Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
WHAT DOES YOUR EDWARD LOOK LIKE? (a running toll) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you cast someone different as Edward then Robert P.?
  Yes. Robert is not cute at all!
  Yes. Robert is super cute and all he just doesn't fit my Edward
  No. Robert fits just fine.
  No. Robert is adorable and fits Edward just grand.
  Oh, come on no one could possibly fit Edward, so it doesn't matter who they pick. So I don't care either way.
  I'm just here for the blood.... oh i mean gold.
View Results

La Beaute

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:57 pm
Aradia Helevorn
La Beaute
Aradia Helevorn
in the pics MistressVampFreek put up i would say jasper if he had lighter hair...

and as for alexis as bella, i don't think so. she's too pretty. they needed someone very plain looking. i thing kristen (besides the fact that she always looks angry) is perfect for that visual. especially in the art i have been seeing when they round out her face a bit.

I concur, Kirsten seems good for Bella and white enough I think. lol (Remember in Twilight they discussed how she lived in Arizona but didnt get a tan?) So yes, I think Kristen was a good pick.

visually she is... i'm rather worried about the acting though and i mean that in edward's case as well. i mean the last things i've seen them in made me cringe. it was just so false... (kristen it was the messengers and Robert it was harry potter)) it was just awful but i'm hoping that they've either gotten some training or somthing else to make themselves better. i'm terrified of yet another failer at betraying a book (such as blood and chocolate, and Eragon... which made me want to cry)

The only thing I can say is that I havent seen any movie with Kristen in it, but I have seen the Harry Potter movie with him in it. I had to take a double take because I thought to myself: Is it just me or did that guy look like he face planted on concrete? lol  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 2:57 am
Evil_Dark_Kitty
I really Think Alexis Bledel should have done as Bella.
She was PERFECT. PERFECT! PERFECT! PERFECT!

User Image

OMG I TOTALLY SECOND THIS!!
I love her, and for me, it would be so easy for her to be that girl that's not all about herself.. and who takes care of her father, etc.. Oh it would so be her for me.  

LoveHeather

LoveHeather

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 3:03 am
^___^

I have to go to bed
but tomorrow i'm updating the votes
and
i'll open the votes to include all other characters! ^____^

Since we've already started talking about alices and bellas.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 7:30 am
me too
well actually i never thought about Johnny Depp
its a tie for me....right down the middle
Aradia Helevorn
La Beaute
For me, it's always been Gaspard Ulliel. He seems much more of the role in my personal view, but obviously the castors(sp) had their reasons for Robert. I dont mind Rob playing him, I just prefur Gaspard. He exemplifies more Edward-like qualities. =3 I limited my choice to picking pics of him that really screamed out "Edward".

PS
I believe he's been considered by alot of fans and has been talked about here before, but I dont know. Some of you may know him from the movie Hannibal Rising.

I completely agree. between the look being closer and much better acting i was EXTREEMELY for Gaspard. I'm still disapointed to be honest (although i was thinking that perhaps it was gaspard's strong accent that might have been a factor...or budget perhaps).
acting wise i'm worried that Robert won't cut it (i'm worried about a lot of the acting choices actually) but i've gotten a little used to seeing Robert's face as edwards in public places.... but in my mind i will always picture Gaspard

AprilEdward

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:39 pm
La Beaute
Aradia Helevorn
La Beaute
Aradia Helevorn
in the pics MistressVampFreek put up i would say jasper if he had lighter hair...

and as for alexis as bella, i don't think so. she's too pretty. they needed someone very plain looking. i thing kristen (besides the fact that she always looks angry) is perfect for that visual. especially in the art i have been seeing when they round out her face a bit.

I concur, Kirsten seems good for Bella and white enough I think. lol (Remember in Twilight they discussed how she lived in Arizona but didnt get a tan?) So yes, I think Kristen was a good pick.

visually she is... i'm rather worried about the acting though and i mean that in edward's case as well. i mean the last things i've seen them in made me cringe. it was just so false... (kristen it was the messengers and Robert it was harry potter)) it was just awful but i'm hoping that they've either gotten some training or somthing else to make themselves better. i'm terrified of yet another failer at betraying a book (such as blood and chocolate, and Eragon... which made me want to cry)

The only thing I can say is that I havent seen any movie with Kristen in it, but I have seen the Harry Potter movie with him in it. I had to take a double take because I thought to myself: Is it just me or did that guy look like he face planted on concrete? lol

EXACTLY!!! his expression never changed, his voice was flat and unexpressive... he could be talking about the most exciting thing on the planet and i wouldn't be able to tell the difference from that and a biology lesson on photosynthasis.... it was horrible.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:41 pm
AprilEdward
me too
well actually i never thought about Johnny Depp
its a tie for me....right down the middle
Aradia Helevorn
La Beaute
For me, it's always been Gaspard Ulliel. He seems much more of the role in my personal view, but obviously the castors(sp) had their reasons for Robert. I dont mind Rob playing him, I just prefur Gaspard. He exemplifies more Edward-like qualities. =3 I limited my choice to picking pics of him that really screamed out "Edward".

PS
I believe he's been considered by alot of fans and has been talked about here before, but I dont know. Some of you may know him from the movie Hannibal Rising.

I completely agree. between the look being closer and much better acting i was EXTREEMELY for Gaspard. I'm still disapointed to be honest (although i was thinking that perhaps it was gaspard's strong accent that might have been a factor...or budget perhaps).
acting wise i'm worried that Robert won't cut it (i'm worried about a lot of the acting choices actually) but i've gotten a little used to seeing Robert's face as edwards in public places.... but in my mind i will always picture Gaspard

johnny depp... maybe in is younger years but most definately not now... it just don't look right.  

Aradia Helevorn

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces