Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
Kastara Castle (RPers Wanted!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you Join?
  yes
  no
View Results

Shaylaya

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:50 pm
Tibby shook herself awake warily, "What the?" she muttered finding herself hanging over someone's shoulder, and staring into the face of a boy, he looked about eighteen, and he had gorgeous eyes. "Hello, mind telling me why I'm being carried across the desert?" she asked, her eyes filled with cofusion, gawd, this was the last thing she needed at the moment.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:56 pm
He almost jumped when she spoke. She had a very calming voice like small bells tingling. "Uh you passed out and we found you. We're trying to find you some water. Are you alright? My name is Falcon." he said introducing himself.  

Saphirewolf7

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:11 pm
Kree smiled and stepped into her house, and laid the girl down on a couch. “Girl this is very important what do you know about the-” she stopped aware of being watched by every one in the room. She then spoke in a strange language, “Girl, Kaish dahn Lin, yhaur miny Gira?” she asked in the strange language.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:25 pm
(Hey becca i set up a new rp will you check it out? i dont know if youll be into it but i need people so...look at it please? smile )

Falcon glanced at the others who were looking at him expectantly. He shrugged. He had no idea what Kree was saying to the elf girl who had now just woken up. I wonder if thats the elven language. Donther could speak a bit of that but I never had a chance to learn it myself. he thought to himself. In fact now that he thought about it Donther knew A LOT of different languages. Probably so he can ask more woman out. he thought shaking his head at how far Donther would go to get a pretty girl on his side or maybe MANY girls by his side.  

Saphirewolf7

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:36 pm
Kree looked at the surprised people in the room, “It’s an old language, but it’s not elfin, it’s the language of the starters, the one’s who created the one thing I protected until it was stolen from me by what I don’t know.” Kree explained being sure not to tell what it was.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:00 pm
"What doyou mean "by what" dont you know who took it?" Falcon asked curiously.  

Saphirewolf7

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:18 pm
Kree looked around the room feverishly and finally said, “Well I was knocked out before they took it, I can’t help it I’m strong but they had a magic I’ve never experienced before.” She looked at her feet, small and human shaped, she felt pathetic.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:40 pm
He frowned as he saw her expression. He put a gentle arm on her shoulder. "Its a good thing for thoses lowly theives you weren't conscious. Heaven knows that I wouldn't want to face YOU in a fight." he told her smiling.  

Saphirewolf7

Shaylaya

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 9:06 pm
Tibby felt like her brain had taken a crash landing into Crazyville, why was she even here? She should have stayed in the forest, she gripped her head in pain, "I'm very grateful for your help, I really do appreciate it, but I think I should be going." she grimaced. Trying to help her spliting head by rubbing her temples.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 7:47 am
Falcon looked at her with a concerned expression." Your probably dehidrated. You should rest and get something to drink." he advised gently.  

Saphirewolf7

Deadly Posion

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:19 am
kara walked up to the elf girl. "ya you should stay edlest untill you get healthy enough to even travel." she smiled at her. "my name's kara."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:16 pm
Tiiby smiled weakly, she couldn't stay with these strangers, she barely knew who SHE was, let alone all these people. She turned to the extremely handsome boy, "I would really like some water, thank you for your kindness. But really, I can't stay, whatever you're doing,wherever you're going, the last thing you want is me dragging you down."  

Shaylaya

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Saphirewolf7

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 5:13 pm
Hmmm she's really bent on leaving, he noted to himself. "Actually I think it would be better if you rest. For the time being anyway." he paused for a moment. "If you stay long enough to have some water then you can leave, were not going anywhere yet so you wont have to worry about slowing us down. He said giving her a winning smile.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:28 pm
Name: Joseph

Race: Angel

Powers: Flight, Purification, Healing

Bio: Doesn't exactly know how he got into this world, but is content with it.

Personality: Carefree, Optimistic, Has an odd obsession to help people.

Appearance: User Image  

Rexxxxxx

Rexxxxxx

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:39 pm
As Joseph came to the edge of the desert, he spread his wings and took off. Even as an angel walking in the sand all day would get tiring. He gained altitude then lighten to an easy glide, not rushing, as if he had anywhere to go.  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff