Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Dark Moon (Full!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:53 pm
He blushed slightly 'no one like me...' he thought to himself "well...I don't know anymore....I mean...there's nothing to get home too...and the ones I want to find are here at this place....so theres no reason to go home anymore....so I can actually stay here, but don't worry though, I won't take your home forever, I will find my own place" he smiled at her softly and kissed her cheek softly "take that as a great thanks so far" he smiled and blushed slightly again.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:56 pm
Makoto shook her head blushing a deep red, "You can stay as long as you want, I'll even look for some more hay when I go out hunting for food tomorrow. I have to do something if I'm going to be useless tomorrow."  

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:02 pm
He nodded softly "well, I can help you then, I would like to learn a little more about you anyway, if thats okay with you of course?" he asked and looked as his wounds had been bandaged again. He stood up and followed her over to the hay and lay her down in it "now get some sleep, sorry I woke you up" he said and turned to walk over to the fire again. ((I need to go to bed now, so sleep tight when you get to that ^^))  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:06 pm
((Night then, sweet dreams))

Makoto gave a small smile and got up, she went over and kissed his cheek, "That is my thank you to you," she blushed a bit as she went back to the hay and laid down on her side. She relaxed a bit and fell asleep on the hay, her tail swaying lightly.

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:31 am
He blushed lightly at the kiss on his cheek "thanks then" he said and then finally fell asleep. When the morning came he woke up immediately and looked around him, wanting to see if it had all been a dream or not, but unfortunately, it wasn't a dream. He sighed a little as he sat up and scratched his head "well...I guess I just have to get used to it now..."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:59 am
Makoto's ear twitched and she yawned waking up, "Get used to what?" she stroked her claws through her hair to get it back to its normal shape. She stood up and stretched, "Sleep well?"  

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 1:43 pm
He looked over at her "oh...nothing...I was...just talking to myself...." he said softly and nodded "yeah....slept fine thanks...what about you?" he asked as he looked out of the cave and saw the sun shining and the birds singing. He got back into the cave and looked at her, awaiting her answer.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 1:52 pm
She got off the hay bed and rubbed the back of her neck, "Fine, I suppose," she picked up her outer kimono shirt and brushed it off, she put it back on," How are those wounds? Any better?"  

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 1:55 pm
He nodded "yeah, my wounds are fine..." he smiled softly and thought for a minute "isn't it full moon tonight?" of course it was, he knew it, hell, he was from the moon himself, so of course he knew when it was full moon too. He looked at her still "I have something to show you tonight at midnight, it will be good, I hope" he said softly as he went over to her and touched her hair softly and let his hand run through it "beautiful..." he mumbled and then shook his head "well, what are we going to do today?"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 1:59 pm
Makoto blushed deeply and turned her head away, "Well, I do need to gather items from the forest. If those wounds reopen, I'm going to need medicinal herbs. I'll need to hunt an animal for meat, and see if there are any more fruits around. Then of course, I need to find hay for you, it doesn't sit well with me that you have to sleep on the cave floor."  

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 2:12 pm
He smiled softly "well, that's a lot, why don't you let me about hunting? Then you can get the hay and herbs? I mean, you only had your human powers today right? so you shouldn't be hunting animals, I can do that for you, any special meat you want?" he asked her again as he prepared himself to go out, hunting for whatever it was she wanted to get.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 2:17 pm
She shook her head, "I don't become human until the sun sets, so I have time before my powers start to fade," she pulled her sleeves back and flexed her claws, "Well, normally I get boar meat, but since your here, I'll get something smaller. Perhaps rabbit or something. You can join me if you want, I'll let you catch them if you want to help, but I do the gutting, I doubt your delicate hands could do it."  

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 2:20 pm
"My hands can do more than you think" he said as he looked at the caves entrance and walked over to it "well then, what are we waiting for then" he formed his hands in a circle and he started glowing, and suddenly, a dark blue fox was there instead of him. He looked back at her "you coming?" he asked and his fox face smirked as he then ran out of the cave.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 2:24 pm
Makoto growled, "Just for that, you're on your own!" she turned away and bound off in another direction. It was pretty obvious she was angry, she woe to any animal that crossed her path.  

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items