Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto RP Second Time skip Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:25 am
"Demon everywhere all the sudden"Fell sighed in annoyance and walked boredly around town  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 2:58 pm
-the storm came and it started raining heavily- well i'm waiting for ur answer kid  

cmsntn05

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:53 pm
Rinali paused at the door "hmmp, why else would i be here...your a rogue ninja right? don't take me so lightly" she tilted her head and waited for his response.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:02 pm
................. -looks at Rinali with a serious look- u be wise as not to pick a fight with me human cuz before u ever get the chance to draw ur weapon i'll kill u before u get the chance to react........... like the story say the 4 demon lords are no average demons we're close to being called demi-gods and i have a strong possiblity that u'll encounter the other 3 demon lords and they're not as easy-going as me they'll kill u on sight, but i don't kill humans it's too much work and i rather live my life looking after the humans in my territory than to kill them  

cmsntn05

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:56 pm
Fell heard him and snickered"Demi-god my a**!"She swore.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:57 pm
Rinali glared "you underestimate humans too much...demons always think they can destroy everything in there path." she said agreeing with Fell "but..its nice to think that one of those demons actually care."  

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:39 pm
"I'm a demon but all I want is a friggin normal life"she grumbled to herself  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:58 pm
Rinali looked at her "ah!i'm sorry if i'm offending you!!" she waved her hands with panic.  

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:03 pm
i'm a demon who looks after the humans who come into my territory here humans and demons can coexist with eachother............ the eastern lands are truly beautiful aren't they that's cuz unlike the other 3 i take care of these lands and help maintain peace though even i do all that i still have that stupid bounty on my head *sigh* 9999 hunters came after me 9999 failed and like u said Fell even i want a normal life  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:51 pm
Fell jumped from the tree and sighed"Its tragic"she said and shook her head.  

Blind Anbu

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:48 pm
relax they're all still alive and yes it is these hunters cause many problems in all the 4 territories  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:12 pm
Rinali stood there absently "w-well...not all hunters cause problems!" she sart stammering  

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:48 pm
........... what me to go down the list of what those filthy hunters did inorder to lure me out of hiding or do u want me to go to the ones that almost made me lose control of my anger  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:09 pm
Rinali said nothing Well...thats not my problem is it...she thought  

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:20 pm
they say that a demon lord can take an apprentice to teach them the ways of the world so the the day would come that i would step down and my apprentice would take my place............, but on that day........ *clings to the sheath of the sword with such force that in any second i would crush both sheath and sword* those hunters........... killed my apprentice right infront of me............. why? she was just a kid *tears stream down my face* that day was the first day i ever killed a human and i still remember the day as if it were yesterday.............. i don't hate humans i just have a deep hatred to those who become hunters and u Rinali if u think of killing in my territory then u'll suffer the consequences  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff