I'm gonna be a Human!
  I'm gonna be a Real Boy!
  um- I vote.... CANDY!!!!
  I vote all things magically delicious
  Time for a spooky tale!!!
View Results

-xander-prescot-

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:30 pm
Xander forked a piece of bloody meat into his mouth, barely interested in the protective affirmations of Chaos and Cerberus. To Julius he said as he ate, "Think I'm after your souls? I don't even believe they exist. No, all I want is whereabouts on a certain day, which shouldn't be too hard. Provide me with that and that's all the return for my hospitality that I need.

"You should dig in, these ribs are excellent."

To Bella he said, "Well! My, how you've grown - no more pigtails for you, eh? You've become quite the young lady. I wish you would let me help you further."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 6:14 am
Both Cerberus and Chaos, mostly Chaos, 'hmpf'd at Xander and went about what they were previously doing before. Chaos went to Bella and sighed. "Of course, I should have known that all forms of undead do have a subscription..." he said as he pulled out a box from his pants pocket and handed it to Bella. "By the way, Mistress Kore was supposed to give this to you but things went as unplanned and I managed to get this from her." he handed her a box that was filled with 'goodies', much to Bella's liking.  

Daughter of Hades
Crew

Dulcineo

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 2:23 pm
Julius was at this point a little less worried and more curious about what all Xander was planning. He decided to "dig in," as had been suggested, and he found that the ribs were indeed delicious. After he swallowed a bite, he leaned over to Cerberus and spoke quietly. "My friend, what do you make of this? It does not seem that we are currently intended any physical harm..."

Dulcineo met Kore's gaze evenly. "I surely am wondering, my lady. Certainly it is a lovely night out, but I would imagine there is more to this."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 2:45 pm
Faaiz was utterly confused by this whole scene. Who on earth were these people? The only thing he'd really understood was the last couple of things Xander had said before turning his attention to Bella. A certain day…? "And on what day, exactly, would you want to know our whereabouts? And for what reason, may I ask?" His voice was a little nervous, but mostly just curious.  

Triltsch

2,650 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150

Daughter of Hades
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 3:03 pm
Cerberus just shrugged as he ate. As he swallowed a huge chuck of meat from the ribs he replied, "I haven't a clue but I am still keeping my eye on him and I know Chaos is doing the same.." he kept an eye on Xander for any funny movement.

Kore's eyes looked... nervous. She cleared her throat and began to speak, "My Lord, earlier this evening when Chaos spoke of whom my costume was for..." as she removed the cloak to fully reveal the costume of her desert belly-dancer princess, which was of a beautiful red silk and black undergarment. The jewels on her top glimmered in the moonlight, which also the moonlight made her skin glow. "... He was meaning you." She said in a whispy breath.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 2:13 am
Bella replied quickly and politely, Thank you, Mr. Prescot, but I think not.

She picked up the printed card and turned it around and around. Who was going to fall, an Elder or a mosquito? Was it a joke or a threat? Lost his head...meaning, temper? One said terrible things when one lost his head. Who had the worst temper here?

Just then Chaos presented her with the box. With an intake of breath she examined it. The top had a bow of baby hair trimmed with beads made of teeth. Inside was an array of confections found only in the exclusive shops of Hades - data beetles deep-fried in human fat so that their wings lifted, providing a little handle, swirls of pureed fungus that only grew on living flesh, and tiny sausages made of rat intestines. That was the top layer. The bottom layer held the familiar and delicious blood bonbons, skin bags filled with coagulated blood and kept magically at body heat. Bella squealed in girlish glee and offered them around. "Thank you, princess!"  

[Barbarella]

Beginner Warrior

Daughter of Hades
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:34 am
Chaos chuckled to himself as he saw the little vampire become all giggly and cute over the goodies that his mistress had wanted to give her but he ended up being the messenger demon instead. "Are you satisfied with your present from Mistress Kore?" he asked, his tail swaying gently.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 9:27 pm
Bella said, Oh, yes! They are delicious! Give this to your mistress from me, and she kissed Chaos on the nose.

Uncle Zachariasz, would you like one? Dulcineo? Julius? Faaiz? Do try one, they are incroyable. Lerina, one for you? Lady Tai? Mr. Prescot? Miss Van Tassel?

The others, Rosette, Kore and Deadly, were out of her range of vision.  

[Barbarella]

Beginner Warrior

-kalonice-van-tassel-

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:06 pm
Kalonice shook her head at the offer. What disgusting treats these...people...had. She refocused on Xander. He didn't seem to be perturbed by the delay in his inquiry. Were these vampire manners or was he reluctant to find out?

Either way, it was fun to make him look bad. Anything she did reflected on him, so she could be rude at will. "I suppose," she said loudly to the company, "when you get old all the days blur together. Another day, another fanging, right? I mean, it's not as if you could help him any."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:09 pm
Tai accepted Bella's offer smiling kindly at her. As she reached toward the box she couldn't help but notice Bellas hands... strange... they were different somehow... Like her own hands, these were... woman's hands. Taifallos paused for a moment, exhaled quickly and spoke warmly, "Bella my dear, you have beautiful hands. The pollish compliments them." She took the treat and bit in. Her mind wandered... "Has it been so long? It couldn't be... perhaps a shapeshift?" She examined young Bella, "Her body has change indefinately. How old was she when I first met her? Younger than ten I suppose. How then?... Her thoughts trailed off as she realized how rude it was to stare, she finished the delcious treat, winking her eye at Bella and then continued to mop the blood off her plate with some bread. Her body language was closed towards Kalonice but her eyes every now and again checked Xander's reflection in the silver tea set sitting a bit down from her.  

Taifallos
Captain

Daughter of Hades
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:16 pm
Chaos blinked when he got the kiss from Bella and he chuckled softly, patting the young one on the head. "You are too kind to myself and my mistress, I will be sure to pass on the message..." he said back to Bella but in his mind he was going to deliver the kiss in a 'special' way. He reached in and grabbed a coagulated blood treat and popped it into his mouth as he walked towards the food, he was starving!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:01 pm
Faaiz politely turned down the offer. "Ah, I thank you, but such trifles are a bit delicate for my liking…" Truly, he wasn't at all fond of much other than straight blood and sweet tea, but he did appreciate the offer. He took a seat a good distance away from the newcomers, eyeing them nervously. To take his mind off things, he brought over a waiter and quietly ordered some tea. The waiter bowed and was off. Sighing tensely, Faaiz shifted constantly. The news was obviously unsettling to him. He didn't want to lose any of his friends here… and he particularly feared for his brother. Dulcineo was outside at the moment, but the nagging wouldn't let up.  

Triltsch

2,650 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150

DeleteThisInactiveAccount

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:15 pm
Melany carefully wove through the dancers and the socializing nobility, trying to stay invisible in her silver, sweeping, cocktail-style dress. Okay, okay, I’ve made it this far... I am in and I look like just any other lady here. Crashing the All Hallows Eve Ball—it was too good to pass up. Even if she had to arrive late, spending so long trying to get past the security. Melany DuValls may have been a descendent of Dracula, but no-one here knew that... no-one could recognize her... right? She bit her lip, and nervously brushed a curtain of maroon waves to cover the left half of her face, a single violet eye peeking through. Melany shivered; it was colder than she’d expected in here, and her shoulders were bare but for the thin straps of her gown.
She nervously stood by the wall, sipping type O from a wine goblet, watching the other guests and looking for all the world like an innocent young girl underage and out of place at a bar.
And for some reason, Melany did not move when she saw a dark-clad gentleman gliding twoards her...  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:16 pm
“Good evening, madamoselle,” the vampire purred silkily, “would you like to dance?”
Melany hesitated for a second, then set down her glass of blood and took his hand.
“I’d be honoured,” she said, remembering her manners.
“The pleasure is mine.” he said, leading her onto the dance floor. It was a classical song of type—and frankly Melany didn’t know or care the what exactly it was—that made for as lively a background a vampires’ ball could get. Still, a shiver raced down Melany’s back for a combination of excitement, nerves, and an intuitive fear. Something was very wrong tonight. Very, very wrong. Beyond showing up uninvited. Beyond secrets. Beyond anything that had to do with her... unless she made it to. Melany shook her head, she wouldn’t get involved.  

DeleteThisInactiveAccount

-kalonice-van-tassel-

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:00 pm
Kalonice sagged a bit at apparently being ignored. Jerks. Don't even know when they've been insulted, she consoled herself. She couldn't help admiring the svelte, elegant creatures as they consumed their beverages and chatted. One pair was twirling on the dance floor. She watched them bend and bow gracefully, and reflected on how she used to slay them.

Newly turned vamps, unused to their power, were more dangerous but easier to kill. They were like stupid beasts, roaring and baring their teeth showing off how powerful they were. Older ones were more tepid. They generally did not want trouble, and took blood from the willing, rather than from hunted prey. But she hadn't really known that, back then. Back then, they were all equally monsters, needing killing.

She snarled and ordered a refill on her glass.  
Ordo Sanguinous: The Vampires Requiem

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff