Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
~Taming the Bear~ (Twilight rp........Full) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

writingdreamhorror

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:25 pm
Once Sophie had left to her house with Alice, Emmet felt like the same irritable Emmet he had been for such a long time. Emmet could hear Edward, Bella, Carlisle, Esme and the rest of the Cullens, including Jacob, talking about what just happened, in the kitchen. Emmet did not want to have this conversation with them, that he was expecting them to start at any moment with him. He then sighed heavily adn walked upstairs to his room, shutting and locking his bedroom door.

For some strange reason he actually couldnt get Sophie out of his head. It was like she was already intertwined in his thoughts, and she seemed like he had known her forever. Of course it was wrong to like somebody just because of the strong similarities and resemblences between that person and someone you had deseperately loved for almost a century, but his mind wouldnt stop thhinking the thoughts.

After a few hours of just moping around his bedroom adn thinking, Emmet decided he was going to go huntin in the nearby Fork's woods. He then snuck out of his window, not wanting any of his family to know he was gone if he could help it, adn ran into the deep woods t hunt. After finding adn feeding on a few deer, Emmet decided to go for a walk, just letting his feet carry him whereever they would go.

He then suddenly noticed tha the had walked right into the backyard f Sophie's house, subconsciously of course. He was a bit surprised, but then not at all in a way because he hadn't stopped thinking about her since she had left the Cullen house. Emmet then did not wan to be seen at all by anyone in the house, except perhaps Sophie, but he hadnt decided if he wanted her to aknowledge his prescence just outside of her house so he decided to just peek through her window and see what she was doing. Out of plain curiosity, he told himself. Emmet then jumped into the tree that was right by her window, hidden from human eyes thrugh the heavy leaves adn branches and looked into her room.'

((wow..... i didnt mean for it to be stalkerish, though it sort of seems that way...... SOORY! lol. pretend it isnt stalkery at all if you can.))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:57 pm
(((umm fyi i wont b on tomorow because I have a drama production im in, but ill b on friday.))  

writingdreamhorror

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:48 pm
(Dude, no worries. I totally understand about the drama production thing. I'm a theatre major at my school. Break a leg and I hope the show goes great.......and it's ok about the stalker thing. i didn't think of it that way. the post was awesome :3 )
Sophie closed her diary and tossed it aside. It was the first time she had spent writing for hours. Her hand was cramped and all the pages she had just written were about Emmet and how different he was. No where did she mention about his secret of his family. Sophie sat on her windowsill as usual. She loved looking up at the sky when the stars were out and bright. That night it was a full moon and Sophie couldn't help but laugh about Jacob being a werewolf. Once again, Sophie began to think of Emmet.

"Stop it, Soph." She sighed to herself. "He's out of your league. He's a vampire. He, technically, had a wife." By this time she was pacing back and forth in her room talking to herself. "He could have anyone he wanted. He probably doesn't want anyone since he's still in love with Rosalie. Just stop thinking about him and leave it at that." Sophie nodded to herself and then looked out the window. "Great now I'm imagining him outside of my room." She suddenly stopped and looked out the window again. Her eyes went wide.

That's cause he is outside your window. She thought to herself. She opened the window and poked her head out.

"What are you doing?" Sophie asked him, somewhat glad he was actually there.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 6:53 pm
((ya and i LOVE Wicked musical. (like ur gaianame) and Avenue Q adn The Producers and a lot fo others.))

Emmet watched Sophie as she finished writing in her journal. He wasn't able to see what she was writing but soon realized the topic was himself when she started to talk to herself about him aloud. He could clearly hear her even through the closed window because of his unhuman human abilities.

He sighed softly, thinking of how odd the situation was. Sophie clearly liked him, when he sort of liked her, but that was mostly because of her resemblance to Rosalie, who she was totally alike. He was lost in his thoughts and wasn't exactly paying attention when Sophie opened her window and discovered him there in the tree. If he realized she was coming towards the window, Emmet could have hid better but he wasn't fully paying attention to her. He then looked at her, a little surprised when she called his name, pulling him out of his thoughts.

Emmet wasn't exactly sure what to say to her, after all it was almost a coincidence he was here in the first place. "Well...... I was going for a walk adn kinda just somehow came here." he said a little awkward compared to his usual fluid voice in any situation.  

writingdreamhorror

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:03 am
(yay! me too!!! I'm like obsessed with Wicked. I love those musicals among others. So what production did you guys do.....or still doing)

Sophie thought for a minute wondering why he had really come and if she should invite him in. She began to pick at a spot on the windowsill due to nerves. A dog howled in the distance. "I'm guessing Jacob's out." She said to herself more than to him. Sophie turned back to him, hating how he was in a tree while she was in her comfy room. "Do........do you want to come in?" She finally asked. "I mean that tree looks pretty uncomfortable."

Does he even want to come in? Maybe I shouldn't have opened the window. She thought as she watched him. His eyes soft and golden as ever. This is wrong on so many levels.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 5:35 pm
Emmmet sighed when she mention Jacob was ou, he honestly wasn't a fan at all of werewolves and didn't want to be caught by him hanging around sophie's house so from that, he partially decided his decision about going in the house.

Emmet shrugged. "I'm fine in the tree truthfully, but I could come into your room if you really wanted me to." he said kindly.  

writingdreamhorror

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:14 pm
Sophie shook her head. "Don't be silly. Come inside." She told him and opened the window wider for him to come in. She stepped aside and looked around her room to make sure everything was clean. Quickly, she hid her diary under her bed and closed the door in case her mother awoke. When she turned back around, Emmet was standing at her window. "Oh, I didn't hear you come in." She looked around and shrugged. "Welcome back to my room.....I guess." She told him. "Make yourself at home."

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 7:54 am
Emmet shrugged. "Vampires are quiet by nature, they only really make themselves loud to fit in to human society." he said, sitting lightly on a chair that as in the corner of the room. "So, what have you been up to since...... my house." he said a little awkwardly, knowing she'd know what he meqant by it.  

writingdreamhorror

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 9:48 am
Sophie sat on the bed and hugged her knees. "Not much." She said shaking her head. "By the time I got home, my mom was already in bed so I just got ready for bed......did some writing......and then you showed up. It's not exciting I know." She chuckled to herself.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 10:01 am
"What did you write about? Does it have anything to do with what you were talking outloud about while you walked back and forth in your room?" he asked curiously, figuring it was about the same topic. He didn't want to embarass her, but he was curious.  

writingdreamhorror

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 10:10 am
"You heard that?" Sophie hit her head and groaned. She could feel her cheeks turning red as she nodded. "Yeah, it's about the same thing. Sort of. Not in full everything detail." She grabbed a pillow to try and hide her rosy cheeks.

I can't believe he heard me. She thought to herself. Maybe someone I should ask him to snap me in half or something.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 10:16 am
Emmet watched her embarassed reaction. "Im sorry, I really shouldn't have been listening anyways. It was rude to do it. Besides. I don't mind you think .... those things, but i'm just saying it would probably never work between us for many reasons. Actually this does slightly remind me of how Edward and Bella were." he murmered the last part, thinking outloud really. It was rather strange how his brother and sister-in-law worked it out. Actually, it was almost eactly the same, except for the Rosalie part to it. He then shook his head, trying to clear the though from his mind.  

writingdreamhorror

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 10:21 am
Sophie nodded. "I know. When Reneesme showed me everything about you and Rosalie, I kind of figured. I mean, if I had lost someone I had loved that much then I would want to jump off a cliff or something. I wouldn't to even live anymore." She leaned her head back and sighed. "Plus, me being a human doesn't help I bet." Sophie wanted to be in a relationship with him but she knew it wasn't right. For some reason, she wanted to get closer to him but he wouldn't want her to and for that she had to respect his wishes.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 10:27 am
Emmet sighed. "Well.... the human thing could be gotten over. Its just...... hard. Thats what my brother said anyways. He did get rather frustrated adn few times, it was funny. Ed went through the house mumbling bunches of swear words when Bel wasn't being intelligent, in a sense anyways, and it was always fun to poke fun at him. But of course, I alwasy got yelled at for doing it, but never from Ro-" he then sopped talking and sighed heavily, smacking his head against the wall, a little too hard, causing a dent in it. "Sorry." he mumbled about the wall.  

writingdreamhorror

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 10:37 am
Sophie ran to the door and opened it quietly. No movement came from her mother's room. She closed the door and sat back down on the bed again. "It's ok. I'll just tell my mom I got really angry and threw my softball at the wall." She shrugged. "The funny thing is she'll actually believe me seeing as I've done it before. "

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff