Poll whore
View Results

Dark_Rose_Aeris

4,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 2:27 am
Erika and Tristan followed the shadows, unwilling to get too far out into the sun. Erika flopped onto a shadowy patch of grass near the side of the tall building and beckoned Tristan to follow.

"Hearing anything interesting?" she asked, smiling to a group of young men as they walked past.

"I figured that there are at least two elf vampires and a werewolf but most seem human, though some have special powers... and there's a cat," murmured Tristan, wrapping his arm protectively around Erika as the guys replied her smile with leers and wolf-whistles. They immediately shut up when he did and Erika laughed as she snuggled into Tristan's shoulder.

"I want to meet them," she whispered.

"Why?" this thought worried and almost terrified Tristan.

"Dont worry, I'm here, I'll never leave you, besides we've never really met anyone like us, this is a perfect oppurtunity."

"I suppose," replied Tristan as he rested his head on Erika's.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:05 am
Antonio took Niko's hand without a second thought and carefully stood up. He felt a little dizzy as he stood gasping for breath. "Thanks,"he said breathlessly,"Let's get out of here." Antonio put his inhaler in his pocket since it wasn't doing him much good.  

rocker_gal226

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:52 pm
Lacey hurried to the relative shade of the school's woods, and as her nose caught the scent of strange and stranger species, the hunger in her abdomen mutated. Normally she preferred the docile populations, but today she hoped for a predator to come along and glut her craving. Lacey's tail left deep and bloody furrows in the ground as she slid sinuously through the earth at a hectic pace, so maybe her own blood would attract her prey. Lacey came to a clearing featuring an old cherry tree, which had not yet shed all its leaves, so she reached for the lowest branch at once. A quick tense of her arms pulled her entire body up into the wooden bower, and she flicked the tip of her tail to hide within the leaves too. She coiled and waited for some kind of food to wander her way. "I'm...ravenous today," she thought, in the moments of silence that followed in the next little while. It hadn't escaped her notice that for the past half a decade her temperament had been shifting closer to her 'mother's'. Once she had fed she'd feel more human.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 1:24 pm
{{Sorry I took so long, my one teacher's burying me alive with work and I haven't really had time to check my stuff online.}}
Runa could see that Tala had clairvoyance and so decided she might as well be honest since she could tell she could read feelings so easily.

" I guess I'll be alright with time. I lost my family not too long ago. Only then I found out we weren't-"
Runa swallowed as she struggled with a way to say it. " Well I guess you could say I was adopted. I've kind of been drifting since then and trying to find a place to settle. I guess I'll still need awhile to adjust."

It was fragments of the truth but the truth none the less. There were some things that Runa wasn't ready to talk about and people didn't always understand self imposed exile. Trying to be more cheerful Runa nudged Darkmoon with her foot.

"Go on, introduce yourself. I'm impressed, people don't always see that he's special.”

“Um… I’m Darkmoon, called Dark, nice to meet you.” He said a little shyly. “I can’t really think of much to say, people don’t really talk to me much…”  

Velsaria

Darkmoon Priestess Yurika

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:21 pm
Niko scanned the campus quickly looking for somewhere that looked emptier but everywhere seemed to be swarming with people.

"Do have an idea of were we could go?" He said uncertainly.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 7:17 am
"Can we go to the campus infirmary?"Antonio asked breathlessly before continuing,"it's still hard to breath."

Antonio coughed a few times to try and relieve the growing tightness in his chest that wouldn't go away.

rocker_gal226

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 9:34 am
Tala paused and gave a curt nod. "Of course, i understand. i too was adopted although i had been nothing of what they expected. i left them at a very young age." she replied easily remembering that that reason was exactly how she was thrown into the life she ran for so long. a life of chaos and anger that she was still fighting to put behind her. "and adjusting takes time." she gave a shadow of a smile while she made a comment about her reaction to dark moon. "well his aura is different, the essence all together is very different than a normal cat. too complex if you will."

she gave a friendly smiled and nodded "it's very nice to meet you Dark. and it is a wonder that people don't take more interest. very unique indeed." she spoke politely as it were possible.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 2:00 pm
Runa nodded feeling relieved. It was nice to have someone who at least partly knew the type of stress she was dealing with. Darkmoon seemed to be pleased with Tala's reaction.

"I'll take that as a compliment." He said and raised a front paw across his chest in his version of a bow, causing Runa to smile despite her bad mood.  

Velsaria

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 6:02 pm
she nodded, "as you should, the normal and average are boring." she gave a short laugh before turning to Runa. "But it's not so good to be stressed." she replied easily and then decided to ask a simple question to start conversation. "so why are you here?" she could guess with the cat but Runa was a bit different.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 8:30 pm
"After I was turned a vegetarian coven took me in for a while but there were still were still some problems involving my family's deaths. The coven been so kind to me and I didn't want to cause them any trouble and so I left. I've alway liked learning and am good in school, so in my wandering I eventually had a teacher who suggested I enroll here." Runa said after a short pause ."I guess it's also because I think it's important to have something of a normal life around people to remind me of who I am and prevent me from turning savage."  

Velsaria

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 6:18 pm
She looked up shocked. her reasons wern't much different than her own really. "ah, well that makes me feel a bit different then. I'm here for just the learning experience because my profession is somthing i really don't want to stay in, no matter how good at it i am." she replied honestly but not refering to say what her job was after all she didn't know how Runa or Dark would take such a thing.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 9:42 pm
{{I just wanted to let everyone know that I likely will be unable to post until around Saturday as I am up to my eyeballs with insane assignments. I don't think I'll have time to update my posts until holidays start so please be patient. I'm sorry for any inconveniences. Yurika has also asked me in a PM to tell you that unless she has time Friday she won't be able to post until Monday or Tuesday.Happy early Christmas and New Year! heart }}  

Velsaria

Velsaria

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 8:12 pm
"I hope it works out for you.I think if there's something that you're unhappy about, no matter what it is, it's important to try to find a way to change it and be happy with your life again." Runa said. " Who knows, perhaps this the year things will finally start turning out right in the end."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:15 am
she looked down at her own feet in the grass, "I hope so, i really do." she said knowing that this girl wouldn't know really how much changing that would be. she looked back up. "and perhaps things will be a bit easier for you as well, school provides a very good distraction after all." she offered a small smile. anything can be hope right?  

Aradia Helevorn

Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces