Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
The Plague of war (for RP People) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DO you like it?
  kinnda.
  nah
  it needs work
  AHHHH the MUTANT LAMAS ATTACK!!!
View Results

Shaylaya

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:43 pm
Nabri smiled, this was going to be fun. Sprly she skipped on to the water, she stared to gracefully spin. The water around her spiraled upward, taking the form a clear dragon. It danced in the air for a moment and then shot downward stopping in front of the lion and shooting a powerful spray of water into it's gaping mouth, the lion immediatley being extinguished.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:50 pm
Callisto frowned. Obviously this was turning into a battle of style. No matter she knew how to handle this. Flames shot forth from her limbs and she began to rise off of the ground. She took a deep breath and the surrounding fire began to morph into a great phoenix whose firey plummage shot outwards in graceful rhthym as the bird rose higher and higher unto finnally like a great bird of prey it dive bombed down upon the shaped dragon of water. Catching it in it fine talons it pulled and dismembered the body. She landed back onto the ground and shrank down until all there was there was Callisto.  

Saphirewolf7

Shaylaya

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 5:06 pm
Nabri's eyes grew wide, "THAT was rather gorey!" she shot at Callisto laughingly. How to handle this? Nabri reached into the water, just barely tapping it with her fingers, water rose and expanded, flowing into the courageous shape of a winged unicorn, the creature lowered its head and galloped towards the phoenix, it drove its horn straight into the flames, shrinking the fire to the size of a flea.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 5:58 pm
Yvansi sat up."Never met her.", he said as his hand drifted to the dagger on his belt. He looked at the boy who sat opposite him."I don't remember meeting you. Are you one of the king's spies? Because I'll never tell you where it is hidden if you are." At this he stopped and looked at the window. Then he turned to the princess and whispered. "Someone's here. Who are you, and who are you running from?", and when he turned he gave Moyn the best opening for a potential surprise attack she could get.  

Yvansi

Rexxxxxx

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 6:16 pm
When Zyltai heard movement outside, his eyes became white again, "Layapeya, you may want to hide."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 7:58 pm
“I am princess Lalapeya, I’ve been running so not to get married to that a** hole of man I must marry… or at least I think he’s an a** hole. I’ve never met him, but I really don’t want to marry him. Her name is Moyn She’s the head of the royal guard, and she’s a drag.” Lalapeya looked toward Yavnsi with interest he was quite, amusing living in tree. “Ok so Extra clothing like pants or… a long shirt something to dress myself in to not get a cold. Oh and…um… you see if you two get caught you could go to jail, or be hanged, did I mention that?” She laughs sarcastically. Lalapeya stepped to a random drawer and looked for pants and a shirt, quickly she finds some baggy pants and a nice baggy white shirt and a hat to hide her hair in. “Look away I would like to dress with out being seen.”  

ruggaboo

Saphirewolf7

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:31 pm
She sighed. When was she going to give up? she wondered to herself. " Alright then you asked for it but if i burn down the forest consider it YOUR fault." she warned Nabri. Abother deep breath and she got to work. Flames erupted around her to form a freakishly large centuar carrying a battle axe of flame. Focusing on its heat Callisto charged it at the winger unicorn severing it to drops of water. After the unicorn was defeated she reduced the centuar and took a quick look around. Plants were burning and some tree stumps had began to smoke so she held out her hand and the flames diminished. "Now unless you actually DO want me to burn the forest down I suggest we call it a draw until further notice. Agreed?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 2:42 pm
Yvansi felt as if he had been struck with a club. He looked dazed as he thought to himself, "I've kidnapped the princess." With this, he turned and faced the window again. "You there! Don't come closer, whoever you are, or something you will sorely regret will happen!" He yelled to the intruder. He turned again to Zyltai."Well, nice to meet you, as I guess if you were a kings spy then you'd have killed me by now for kidnapping her." He said as he gestured to Lalapeya.  

Yvansi

Jaynie Bug

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 11:25 pm
Moyn quirked an eyebrow at the door she was facing. Dammit, so these kits were hostile. Well, all the better for her she assumed, but it really was a nasty weight on her conscience when she killed people. She really hoped it wouldn't actually come to that, but she was on business and it’s just not cool to mess with someone’s work.

"Okay green ears, you want to be nasty," she pushed open the door and had a moment of shock as she saw that the two men had their eyes closed while the princess was getting dressed in commoners clothing.

"What the hell, are you kidding me?"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 11:54 am
Yvansi smiled as Moyn opened the door. His dagger flashed out and in a secon he had disappeared, and the entire room was forced into darkness. With this momentary distraction he reached for the Red Book, and flipped to the page that told him how to call upon those draconic qualities from his sword he had so long ago discovered and sealed in the book...  

Yvansi

Shaylaya

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 4:04 pm
Nabri tilted her head, "All right," she replied, walking back to the shore, "Just keep those flames away from me." she muttered. She picked up her pack, it was light,only holding water, food, and her weapon. As she started towards the forest she wondered of this strange girl she had just met, she had never known someone so serious and patient, most of the girls in the village were bouncy and happy, like Nabri.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 4:27 pm
(Ill be back on laterO)  

Saphirewolf7

Saphirewolf7

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 5:14 pm
Even though it had almost started a forest fire Callisto felt the exhilerating charge she got after a good spar. I've still got it, she thought proudly. Although it was especially difficult fighting fire against water. She had to focus on suc heat that she was certain that if Nabri hadnt been surrounded by water she would have most certainly burned. "O.k, now since we need to get to the temple well have to cross through these woods, travel over a small plateu and enter the temple through the Sun wall. It will be a long trip if we dont make haste so I suggest we leave now." She explained.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 1:06 pm
Lalapeya looked towards the door and then everything went black, she had just gotten all of the clothes on and she stepped back in the darkness. It was colorless she could not see she was helpless, her sense of color was gone for the moment she was utterly useless... Until she almost fell out a window. “Umm what’s going on?” she asked not knowing probably no one would hear her, above the clanks and bangs of steal on steal, and then an arm rapped around her waist. She didn’t move just incase it caused her, her live.  

ruggaboo

*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces