Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Destiny of a the Dream/ The Kage's Wish: A joined RP. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 11:34 am
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro

Kenji stopped in his tracks and he knew who it was. He didn't need Raiouji to yell him. "What do you want Ifuuki?"

A head popped out of the brush. It was indeed Ifuuki, but she looked much worse for wear. Her face was smeared with years dirt and dried blood. Humus and other vegitation was stuck in her filthy hair. Her clothes were ripped and torn, and nearly unrecognisable.
"Brother? Is that you? Have you come to torment me again?" She laughed maniacly and stared at Kenji with crazy eyes. "I know its you brother. You think you've won..."

Kenji turned around and looked at Ifuuki, it looks like she's been through hell. "I'm not your brother, Ifuuki... He's dead." He started to walk to the bush, slowly, he felt a bit of pity for her; she must've been alone for the past 15 years.

He reaches her and then he slowly raised a hand, touching her cheek calmly, somewhat caressing it.

Lightning quick, Ifuuki grabbed Kenji's hand and held it tight. "I know you brother. I know your tricks. You've been just out of my sight for a bit, but now you've shown yourself." Her wild eyes darted around her head sporaticly, she was obviously delusional. "Don't worry brother, I haven't left you. We are family. The ONLY family."

Calmly, Kenji took his hand out of her grip, and then he put the same hand on her shoulder. "I have no tricks hidden. As you can see, I am here as a friend." Looking around, Kenji can hear a river off the distance. "Come... lets get you washed up."

Ifuuki continued to mumble to herself with the occasional word shouted, but followed Kenji none the less."We'll be together now brother... then we...(mumble)...and take what is ours....(mumble).."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 1:18 pm
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro

Kenji stopped in his tracks and he knew who it was. He didn't need Raiouji to yell him. "What do you want Ifuuki?"

A head popped out of the brush. It was indeed Ifuuki, but she looked much worse for wear. Her face was smeared with years dirt and dried blood. Humus and other vegitation was stuck in her filthy hair. Her clothes were ripped and torn, and nearly unrecognisable.
"Brother? Is that you? Have you come to torment me again?" She laughed maniacly and stared at Kenji with crazy eyes. "I know its you brother. You think you've won..."

Kenji turned around and looked at Ifuuki, it looks like she's been through hell. "I'm not your brother, Ifuuki... He's dead." He started to walk to the bush, slowly, he felt a bit of pity for her; she must've been alone for the past 15 years.

He reaches her and then he slowly raised a hand, touching her cheek calmly, somewhat caressing it.

Lightning quick, Ifuuki grabbed Kenji's hand and held it tight. "I know you brother. I know your tricks. You've been just out of my sight for a bit, but now you've shown yourself." Her wild eyes darted around her head sporaticly, she was obviously delusional. "Don't worry brother, I haven't left you. We are family. The ONLY family."

Calmly, Kenji took his hand out of her grip, and then he put the same hand on her shoulder. "I have no tricks hidden. As you can see, I am here as a friend." Looking around, Kenji can hear a river off the distance. "Come... lets get you washed up."

Ifuuki continued to mumble to herself with the occasional word shouted, but followed Kenji none the less."We'll be together now brother... then we...(mumble)...and take what is ours....(mumble).."
He lessens his walking speed, and then takes her hand into his, cause he noticed that she seems to be straying a bit. So, he pulled her on.

Approaching the river, he set her in front of the river. He turned and began to walk off, knowing that she needs to be alone. But knowing her somewhat unstable mind, she might think he's leaving her.  

lKiCk-l

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 1:24 pm
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro

He lessens his walking speed, and then takes her hand into his, cause he noticed that she seems to be straying a bit. So, he pulled her on.

Approaching the river, he set her in front of the river. He turned and began to walk off, knowing that she needs to be alone. But knowing her somewhat unstable mind, she might think he's leaving her.

Ifuuki sat in the water and continued mumbling. She made no effort to wash herself, but instead begain to talk about he childhood with her new-found "brother"
"Father never understood. We were better than him. Mother was jealous of me. Of you. You were right to leave brother. That's why I followed. I knew. I knew..."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 1:30 pm
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro

Ifuuki sat in the water and continued mumbling. She made no effort to wash herself, but instead begain to talk about he childhood with her new-found "brother"
"Father never understood. We were better than him. Mother was jealous of me. Of you. You were right to leave brother. That's why I followed. I knew. I knew..."
Kenji stopped short, and though he went through a lot of hard times, that his feelings of the light were sealed away, he felt some come back. He turned around, walked back. He quickly unfastend his large coat, let it drop to the ground and stepped into the river.

Putting his hands on her shoulders, he turned her round, having her face him. Next thing, he took out a cloth and wet it. He started to rub her face gently with the cloth; rubbing away the dirt...

(No perverted comments)  

lKiCk-l

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 1:47 pm
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro

Kenji stopped short, and though he went through a lot of hard times, that his feelings of the light were sealed away, he felt some come back. He turned around, walked back. He quickly unfastend his large coat, let it drop to the ground and stepped into the river.

Putting his hands on her shoulders, he turned her round, having her face him. Next thing, he took out a cloth and wet it. He started to rub her face gently with the cloth; rubbing away the dirt...

(No perverted comments)

She smiled as he washed her face. "You cared for me brother. Not like mother. That's when I knew to come after you. When she tried to drown me. But I fought back just like you said. I stopped her. And father..."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 1:50 pm
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro

(No perverted comments)

She smiled as he washed her face. "You cared for me brother. Not like mother. That's when I knew to come after you. When she tried to drown me. But I fought back just like you said. I stopped her. And father..."

Dipping the tip of the dirted cloth back into the water, pulling it out, Kenji continued on washing her face. He didn't want to listen to her ramblings. But, then again, he doesn't like the idea of someone not being helped. So, he decided to listen. "What of father?"  

lKiCk-l

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 2:05 pm
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro

(No perverted comments)

Dipping the tip of the dirted cloth back into the water, pulling it out, Kenji continued on washing her face. He didn't want to listen to her ramblings. But, then again, he doesn't like the idea of someone not being helped. So, he decided to listen. "What of father?"

"Father was a coward. He blamed me for mother's death, called me a murderer. But I wasn't. That came later." Ifuuki mused. "He tried to stop me from coming after you. I had to make sure he'd never hurt you again."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 2:09 pm
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro

(No perverted comments)

"Father was a coward. He blamed me for mother's death, called me a murderer. But I wasn't. That came later." Ifuuki mused. "He tried to stop me from coming after you. I had to make sure he'd never hurt you again."

He turned her around, slowly took off her torn upper clothing and then started to rub her back. She must've been like this for a long time. Kenji thought to himself. "So, what did you do to father?"  

lKiCk-l

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 2:20 pm
Ryuujin Toshiro

He turned her around, slowly took off her torn upper clothing and then started to rub her back. She must've been like this for a long time. Kenji thought to himself. "So, what did you do to father?"

Ifuuki smiled broadly. "He attacked me when I was leaving. After a struggle I beat him to death with my bare hands." She obviously has no love for her father. "That's when I came after you. Our clan chased me down for a few years, but they gave up soon after the bodies began to pile up."
She reached back and held Kenji's hand. "But I found you. You know brother, what happened then?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 2:24 pm
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro

Ifuuki smiled broadly. "He attacked me when I was leaving. After a struggle I beat him to death with my bare hands." She obviously has no love for her father. "That's when I came after you. Our clan chased me down for a few years, but they gave up soon after the bodies began to pile up."
She reached back and held Kenji's hand. "But I found you. You know brother, what happened then?"
"What?" He found the story disturbing, yet compelling. He had the urge to just leave, yet, he felt like staying. Raiouji, the Dragon within Kenji, gave a full account about Ifuuki and her clan several years ago. And Kenji was then informed that Ifuuki was unhinged because of some unknown reason... and for some reason, Kenji wanted to know why.  

lKiCk-l

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 2:41 pm
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro

"What?" He found the story disturbing, yet compelling. He had the urge to just leave, yet, he felt like staying. Raiouji, the Dragon within Kenji, gave a full account about Ifuuki and her clan several years ago. And Kenji was then informed that Ifuuki was unhinged because of some unknown reason... and for some reason, Kenji wanted to know why.

A tint of sadness washed over face. "You ran from me. You had heard what I had done... You knew what mother and father did, but you didn't want them to die... I didn't understand that..."
The picture of Yamazaki that she painted was nothing like what was generally known about him. He was supposed to be more bloodlusting than Ifuuki, and from what happened fifteen year previously, that seemed the true statement.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 2:42 pm
A man with black, shaggey hair sat in one of the Kohona ramen houses, wearing black Tao robes. He set a bowl of noddles down and put a a few notes on the bill tab as he walked out. He walked around the streets, standing out a bit with his all black clothing. Watch over him she says... Bakurya thought. Why though? I heard they have Akira for a sensei, he's good from what I here, why the hell did Reena make me do this? Hell, why did I let her talk me into it?

He saw two ninjas running past and had to sidestep to avoid them. "Watch it!" he said as the went by. He thought he reconized one of them but there was no way to tell for Bakuryu they were runing so fast.  

liz_bliz_inc

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 2:44 pm
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro

A tint of sadness washed over face. "You ran from me. You had heard what I had done... You knew what mother and father did, but you didn't want them to die... I didn't understand that..."
The picture of Yamazaki that she painted was nothing like what was generally known about him. He was supposed to be more bloodlusting than Ifuuki, and from what happened fifteen year previously, that seemed the true statement.

Kenji felt saddened. But, what is he to do? He wasn't responsible for all of it. "Ifuuki... you should know that I am not your brother..." Kenji doesn't really know what to do from here, he feels a little lost.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 2:48 pm
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro

Kenji felt saddened. But, what is he to do? He wasn't responsible for all of it. "Ifuuki... you should know that I am not your brother..." Kenji doesn't really know what to do from here, he feels a little lost.

Ifuuki began to lose cohesion. "Brother.. home lost....(mumble)..you and...(mumble)" Her head lolled back onto Kenji's chest and her eyes rolled up. She stared up into the sky blankly.  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 2:56 pm
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin Toshiro

Ifuuki began to lose cohesion. "Brother.. home lost....(mumble)..you and...(mumble)" Her head lolled back onto Kenji's chest and her eyes rolled up. She stared up into the sky blankly.

As she fell forward onto his chest, instinctively he caught her, with his arms wrapped around her. "Ifuuki? Ifuuki?!" He was shaking her gently. With no response, Kenji made a quick glance at her face. Her mind is wandering again... said Raiouji. "Does that mean she's unconscious?" Technically, yes.

Still holding her, Kenji pulled her out of the river, had her lay down, and then covered her once naked upper body with his large coat. "It's as if she's asleep, with her eyes open." Her body seems to be refusing her to pass out. responded the Dragon. Kenji helped close her eyes with a hand and sat upright next to her. "I wonder..."  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff