WarriorShadow

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 6:45 am
oh

we forgot all important

5. Dominate servers we use.

Thats my long term goal anyway...lol  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 6:50 am
Delithraldur
yeah, that's true. maybe more races too. a lot of people would liek to be neutral races so they can be both alliance and horde if they wish.
I would so love to be a panda- those guys rock.

My list-

1. Get a good comp
2. Get broadband or adsl connection.
3. get WoW
4. Get patches
5. Detroy all Humans.... sorry, wrong game. *curses sony for the best alein tps in years*

Edit- 20000 post  

iamNOTanidiot

StreekG

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 7:12 pm
Magnus Ignatius
True is it alot different form UG2, but all they have done is added cops, cops in SUV's, more traffic and it is now set in the day. Everything that I have read about it, seen about it, from the E3 footage and reviews, make me think it is NFS Hot Pursit poured over NFS Underground 3.

I think the Midnight Club 3 is a much better game. Racing around in dfferent classes of cars is more exciting then racing around in just sports cars. The tracks were more interesting and detailed. The only saving factor of NFSU2 is the different styles of race, my favourite was Drift and Down Hill Drift.

Medievil does own, but Untold Legends is better.

MC3 was good game, but handling sucked a**.
Keep in mind Most Wanted will more cars than MC3 so the variety is more varied, i don't care about bikes so im glad its all just car.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 7:17 am
If it has something that has 4 wheels, a brake and something that spins, im in.  

WarriorShadow

iamNOTanidiot

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 7:49 am
Streek, I think this an each to their own situation. We are both looking for different things in games.

I have basically moved on from racing games in gerenal. Give me RPG's/MMORPG's or give me death!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 5:24 am
Gotta give The G Unit his cars and girls though. xp  

Delithraldur

iamNOTanidiot

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 5:28 am
True, now if only there was a game that combined the two- into real life and how well you do in the game, is how well you do in real life.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 5:36 am
Magnus Ignatius
True, now if only there was a game that combined the two- into real life and how well you do in the game, is how well you do in real life.

And that would be the ultimate destruction of mankind.

Why don't you pretend life is a big game. It pretty much is. Do all the right things, level up in the world of business, get all the best items and palsmacko you've won... or something.  

EmWah
Crew

iamNOTanidiot

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 5:40 am
Now see, that is taking the fun out of it. I could but, I like to pretend that game and real life interactions could be possible.

But then again, it might not be a good idea. Do we really want people running around and leveling up all because they finally figured out how to cheat and cross the road?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 7:38 am
...i still cant cross the road...
crying crying  

WarriorShadow

iamNOTanidiot

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 5:57 am
You will learn who to soon, but first you have to get me a book on how to read.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 3:33 am
ninja Well I'm in New Zealand and this saterday I will be one of the first person on the planet to try Xbox 360.... ^___^ Gosh I'm excited, I hope I can get a place in line for the demos  

superdud3000

WarriorShadow

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 4:39 am
Nah, the Xbox 360 isnt to Exciting, i mean not compared to most the other s**t, and besides why go be "ONE OF THE FIRST TO PLAY IT" when its coming out in a few months. Just wait and be the FIRST to play your VERY OWN!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 5:42 am
There is a guy by the name of Chris, who works at one of the city EB stores, and he will be getting the first offical Xbox 360 to be released to the Australian market. He won it at the Xbox retailer party last Wednesday night and will getting it 10 days before everyone else.

Although, I do not think that the Xbox 360 will be released on our shores- Australia or New Zealand- until June/July.  

iamNOTanidiot

WarriorShadow

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 7:32 am
The Xbox 360 is schedualed for World wide Release in December was the last i saw, because everyone buys s**t at christmas, and they want to be out before the PS2 and the Nintendo Revolution  
Gaming, Computer & Console Talk

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff