Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
zOMG Furry Style (Added Clan Information to 1st post) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

zOMG are you going to play?
  Going to? I've been playing for days!
  Planning to, looks like fun.
  Might poke at it a bit, but not really my stlye.
  Never!!!
  Gaia Battle System? Everyone knows that is just a fairytale...
View Results

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:59 pm
The game doesn't tell you when clan members are playing, does it? sad  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:35 am
There is a option on zOMG to chat with clan members so that anyone in the clan will get your message, so seeing if anyone is online is no problem.

I just broke 1000 overall charge.  

Matt Blue

Alektorphobia

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 11:56 am
How many mushrooms do you gotta kill to get the caps? I barely started playing it last night lol  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:18 pm
I am starting to really really hate lawn gnomes.  

Alektorphobia

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:35 pm
Asphyxiat!on
How many mushrooms do you gotta kill to get the caps? I barely started playing it last night lol
It took me almost 2 days. They're random drops....it might help to have a crew. I heard a rumor that having a crew increases drop rate. Dunno if that's really true though. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:49 am
Manda_Tifa
Asphyxiat!on
It took me almost 2 days. They're random drops....it might help to have a crew. I heard a rumor that having a crew increases drop rate. Dunno if that's really true though. sweatdrop
I actually got both about an hour after posting lol. Now I'm trying to level up some more and then gonna take on the general gnome

still h8 lawn gnomes  

Alektorphobia

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 8:27 am
The mushroom tops are random drops so it can vary how long it takes. Though, they just increased the drop rate of such loot since a lot of people were having problems getting certain drops, especially later on in the game.

And BLARG I'm so close yet so far away, just need 500 more orbs to make my cl 10 and then I can find a crew to take on the chapter endboss.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:00 am
I told my b/f that if I could afford to, I'd buy a bunch of lawn gnomes IRL and punt them stare  

Alektorphobia

Rastiel

5,050 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 8:04 pm
Drop rates are still f'd up.

Especially with the Buzz Saws. I've killed at least a hundred of em and I haven't gotten so much as one stinking thing out of em. And then I defeat the Wolf Pups and they give me so much it's incredible. They're the same level, so why are their drop rates so different?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 2:16 am
I feel so behind everyone else. I'm STILL looking for the f-ing galoshes..... sweatdrop  

Manda_Tifa

Rastiel

5,050 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Hygienic 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:05 pm
Galoshes are easy. You know that cursor that appears just before you change screens, the one that's different colors? Well, that means there's a monster there, and since the area that the Galoshes are in has two Bootsnakes in it, it'll have a different color of cursor than the other two.

What color does a Bootsnake have to you at this moment, Manda? Is it green or blue?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:26 pm
Yay, finally made it to the Shallow Sea. =3

Edit- Whooo cl is at 9.9, ;3;  

Krissim Klaw

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:47 pm
CoffeeFox
Galoshes are easy. You know that cursor that appears just before you change screens, the one that's different colors? Well, that means there's a monster there, and since the area that the Galoshes are in has two Bootsnakes in it, it'll have a different color of cursor than the other two.

What color does a Bootsnake have to you at this moment, Manda? Is it green or blue?
Umm.....I dunno. sweatdrop I've been up and down Dead Man's Pass so many times it's not even funny...I've helped with OMFG quests, got that darn crate lotsa times (which is always fun)....I don't need a crew anymore, but the galoshes STILL elude me... sad  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 11:29 pm
OMG the Shallow Seas pwn! 30 minutes of farming with a crew resulted in over 50 orbs. whee

Manda, I believe the Galoshe is found on one specific cliff in the cemetery part of DMP. You have to go straight down the trail and back, it is sort of hidden away.  

Krissim Klaw

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 11:41 pm
I'll try that.... 3nodding  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items