Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 11 Level 3 - Advanced RPs (archive)
OiM - How it All Began Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jokerman-EXE

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:08 am
"Hurt myself rock climbing," Henry said, sliding a little away from Arthur and Ro. He cradled his wrist to his chest and let out a pained sigh.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 2:23 pm
Arthur raised an eyebrow but said nothing. It was probably good for his health.  

SirBayer

Chahklat

7,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 7:07 pm
Monica pounded on the door of the Penfold estate with all of her strength. She hated being late to parties. Even though, she was often late for every other occasion. Finally, there would be something to take her mind off the troubles. Problem after problem seemed to pile up in her disarrayed life.

She had decided earlier in the day that she would not come to the Penfold affair. Events such as these were awfully bothersome and her schedule was oddly piling up at the moment. But when she'd seen the silver coin her whole perception changed. Who knew the Penfold estate held such treasures? Perhaps there was a story behind the cold stone that she had missed. She constantly searched for stories in Corona and had yet to stumble upon one of particular interest.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:15 pm
The door opened to Monica's pounding and revealed Ro, Arthur, and Henry near the door leading to the Dining Hall.

Ro turned as the door opened and cast sunlight upon them, "Hey!" he said to Monica as he knelt next to Henry, "Come in!" he offered, though he had no real place to.
He turned his attention back to Henry, "Rock climbing, eh? How'd you manage to hurt it here? How'd you fall?"

Gregory hesitantly joined the others outside of the dining hall, leaving Andreas alone. It made him nervous being alone with someone anyway. He walked out to find a woman standing at the entrance. He stood away from Arthur, Ro, and Henry.  

NativeForeigner

SirBayer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:53 pm
Arthur flashed his flashlight up into the girl's eyes, as he had a rather nasty habit of doing. As soon as he had done it he realized he had and he dropped it away. "Don't come in!" he countered. "Keep that door open!"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:36 pm
"What the - " Monica gaped at the array of strangers standing before her in the dark, gloomy interior of the house. The flashlight in her eyes had caused her to cringe. She shielded her eyes from the glare. As soon as the light pierced her brain, it was gone again, leaving her with a nasty headache.

She didn't understand what was going on, but she sure as hell wasn't taking orders from anyone.

Her headache caused her to stumble a bit as she entered.

"Could someone explain to me why there are no lights in this house? Is it that kind of party? Please, tell me it is not that kind of party. "

She stared at each and every one of them, sizing them up separately.

"Good God in heaven, help me." She prayed silently, then shut the door behind her.  

Chahklat

7,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200

Venom3001

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:48 pm
"I don't think it's that kind of party," Andreas replied, eyebrow raised. "But this house is a bit strange...."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:29 am
Ro raised an eyebrow, "What do you mean that kind of party?" he inquired before shaking his head, "You know what? Nevermind, I don't know if this is even a party, but the food's good, and there's light in there." he informed the newcomer, pointing towards the double doors, "What's your name?"  

NativeForeigner

SirBayer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:54 am
"Oh, you imbecile," Arthur muttered under his breath. "We can't get that door to open, I'll bet you anything. Now we're stuck," he grumbled, turning back towards the double doors, back towards his meal. This wasn't brilliant.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:28 am
She glanced at the double doors curious as to what might be hidden behind them.

"Before I go anywhere and tell you anything, " Monica spoke loud so that all could hear. "What's behind those doors over there? Why is the light on in one room? What is going on?"

She needed answers.

The situation seemed too weird to be anything near what she'd expected.  

Chahklat

7,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200

Jokerman-EXE

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:22 pm
Henry didn't answer the question posed of him and he seemed not to notice that a new person had entered their midst.
He began to breath a little heavily. "Can everyone please step away from me?" They were uncomfortably close, and on all sides.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 1:03 pm
Arthur paused at the doors. "Behind the doors is a good meal and some candles, and a hall that looks too big. Something's up around here and I'm going to find out what it is."  

SirBayer

NativeForeigner

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 2:09 pm
Ro ignored the newcomer for now and turned his attention to Henry, "Why? What's wrong?" he asked.

((I'll be advancing the plot when everyone finished doing their thing...that means you Joe))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 5:50 pm
"Alright." She decided to be quiet for now. They looked uncomfortable standing there together. She didn't want to throw fuel on the fire. The truth was that she felt equally uncomfortable in the situation.

"So, basically I'm not the only one confused." She felt a bit better. "Since you answered my question. I'll answer yours. My name is Monica. If none of you know what's going on then I agree to sit quietly."

Monica folded her arms and waited for the action to begin.  

Chahklat

7,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200

Venom3001

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:23 pm
Andreas, fully aware from therapy of the kinds of things that could set people off, stepped away from Henry.  
11 Level 3 - Advanced RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff