Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia for everyone who wanto learn about Islam! Or for those muslims who wanto meet muslims. Or if u wanna have fun!!!! 

Tags: Muslim, Islam, Religion, Islamic, United 

Reply ☪)Islamic Discussion(☪
Islam and Rape Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mini_Angel_1994

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 6:32 am
Ok this goes for Ratri:

I studied what you have said, those verses you gave doesn't have anything to do with your examples! As I read them in Arabic and I understood what it meant. And Surah 4 ( al nesa' ) doesn't have 177 verses, it only has 176, from where did you bring verse 177?

Please explain, as I can't understand the translation you provided. And I read them in the origin language and understood what it meant. Verse 12 is talking about if your wife died, then you recieve 1/2, if she has a child, then you recieve 1/4. And if a man dies, then his wife gets 1/4, if she has a child then his wife gets 1/8. I didn't get from where you brought those 3 daughters!

If a man dies and he inherts a wife, and he has a sister or a brother, then each one of them recieves 1/6, if they were more than that then they all recieve 1/3.

Verse 177 doesn't even exist!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 8:25 am
Zaaki

4. I don't have any reasons to give any credit's of where ever i got my info from!

Maybe a jinn is telling me this, maybe a angel, maybe i got special powers that makes my writings true!

So you're claiming to be a prophet? eek

Zaaki
It's not your buisness wink But when i tell something, then it is recomendly right! And a muslim must not lie!
Christians are commanded to tell the truth in love. That doesn't mean that it's impossible for us to lie.  

Britomartis-the-Valiant

Zaakii

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:20 am
1. Nope razz Muhammad(saw) was the last prophet 3nodding

I am just a human! But that dossent mean that jinn's and angels can't talk to me rofl

I'm wondering if using black magik can give u jinn comunication?

2. Christians? They are usually only christians in name 3nodding Example Denmark, a christian country... Only like 20% of the soo called christians, belive in god lol And christians usually don't follow their rules...

Neway, who does? I can eassily find sin's in you people's writings 3nodding

And ma'am(Ratri), i think that in the other page, they answered some questions 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:13 am

Wow.

Well to start with, why is nourishment considered separate from the rest of creation? It seems more logical to be a part. And why would your god even need nourishment if he's so powerful and stuff? why would he have to even rest?

Mini_Angel_1994, did you even look at Ratri's original post with the Qu'ran quotes? She compared random english translations of Qu'ran from the net with the Qu'ran translation that Phoenixia gave her [check the link. Ratri showed me this when she was bothered by scriptural inconsistencies, and liked the translation given to her by a Muslim the best] . There are many different english versions, which would explain different verse numbers, depending how the translation from Arabic to English worked. I'm no genius at Arabic, but I assume the basic principles apply: Arabic does not change well into english.
As a result, there are added words or phrases in order to give a full and complete translation.

And Zaaki, why are you so confident in your words? I've just been here browsing, and you sound more like you have an ego issue than anything else. Google is a search engine which is very well accredited with lots of sites that are full of information, both of good and bad quality. Now, I must admit, that Ratri could have given a better explanation than just shoving a link in your face, but what she did with the medical portion was very valid and she brought up pictures that could be supported on each site. This idolizing of your pal Mitz...whatever, is disturbing. Even though I don't believe in God, and I follow the theories and laws of science and philosophy, I don't practically worship one individual.

Absurd Thought

Zaakii

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:45 am
Noooooooooo! Another Ratri? Just kidding 3nodding lol

And when i say something, and i say it when im sure, then i'm right!

And what i acturally wrote(even without links ore any quotes) was right. And now the other muslims who readed about it, saying that too!

I don't lie! And I am a human, soo i can't control that i have a ego 3nodding

Jinn's and Human's have a ego, and that's how it is! How can i trow it away? And why should i, when Allah whant me to have it?

And i am maybe selffish but u must respect that! And even though, i don't think i show my ego like most people!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:48 am
Zaaki
Noooo! Another Ratri? Just kidding 3nodding lol

And when i say something and i say it when im sre, then i'm right!

And what i acturally wrote(even without links ore any quotes) was right. And now the other muslims who readed about it, saying that too!

I don't lie! And I am a human, soo i can't control that i have a ego 3nodding

Jinn's and Human's have a ego, and that's how it is! How can i trow it away? And why should i, when Allah whant me to have it?

And i am maybe selffish but u must respect that! And even though, i don't think i show my ego like most people!

Have u never mentioned my I i?

I dont understand what you're saying. Please write better. I've read that you said that english isn't your first language, but can you please try a little harder?

Absurd Thought

Zaakii

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:49 am
Sorry, i was on the hurry razz  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:50 am
Zaaki
Sorry, i was on the hurry razz

that's fine. just take your time. that way I know what you're talking about and don't get offended for nothing.

Absurd Thought

Zaakii

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 4:43 am
I am telling that i am right, and what i wrote in the pages over there, were right!

And what i am gonna say, is hopefully also right! I don't lie if not neccesary!

And i don't know what u are but human's and jinn's have an ego, and i have it too!

And i don't think my ego is a problem! Got it? wink  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 9:41 am
Zaaki
I am telling that i am right, and what i wrote in the pages over there, were right!

Why are you right?

Zaaki
And what i am gonna say, is hopefully also right! I don't lie if not neccesary!

You could be misinformed, and still believe you're telling the truth.

Zaaki

And i don't think my ego is a problem! Got it? wink

Actually, it does, when you consider yourself to be always right when you right something, just because YOU wrote it. You are assuming that your knowledge is superior than anyone else's, and your opinions are more important than looking at the facts.
Why else would you complain about google? It's a good search engine that many teachers and professors use, it is a source of good information. By constantly complaining that ratri is using google, you are saying that your opinion counts more than others. That is where people would say you have ego issues and are full of too much pride.

Absurd Thought

Zaakii

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 10:19 am
1. Because i am a good muslim and i am right! And when i say something, i ain't lieng!

2. Then it's the one who told me, who is wrong! And the gunha that person whill get!

And knowleadge comes from others!

And if u explore a new thing, then ur still ben given the knowleadge by other people!

3. I ain't saying im more superior than others, but i am saying that i am right and i don't lie!

Many other people does!

And what is your problem with it anyway?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 10:31 am
I loved the part where you said: ANOTHER RATRI!

Anyways, either ways, I can't understand the english translation. And Arabic is really that complicated, the english version of it, well.. How can I say this, is very weak, not understandable. So I prefer explaining in an old tranditional english where the english speakers can understand perfectly.  

Mini_Angel_1994

Zaakii

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 10:39 am
Lemme tell u... When i saw the application he send the guild for joining... I readed it, and that was what i was thinking surprised

I could see he/she was gonna be active but also, you know... He got the Ratri tecknic razz

I posted it even in the introduction topic, that someone came! Someone special 3nodding

And i haven't readed it in english... I whill do it inshallah 3nodding But first in arabic i guess wink  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 1:16 pm
Zaaki
1. Because i am a good muslim and i am right! And when i say something, i ain't lieng!

If you were a good Muslim you wouldn't have a ego in the first place.  

Thou Exalted

5,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Absurd Thought

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:15 pm
Mini_Angel_1994
I loved the part where you said: ANOTHER RATRI!

Anyways, either ways, I can't understand the english translation. And Arabic is really that complicated, the english version of it, well.. How can I say this, is very weak, not understandable. So I prefer explaining in an old tranditional english where the english speakers can understand perfectly.

Ratri and I grew up together and I taught her to think outside the box and to read between the lines. Heh, she even ditched Christainity awhile because of me. But she went back to it, as I thought she would

She's more excitable than me, though. xp

On topic: Mini Angel, you do realize that that is 12th century Arabic translated literally? Therefore you are looking at Old English, and even for those who have english as their first language have some difficulties understanding it. It's not a weak translation at all, it's a lot stronger than other texts that...alter the translation to make it sound better to modern day english readers and speakers

I told Ratri she needed different translations of the same text, because it makes her point stronger, and if you can't understand one portion very well, then there are other translations to fall back on.

So the translation that she has that you're having a hard time understanding, is probably the most direct translation the best translation of Arabic, because it is an English mirror of Arabic that (I assume) has never been changed or adjusted...

☪)Islamic Discussion(☪

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff