Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply RP
~H. P. And The Order of the Phoenix RP (People needed)~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you like the 6th book?
  Yes
  No
  Totally not telling!
View Results

insaneerin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 5:32 pm
((Alright, so I think I am Harry also from now on. I talked to TifaGirl and all, my name just hasnt been added to the list yet... Harry is gonna be in Green, Ron will be in Orange as not to confuse anyone.))

Harry arrived at the door of the burrow and knocked. Mrs. Weasley answered and embraced him so tight he could hardly breathe. She told him that Hermione and Ron were outside in the pond and that he could put his stuff down in Rons room and then go out and find them.

Once Harry's things were put down, he said a quick hello to Ginny whose door to her room was open so he could see her. Harry then ran downstairs and outside and stood by the edge of the pond waiting for one of his best friends to notice.

~~~~~~~~~

Ron splashed Hermione and turned around to find Harry staring at them. "Harry!" Ron shouted. He ran (or at least the best he could run considering he was currently waist deep in water) towards him. When he got close enough, he gave him a huge pat on the back. "When did ya get here?"

~~~~~~~~~

"Not too long ago," Harry replied. He waved to Hermione.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 7:30 pm
" oh" said george
"wow" finished fred
"harry is here!" they both chimed "well now things are gonna get intersting"
they both ageed. they could already see ginny in her window staring at him.  

weirdgeniousxD

The Red Coyote

Desirable Vampire

6,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 11:41 pm
Ginny looked down at Harry with out blinking and looked away and saw fred and george looking at her. She sat back down on her bed and started to read a Magazin that was by her bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cho went back up to her room after she was done eating and saw a picture of Her and Cedric. Cho walked over to it and picked it up. She sat down on her bed and looked at it for about 10 minutes before she began to cry again.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 2:52 pm
Hermione followed Ron as quickly as she could through the water towards Harry. "Hello Harry! How has your summer been? We were hoping you would arrive soon.." She smiled brightly and leaned back down into the water.  

Kimiko-kitty

insaneerin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 3:20 pm
"My summer? It was a summer with the Dursleys, what do you expect?" Harry said to Hermione. "Anything new in the wizarding world? Considering I have been cut off from it for a while."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 3:58 pm
"Oh I'm not sure. I only just arrived here a little while ago. Had to go visit with my parents and sit in the muggle world for a bit." She rolled her eyes and then sank back into the water, swimming out a bit before emerging again. "Why don't you join us in here for a while? Relax after your trip."  

Kimiko-kitty

insaneerin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 5:25 pm
"No thanks, I dont really feel like running back inside to change," Harry said, "So I'll just sit under this tree. You can keep swimming if you like though."

~~~~~~~~

Ron ran and got two towels, one for him and one for Hermione if she wanted to get out. He laid his out on the grass near Harry and sat down on it. "Nothing much has gone on, you havent really missed anything," Ron said.

~~~~~~~~

"So Hermione, what have you done all summer?" Harry asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 11:30 pm
" lets go and get harry." fred said
" brillient as usual forge" george said while bowing
" poor kids never'll know what hit em" fred laughed
" exactly what are you thinking of doing forge?" george asked
" just follow me" fred replied
they headed for the pond and saw ginny looking at them skeptically as they walked past her door to the front door.
this is gonna be good fred thought.

weirdgeniousxD

Kimiko-kitty

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 11:08 am
"Oh I haven't been doing much. Reading and visiting with my family. I dropped by Flourish and Blotts on my way here and found a book about aurors and death eaters. I had thought, perhaps you and Ron would enjoy it. But then I found out Ron hasn't even begun his summer reading... I suppose you haven't either?" She floated back a little then stood up and shook her head, sighing and climbing out of the water. She grabbed the towel Ron had gotten for her and wrapped herself in it, taking a seat next to Harry and Ron.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 2:01 pm
Ginny looked at Fred and Goerge having a feeling they where up to no good as usual. Ginny shook her head and continued to read her book.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cho laied on her bed with Cedrics picture and began to cry again.  

The Red Coyote

Desirable Vampire

6,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250

[NCP] Neon

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 2:10 pm
Name: Athena Rose
What grade (It has to mach the age): 6
Wand (Go to www.HarryPotter.com to find out what kinda wand you have): Dragonstring 12' unicornhair
House (Also at that sight): Slytherin
Looks: Long wavey blackhairup to her waist, has darkgreyeyes, that change with her mood, about five footfour, wears a silvercross nekless,wears ablack shirt,with blak bluejeans,and a black trenchoat,has a nasty scare aross her face.
Bio: Hunts downvampires,isknown as a slayer to the ministrey of magic,and was paid to protect Harry why hes at the borrow, herparents wherekilledbyvampires andshe has a lot of money and never stays in one place for long.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 2:12 pm
sgarecool
Name: Athena Rose
What grade (It has to mach the age): 6
Wand (Go to www.HarryPotter.com to find out what kinda wand you have): Dragonstring 12' unicornhair
House (Also at that sight): Slytherin
Looks: Long wavey blackhairup to her waist, has darkgreyeyes, that change with her mood, about five footfour, wears a silvercross nekless,wears ablack shirt,with blak bluejeans,and a black trenchoat,has a nasty scare aross her face.
Bio: Hunts downvampires,isknown as a slayer to the ministrey of magic,and was paid to protect Harry why hes at the borrow, herparents wherekilledbyvampires andshe has a lot of money and never stays in one place for long.

Welcome! post when your ready!  

The Red Coyote

Desirable Vampire

6,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250

[NCP] Neon

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 2:18 pm
((Thanks66 razz ))Athena had just moved nexted door to the weasleys, she lived in a small manhin that looked as if that it had been haunted for many generations.

Athena smiled ,as she walked up the steps of the borrow and knocked onthe door door.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 2:21 pm
sgarecool
((Thanks66 razz ))Athena had just moved nexted door to the weasleys, she lived in a small manhin that looked as if that it had been haunted for many generations.

Athena smiled ,as she walked up the steps of the borrow and knocked onthe door door.

Ginny heard a knock on the door. She ran down stairs and before Mrs. Weasley could get to the door Ginny was already at it. Ginny opened the door.

"Hello?" asked Ginny.

The Red Coyote

Desirable Vampire

6,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250

[NCP] Neon

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 2:26 pm
Tifagirl
sgarecool

Ginny heard a knock on the door. She ran down stairs and before Mrs. Weasley could get to the door Ginny was already at it. Ginny opened the door.

"Hello?" asked Ginny.

Athena waited ,andwathed thedoor open.

"Hey,im sorry to bother you but i just moved in nexted door,im new here...anyways I just came to say hi."Athenas silver snake flicked her toungn out and stared at ginnyas if studying her.  
RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff