Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
Q & A Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Indigo Wing

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:24 am
Neato! ^^ thank you... hmm.. I'd start a thread... but don't know any topic for a rp... =w=;...  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:18 pm
Madame Royale
No... I mean, if you made a thread in the roleplaying forum where you wanted to play Italy, Italy-tan can't come in and play Italy but can be some one else if they choose to.

That's what I'm thinking anyway.

I agree. Play who you want! We just made the tans for fun, really. It's not really like LJ where (highlander flashback) there can be only one! And if you'd like to rp with someone spicific, just ask them (pm or otherwise!). Me I play about anyone now a days... XD  

x_LoveObject_x
Crew

Versatile Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Indigo Wing

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:35 pm
heart hmm... last question... can my costplaying mule join? it would be more fun to rp when my gaia avi is like the character I'm playing ^^ It's not a must, I just wanted to know owo  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:13 pm
Sure. I think there are a couple other ones with the nation's names as well.  

Madame Royale
Captain

Invisible Regular

Faikitty

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:53 am
Okay... does anyone know anything about Denmark aside from the fact that Fin and Su used to live with him and left because he annoyed Su?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:00 am
A far as I am aware, that's all that they have for him in canon? ))  

Lithuania-tan

Faikitty

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:58 am
Lithuania-tan
A far as I am aware, that's all that they have for him in canon? ))

Thanks, Liet-san.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:56 pm
Alright, so, I see a lot of resources that say Poland is Russia's brother. I thought Russia only had two sisters though, so can someone clarify for me?  

Feliks Lukasiewicz

Skizzors
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:17 am
Feliks Lukasiewicz
Alright, so, I see a lot of resources that say Poland is Russia's brother. I thought Russia only had two sisters though, so can someone clarify for me?
Whoa, what? Where? I RP both Poland and Russia, and I've never heard anything like that.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:27 pm
Skizzors
Feliks Lukasiewicz
Whoa, what? Where? I RP both Poland and Russia, and I've never heard anything like that.
Around the Hetalia kink meme, --> http://hetalia-kink.livejournal.com/
I figured it was just a fandom thing, but just wanted to check. :]

Feliks Lukasiewicz

Toris Lorinaitis

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:32 pm
Feliks Lukasiewicz
Skizzors
Feliks Lukasiewicz
That'd be weird... o_o  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:22 pm
Feliks Lukasiewicz
Skizzors
Feliks Lukasiewicz

Russia has an older sister Ukraine, and a younger sister Belarus. That's all. I wouldn't trust the kink-meme for the best canon things XD  

x_LoveObject_x
Crew

Versatile Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

N.A.T.A

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 3:36 am
So I know America has super strength as a child, does he still have that as he is now?

I wish the countries could have a throw down. Though I'm sure America would lose to Italy.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:12 am
Hey, can somebody tell me about Austria and Hungary? Is that a canon pairing or am I just seeing things?  

Luckybug76

Dapper Seeker

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cats vs Dogs 100

Italy-tan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:24 am
Aw, no one replied to that yet? Well, yes Austria and Hungary were "married" for quite a while! In APH, Hungary lived in Austria's house, and that's where she played with Italy and dressed him up all girly. xD

If I remember correctly, they like each other... but Hungary will let Austria be harrassed by other male countries. xD;  
Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff