leoshi

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 3:25 pm
Ah, much thanks for allowing me to join in your guild. Perhaps one day, proper english shall return to the forums - the threat of the "n00beritis" virus must not spread further!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 10:56 am
heart
Thanks for letting me join!
biggrin
I shall do my best to spread literacy throughout the whole world--starting with my sister.
ninja gonk

eluzabeth

Sugary Bear

29,475 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100

Feyda

Beloved Trader

6,700 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 1:41 pm
Thanks for letting me join, I'm so happy to be part of this guild. It's a well-accepted change from what the majority of Gaia is becoming. heart
I'll apologize in advance for any teeny-tiny typos that slip out, but I'll do my absolute best not to let that happen. ninja

Gaian Grammar Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff