Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
~A Rose for the Heart~ (Tamaki found ^^) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Priestess Hanajima

Agile Seeker

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 1:34 pm
He smiled when she put his hands in her hair and strocked twisting it around his finger then let it fall, combing through it. He chuckled, "sounds like fun."
He thought, "why did I start the host club. before my ma left she was kinda sick, I'd sit by her and play the piano for her, she'd talk to me, and I'd just listen I'd help her through some things if she ever had a problem. I found during that time that I really liked helping someone and more so making her smile. I put more effort into it at school, if someone was hurting and I saw it I would try to help, girls except your help better than guys do. And while you might think the host club is fake and usless it puts a smile on those faces and gives them something to look forward to. Just because this school is rick doesn't mean we don't have some really bad problems, the host club was made to listen to those problems if thats what the girl wants and to make them smile. Thats what I wanted when I made the host club." He smiled down at her, "is is still fake to you now that you know why I put so much effort into it?"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 8:49 pm
Harukoo closed her eyes as she became more relaxed. Her voice became softer though it could still be heard. "Mmm, hmm." She sighed. "Yeah, it makes more sense. Actually, it sounds better now that I know you're doing it for them but I still think people can't truly be happy unless they do something for themselves. The girls who come to the Host Club only try and look for love but they don't realize that it's in the wrong place." She looked at him and then looked down. "Sorry. What I mean is, most of them have hopes that you would fall in love with them. You know, settle down, raise a family, that sort of thing." Harukoo shrugged and leaned her head back as she began to get sleepy. "But the fact that you want to help people, I think is great. You really have a wonderful thing going." She sighed as she couldn't really think of anything to ask. Her body felt so relaxed she thought she was going to go to sleep.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

Priestess Hanajima

Agile Seeker

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 9:24 pm
He smiled his fingers continued to sooth and stroke. his voice held amusement and something more when he spoke. "I'm glad you can at least see the good that I'm trying to do here. Do you hope for that type of thing Harukoo? A family, to settle down? Do you look for that in your man?" it would be too easy to lean forward and touch his lips to hers and he wanted to too much instead he brushed his lips over her forehead. It was a mistake, her scent tangled his mind so that he groaned very low. "Harukoo you could kill a man by looking like that." He got up and walked just to breath. This wasn't good, she was too good. She looked so beautiful that he was thinking with his heart and something far less controllable than his brain.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 9:33 pm
Harukoo sighed and nodded at his question but then her hair stopped moving. Tamaki had gotten off the couch. She followed him a little worried. "Tamaki? What's wrong? And what do you mean 'kill a man by looking like that?" She asked. Tamaki kept walking, practically ignoring her. It it was one thing that bugged Harukoo, it was being ignored and not getting answers that she wanted. She forced Tamaki to turn around and look at her. "Tell me what is going on?:

[EDITED]  

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

Priestess Hanajima

Agile Seeker

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 3:47 pm
"I have feels for you harukoo." He wanted to touch her lifted his hand to do so and shoved it in his pocket. "I've never had feelings like these before and seeing you so relaxed, and almost asleep I feel like an animal. I want to touch you, be with you. he took her shoulders and sighed deeply resting his forehead against hers. "you've listened to me this past week, talked to me and seen me, through to my very soul and..." He took a deep breath looked into her eyes. "I think I'm falling in love with you."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:15 pm
Harukoo blinked at him. He was falling for her. His eyes were full of something she had never seen before. "Tamaki, I-" She didn't know what to say. Her heart was beating faster as he looked at him. He was in lover with her and she had no idea what to say. Those eyes were staring at her. Those bright blue eyes that could look deep inside herself. Tamaki's touch felt so soft as he touched her cheek. She looked into his eyes one moment and the next her lips found his. Everything in the room disappeared. The kiss was nothing like she had ever felt before.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

Priestess Hanajima

Agile Seeker

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:19 pm
It staggered him, rocked him to the floor so that he hesitated for a moment before closing his eyes, wrapping his arms around her to hold her close and slid into the kiss. She surround him, clouded his mind with her scent, feeling her lips against his. He let his hand slide through her hair. This was an explotion, soft sweet, powerful knocking him on his back. SHe was the was the only thing there and he loved it.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:39 pm
Harukoo wrapped her arms around his neck to deepen the kiss. The longer they stood there the more her heart was only beating for him. Right before her eyes, she was falling for him as well. She smiled in the kiss as he ran his fingers through her hair. They pulled apart and she rested her head on his chest. "I have to admit I've never felt this way with anyone." She looked up at him and smiled. Harukoo thought of how Mori would react if they find out. "I have a feeling this is going to be bad for business." She chuckled.

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100

Priestess Hanajima

Agile Seeker

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:11 pm
She could hear his heart pounding in over drive when she rested her head against his chest. He loved the way he smiled at her and stroked her cheek. He had to laugh, low, throaty, "It might but i'll worry about that later." He scooped her off her feet, with ease and set her own the couch sitting beside her. "Mori is quiet but ferce. Should I be worried of him now?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:13 pm
She could hear his heart pounding in over drive when she rested her head against his chest. He loved the way he smiled at her and stroked her cheek. He had to laugh, low, throaty, "It might but i'll worry about that later." He scooped her off her feet, with ease and set her own the couch sitting beside her. "Mori is quiet but ferce. Should I be worried of him now?"  

Priestess Hanajima

Agile Seeker

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:27 pm
Harukoo rested her head on his shoulder and shook her head. "No, you shouldn't be worried. Mori may worry about me but he trusts you Tamaki. You were the one who showed Honey not to be afraid to be himself. In all the years that I have known him, I have never seen him so happy. Plus, that's all Mori really cares about when it comes to me and guys. He just wants to see me happy. I'm sure he'll be fine with it." She smiled and kissed his cheek. His heart was beating a mile a minute. It was beating so fast that it sounded like he had run a marathon. She wrapped her arms around his waste and closed her eyes. His breathing was so calm and relaxing. His touch was so warm and comforting. Everything about him, Harukoo couldn't help but love about him.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 1:49 pm
His heart beat was slowing steadily beat by beat. "are you happy with me?" he asked looking down at her playing with her hair.  

Priestess Hanajima

Agile Seeker

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:43 pm
Chills ran up and her spine as he played with her hair. She smiled as she looked at him. "I'm very happy with you Tamaki. Why wouldn't I be?" She asked and quickly kissed him.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:10 pm
his heart did a flip when she looked up at him with those eyes and his pulse scrammbled when her lips met his. "I dont know... I just want you to be happy..." SHe was the only women that had ever had this affect over him. He burried her face in his hair falling just a little more.  

Priestess Hanajima

Agile Seeker

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:32 pm
Harukoo giggled and closed her eyes. "I'll always be happy with you. Unless you do something that bothers me, then we're going to have to talk. But hopefully that won't ever happen." She kissed his cheek and smiled. "I'm sure it won't." Harukoo rested her head on his shoulder and sighed as he just held her. His touch felt so good against hers. His beating heart made her happy to know that it was beating for her and her alone. No matter what the girls in the host club did to get his attention, his heart would always belong to her and vise versa.

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff